StatFox.com - Sports Handicapping Community

The Leading Logic In Sports Handicapping

The FoxDen Forum : Powered by vBulletin version 2.3.0 The FoxDen Forum > Sports Handicapping, Trends, and Stats > Lineshark
Search The Fox Den Forum:

Subscribe to this Thread

Last Message   Next Message

Author
Message    Post A Reply
Tex
FoxDen Hall of Famer

Lineshark

Sure miss your ncaab plays.

give a man a fish, you feed him for a day, teach a man to fish, he'll sit in a boat and drink beer all day"

Old Post 03-27-13 10:43 PM
Tex is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Tex Click here to Send Tex a Private Message Edit post   Report post
Jtsmitty

Second that

I will second that and add Wildcat who was also money on his picks. There are threads for almost every sport on here but I think it would be cool to have a general capper thread were you break in up into 3 months periods max one pick per day any sport and see who can top the charts. I know if I make picks you may as well just fade on them and cash bigtime!!! You could even make it like a 1 star to 3 star pick but for example a 2 star pick would count as 2 wins or 2 loses on your record. Anyway it would be interesting to see with some of the great cappers on this site.

Old Post 03-27-13 11:04 PM
Jtsmitty is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Jtsmitty Edit post   Report post
RDTrains
StatFox Hall of Famer

We should have had a Madness contest. Too late to start today?

Old Post 03-27-13 11:04 PM
RDTrains is offline Click Here to See the Profile for RDTrains Click here to Send RDTrains a Private Message Edit post   Report post
scout1
FoxDen Hall of Famer

I miss the old statfox contest!!!

Old Post 03-27-13 11:44 PM
scout1 is offline Click Here to See the Profile for scout1 Click here to Send scout1 a Private Message Edit post   Report post
scout1
FoxDen Hall of Famer

OH YEA

We need a Baseball contest!

Old Post 03-27-13 11:44 PM
scout1 is offline Click Here to See the Profile for scout1 Click here to Send scout1 a Private Message Edit post   Report post
lineshark
FoxDen Hall of Famer

sorry guys, i'm quite busy lately and running both NBA and NCAA contests takes too much time. So i figured end of regular season would be a good point to stop the NCAA contest, besides number of games decreases day-by-day in march madness and it's not good for the spirit of the contest...We still have next year though;)

I will continue running NBA contest similarly up to the end of regular season...now is time to beat pucks via lipps' thread.

btw you can check the detailed results of the ncaa contest in one of my older posts

Old Post 03-28-13 12:11 AM
lineshark is offline Click Here to See the Profile for lineshark Edit post   Report post
bostonshamrock
FoxDen Hall of Famer

lineshark

thanks again for running the contests

Old Post 03-28-13 03:27 AM
bostonshamrock is offline Click Here to See the Profile for bostonshamrock Click here to Send bostonshamrock a Private Message Edit post   Report post
Post A Reply

Last Message   Next Message

Quick Links: