StatFox.com - Sports Handicapping Community

The Leading Logic In Sports Handicapping

The FoxDen Forum : Powered by vBulletin version 2.3.0 The FoxDen Forum > Sports Handicapping, Trends, and Stats > Wheres Herbie our MVC man?
Search The Fox Den Forum:

Subscribe to this Thread

Last Message   Next Message

Author
Message    Post A Reply
Tex
FoxDen Hall of Famer

Wheres Herbie our MVC man?

you still aroung Herb

give a man a fish, you feed him for a day, teach a man to fish, he'll sit in a boat and drink beer all day"

Old Post 03-23-13 08:20 PM
Tex is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Tex Click here to Send Tex a Private Message Edit post   Report post
HGC83
FoxDen Hall of Famer

I'm in Vegas

Hit a $400 wager on Florida G. C. Money line last night. Enjoying my time.

As for Wichita State vs Gonzaga.....

I like the The Shockers in the 1H but I think the Zags will pull away in the end and cover. Maybe 8-10 point win here.

Herbie

Old Post 03-23-13 08:28 PM
HGC83 is offline Click Here to See the Profile for HGC83 Click here to Send HGC83 a Private Message Edit post   Report post
Tex
FoxDen Hall of Famer

Any input if you can pull away long enough is appreciated. Bet its a blast... Good call on that ml.

give a man a fish, you feed him for a day, teach a man to fish, he'll sit in a boat and drink beer all day"

Old Post 03-23-13 08:31 PM
Tex is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Tex Click here to Send Tex a Private Message Edit post   Report post
msudogs

was hoping to hit you up with the Bradley game, with them playing in the other arena
GL

Old Post 03-23-13 08:41 PM
msudogs is offline Click Here to See the Profile for msudogs Click here to Send msudogs a Private Message Edit post   Report post
HGC83
FoxDen Hall of Famer

I would lean towards Tulane +2.5

Herbie

Old Post 03-23-13 09:42 PM
HGC83 is offline Click Here to See the Profile for HGC83 Click here to Send HGC83 a Private Message Edit post   Report post
Post A Reply

Last Message   Next Message

Quick Links: