StatFox.com - Sports Handicapping Community

The Leading Logic In Sports Handicapping

The FoxDen Forum : Powered by vBulletin version 2.3.0 The FoxDen Forum > Sports Handicapping, Trends, and Stats > 3-20-12 ncaa&Nba (no in game work night)
Search The Fox Den Forum:

Subscribe to this Thread

Last Message   Next Message

Author
Message    Post A Reply
ONE TOUGH MAZE
FoxDen Hall of Famer

3-20-12 ncaa&Nba (no in game work night)

in game (4-2)...2-0 double down plays.

On yesterday we abandoned the Thunder game because it went way over the projected total as a matter of fact the game exposed the Thunder defense. Not saying that they are bad but that they are out of shape. The Thunder looked like a championship team until 4 min left in the 2Q, then perkins, ibakka showed the effects of the up and down pace. Coach Brooks game plan seemed to work packing the paint and running on each break or missed shot, However he did not account for the bigs and them keeping up with the TEMPO...The Nuggetts ran the bigs until they appeared effortless(perkins/ikbakka).Javalle Mcgee is hungry and has been running, and giving all bigs fits the last few games. The guy should be an all-star.

We were able to get off that game and was able to double down on the SAC KINGS (+) MONEY.

leans for today

Celtics(1st half)-2
rockets (1st half ) under 104
Memphis Grizzlies (1st half TT) under 48
Indiana st (1st half TT) under 28
Iowa/Indiana St under 133.5
miami-12
pittsburg/ducks under 5.5
nets (ml)+160

Old Post 03-20-13 10:37 PM
ONE TOUGH MAZE is offline Click Here to See the Profile for ONE TOUGH MAZE Click here to Send ONE TOUGH MAZE a Private Message Edit post   Report post
ONE TOUGH MAZE
FoxDen Hall of Famer

Play 1 (Indiana State 1st half TT) under 28

Iowa Hawkeyes has had a nice run in trying to make the big dance and have learned a few good things about themselves in the stretch. Iowa has impressed me most with their defensive efforts during the push to make the ncaa tourney. A close look reveals this Hawkeye team and who they really are. **80 points allowed, **17 fg defense,**7 (3 point defense), and 169 in rebounding. A look closer reveals how this team has performed defensively 1st half the last 9 games giving up 20 Michigan state, 22 north western,23 Nebraska,28 Illonois, *26 Indiana (in INDY),16 Perdue,21 nebraska,29 Minnosota(held Minnosota scoreless last 5min of the half),34 points to penn state(2-14-13)

On the other hand we have the indiana state sycomores who are 213 points scored, 192 fg offense,251 (3 point off), 215 rebounding. A closer look reveals who the Sycamores really are 1st half scoreing
18 vs creighton,
27 evensville (*230fgD,216 (3pt def),36 Eveansville

21 vs Drake(305 points allowed,*256fgD,244(3ptD),

25 vs Witchata st

38 vs bradley (255 points allowed,*234fgD,224 (3ptD)

28 vs Missouri st 300 points allowed, *290 fgD,128 (3ptD)235 reb

finally 31 vs S. Illinois solukies 136 points llowed, *321fgD,317 (3ptD), 69 reb

Old Post 03-20-13 11:44 PM
ONE TOUGH MAZE is offline Click Here to See the Profile for ONE TOUGH MAZE Click here to Send ONE TOUGH MAZE a Private Message Edit post   Report post
ONE TOUGH MAZE
FoxDen Hall of Famer

play 2 (nhl)

Detroit Red Wings(reduced -137)

Old Post 03-20-13 11:51 PM
wildcat76
FoxDen Hall of Famer

eye tolle ewe sackramanto wus a guud play, whut is a lean ?

Old Post 03-20-13 11:52 PM
wildcat76 is offline Click Here to See the Profile for wildcat76 Click here to Send wildcat76 a Private Message Edit post   Report post
ONE TOUGH MAZE
FoxDen Hall of Famer

nice wildcat

i thought about you when i abandoned the Thunder game. Actually thinking of you made it easy for me to pull the double down trigger in the SAC game
Thanks Bro!!!

a lean is games i have looked at and feel really good about. what i normally do is wait for a solid capper like yourself to agree!

Old Post 03-21-13 12:00 AM
ONE TOUGH MAZE
FoxDen Hall of Famer

play 3 (Miami 1st half) -7

I never lay lots of chalk on a game but this one i will.

no kyre/no D waiters no dribble penetration. I am curious where the points will come from tonight. I love these match-ups

Ellington vs charmners
livingston vs wade
*Thompson vs Haslem/Birdman
Gee vs Lebraun

off the bench

*cj miles vs battier

ordinarily i would lay off the 1st half chalk vs the cavs second unit but this one

cj miles should have his hands full

miami (1st half)-7

Old Post 03-21-13 12:44 AM
ONE TOUGH MAZE
FoxDen Hall of Famer

updte 5-4 one pending

Celtics(1st half)-2.....................w
rockets (1st half ) under 104........w
Memphis Grizzlies (1st half TT) under 48..W
Indiana st (1st half TT) under 28...*L
Iowa/Indiana St under 133.5..........W
miami-12........................L
pittsburg/ducks under 5.5....P
*nets (ml)+160.....................W

*detroit wings .......L
*miami -7..................................L

Old Post 03-21-13 04:28 AM
Post A Reply

Last Message   Next Message

Quick Links: