StatFox.com - Sports Handicapping Community

The Leading Logic In Sports Handicapping

The FoxDen Forum : Powered by vBulletin version 2.3.0 The FoxDen Forum > Sports Handicapping, Trends, and Stats > Question for the den
Search The Fox Den Forum:

Subscribe to this Thread

Last Message   Next Message

Author
Message    Post A Reply
Imrightalot
FoxDen Hall of Famer

Question for the den

Does anyone use bovada as one of there books if so are all of your money lines in college basketball disabled or not posted?

"Sure, luck means a lot in football. Not having a good quarterback is bad luck." -Don Shula-

Old Post 03-09-13 08:43 AM
Imrightalot is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Imrightalot Click here to Send Imrightalot a Private Message Edit post   Report post
johannesdemanes

I use bovada and all the money lines are usually disabled. I think there have been a few games throughout the year with money lines but I'm not 100% on that as I'm not a big ml player.

Old Post 03-09-13 05:17 PM
johannesdemanes is offline Click Here to See the Profile for johannesdemanes Click here to Send johannesdemanes a Private Message Edit post   Report post
Imrightalot
FoxDen Hall of Famer

oh ok thx alot

"Sure, luck means a lot in football. Not having a good quarterback is bad luck." -Don Shula-

Old Post 03-09-13 05:28 PM
Imrightalot is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Imrightalot Click here to Send Imrightalot a Private Message Edit post   Report post
Post A Reply

Last Message   Next Message

Quick Links: