StatFox.com - Sports Handicapping Community

The Leading Logic In Sports Handicapping

The FoxDen Forum : Powered by vBulletin version 2.3.0 The FoxDen Forum > Sports Handicapping, Trends, and Stats > To Creed05
Search The Fox Den Forum:

Subscribe to this Thread

Last Message   Next Message

Author
Message    Post A Reply
pshinnamon
FoxDen Hall of Famer

To Creed05

Don't know what your problem is, but take it somewhere else. As far as my daytime job goes don't worry I own my own company and have for many years. In regards to my capping ability, I'll match wit you any day or time you like. We can send Mike Beal the money and then post our plays if you would like a one on one contest. However I don't like to do this kind of thing for chump change. Minimum of $1000.00 and up to any level you would like to try.

I've been doing bad for over a month now and I still have a profit in Basketball for the year.

If you had any brains you would not follow anyone that has been on a bad streak, and if you had any class you would certainly not go into a guys post and ***** about it.

Either put up or shut up! Plain and simple

Pete

Terpman

Old Post 03-07-13 05:54 PM
pshinnamon is offline Click Here to See the Profile for pshinnamon Click here to Send pshinnamon a Private Message Edit post   Report post
Kostyan
Restricted User

:Popcorn:

Old Post 03-07-13 05:56 PM
Kostyan is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Kostyan Click here to Send Kostyan a Private Message Edit post   Report post
ONE TOUGH MAZE
FoxDen Hall of Famer

thats right

pete

Old Post 03-07-13 06:01 PM
ONE TOUGH MAZE is offline Click Here to See the Profile for ONE TOUGH MAZE Click here to Send ONE TOUGH MAZE a Private Message Edit post   Report post
cwin32
FoxDen Hall of Famer

Anyone who has been visiting Statfox for any significant amount of time knows Pete is one of the strongest cappers, straight shooting and classy guys on here. To bash him during a rare cold streak is childish. I'd be willing to put my money up and say that he is about to go a run the other way. Grow up dude, even if he never posts another winner he's contributed more to this forum than you ever will.

Old Post 03-07-13 06:04 PM
cwin32 is offline Click Here to See the Profile for cwin32 Click here to Send cwin32 a Private Message Edit post   Report post
CUBANO
FoxDen Hall of Famer

Pete

Don't waste your time and energy on people like this. Although I know how infuriating it can be. You have lots of friends here buddy!

2014 MLB Contest 1st Place
2016 NBA Contest 1st Place

Old Post 03-07-13 06:15 PM
CUBANO is offline Click Here to See the Profile for CUBANO Click here to Send CUBANO a Private Message Edit post   Report post
mikemac243
FoxDen Hall of Famer

Creed....

Looked back at your posts........you .weren't cashing too many

Back when you bothered to post

My money is on Pete!!

Old Post 03-07-13 07:20 PM
mikemac243 is offline Click Here to See the Profile for mikemac243 Click here to Send mikemac243 a Private Message Edit post   Report post
creed05

I wasn't tailing just drunk..

My problem was I was pretty drunk last night & just decided to kick u when u were down..
It was quite predictable u'r reaction though...U shouldn't even give a loser like me the time of day...
Hope u'r luck changes soon...Play on player!

Old Post 03-07-13 07:53 PM
creed05 is offline Click Here to See the Profile for creed05 Click here to Send creed05 a Private Message Edit post   Report post
pshinnamon
FoxDen Hall of Famer

Apoligy accepted.

Pete

Terpman

Old Post 03-07-13 09:28 PM
pshinnamon is offline Click Here to See the Profile for pshinnamon Click here to Send pshinnamon a Private Message Edit post   Report post
Post A Reply

Last Message   Next Message

Quick Links: