StatFox.com - Sports Handicapping Community

The Leading Logic In Sports Handicapping

The FoxDen Forum : Powered by vBulletin version 2.3.0 The FoxDen Forum > Sports Handicapping, Trends, and Stats > A10 Wed 2/27
Search The Fox Den Forum:

Subscribe to this Thread

Last Message   Next Message

Author
Message    Post A Reply
IrishMule
FoxDen Hall of Famer

A10 Wed 2/27

I've tried all day to talk myself out of this one, but can't. Charlotte has lost 4 out of their last 5. But to whom? VCU, StL, and Temple twice. They beat Butler at Hinkle in between. But something is going on internally with these guys. Mayfield has been booted off the team. The last couple games I saw them play, was not good. A lot of bickering, whining, and mouthing off...... especially Braswell.

On the other hand, Dayton has not won a road game in conference yet this year. Only 4 games left, counting tonite. They are sitting down towards the bottom of the league with 4 wins, in danger of not making the A10 tournament. Only 12 make it. They're at #13, 2 wins short of Charlotte, GW, St Joe, Richmond, and St Bonnie.

Charlotte does not shoot the 3 well, not bad at defending it though. Dayton will shoot a bunch of them. Derenbecker comes off the bench gunnin'. Dillard is not having a good year at the point. Shooting around 40%. Hits 88% at the free throw line though. In a close game, he'll have the ball in his hands. Henry will be guarding him tonite. Long and athletic. Dillard will have his hands full. 49ers the better rebounding team. All the stats point to Charlotte. I almost bet them last night at PK. Changed my mind.

Going with the gut. For some reason, I think Archie gets them going in this one.

Dayton +1

GW is getting 6 at Richmond. I think this could be close. If Brothers is on, then not so much. He has me confused, so I'm laying off. GW has been playing tough, so I'll lean to them and the points.

St Joe's getting 11?!?! It could be a blowout. But I'm not underestimating StL any more this year. They're going to be a tough out come Dance time. The Hawks "should" not be that big of a dog. But they've dogged me all year. Way too much talent. No bench help at all though. If they hang for the 1h, I'll pop the Billies in the 2h. That's what I'll be looking for anyway.

Lean
GW +6

GL Den

A10 Conf
22-26 -5.60*

Pre-season
19-21 -5.40*

Leans
15-9

CBB
8-6 +1.30*

Let us be thankful for the fools. But for them, the rest of us could not succeed.
Mark Twain

''Life's tough ........it's even tougher if you're stupid...''
-- John Wayne

"Beer is proof that God loves us and wants us to be happy."
Benjamin Franklin

'Life isn't about
how to survive the storm.....But how to dance in the
rain.'
TheMule

Old Post 02-28-13 12:04 AM
IrishMule is offline Click Here to See the Profile for IrishMule Click here to Send IrishMule a Private Message Edit post   Report post
markinc7
FoxDen Hall of Famer

nice job last night

good luck tonight

i have to go read the 100 emails somebody sent me last nighr LOL

sorry bout minny last night / missed slam dunk at the end

glta

"The democracy will cease to exist when you take away from those who are willing to work and give to those who would not."
Thomas Jefferson

"No problem can be solved from the same level of consciousness that created it."
Albert Einstein

Old Post 02-28-13 12:11 AM
markinc7 is offline Click Here to See the Profile for markinc7 Click here to Send markinc7 a Private Message Edit post   Report post
bostonshamrock
FoxDen Hall of Famer

gl irish

Old Post 02-28-13 12:12 AM
bostonshamrock is offline Click Here to See the Profile for bostonshamrock Click here to Send bostonshamrock a Private Message Edit post   Report post
Toby13
FoxDen Hall of Famer

IRISH may the luck be with you tonight.

6 Rings

Old Post 02-28-13 12:15 AM
Toby13 is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Toby13 Click here to Send Toby13 a Private Message Edit post   Report post
IrishMule
FoxDen Hall of Famer

Update

Dayton +1 ..... win

Fell asleep and missed StL 2h. Oh well. Good night.

GL Den

A10 Conf
23-26 -4.60*

Pre-season
19-21 -5.40*

Leans
15-10

CBB
8-6 +1.30*

Old Post 02-28-13 04:11 AM
IrishMule is offline Click Here to See the Profile for IrishMule Click here to Send IrishMule a Private Message Edit post   Report post
Post A Reply

Last Message   Next Message

Quick Links: