StatFox.com - Sports Handicapping Community

The Leading Logic In Sports Handicapping

The FoxDen Forum : Powered by vBulletin version 2.3.0 The FoxDen Forum > Sports Handicapping, Trends, and Stats > CBB FADE Play 2/2/13...
Search The Fox Den Forum:

Subscribe to this Thread

Last Message   Next Message

Author
Message    Post A Reply
markmark
FoxDen Hall of Famer

CBB FADE Play 2/2/13...

Sorry no time today:

N. Iowa +1 1st half FADE Whicita St

GL and Godspeed...

Old Post 02-02-13 09:40 PM
markmark is offline Click Here to See the Profile for markmark Click here to Send markmark a Private Message Edit post   Report post
msudogs

i like it as well
GL

Old Post 02-02-13 09:55 PM
msudogs is online now Click Here to See the Profile for msudogs Click here to Send msudogs a Private Message Edit post   Report post
markmark
FoxDen Hall of Famer

Here's to us msudogs

The more the merrier....

Old Post 02-02-13 10:14 PM
markmark is offline Click Here to See the Profile for markmark Click here to Send markmark a Private Message Edit post   Report post
msudogs

don't you love a nail biter lol, always glad to have your nudge, are you still in the islands ?
GL

Old Post 02-02-13 10:54 PM
msudogs is online now Click Here to See the Profile for msudogs Click here to Send msudogs a Private Message Edit post   Report post
markmark
FoxDen Hall of Famer

Yep, still in Hawaii...

Roughen these 80 degree winter days. Someone has to do it...

Old Post 02-02-13 11:28 PM
amich1
FoxDen Hall of Famer

you're a machine with these, thanks for sharing all this time. i set my email alert long ago...

Believe nothing, no matter where you read it or who has said it, not even if I have said it, unless it agrees with your own reason and common sense.
-Buddha

Old Post 02-03-13 05:40 AM
amich1 is offline Click Here to See the Profile for amich1 Click here to Send amich1 a Private Message Edit post   Report post
Post A Reply

Last Message   Next Message

Quick Links: