StatFox.com - Sports Handicapping Community

The Leading Logic In Sports Handicapping

The FoxDen Forum : Powered by vBulletin version 2.3.0 The FoxDen Forum > Sports Handicapping, Trends, and Stats > Ncaa Bb 1/27/13
Search The Fox Den Forum:

Subscribe to this Thread

Last Message   Next Message

Author
Message    Post A Reply
pshinnamon
FoxDen Hall of Famer

Ncaa Bb 1/27/13

UMASS -3

richmond just coming of an exciting win against cross town rival VCU. Richmond by and large has a very young team. the younger guys have been put through the fire since Derrick Williams has been injured. they have been forced to play alot of extra minutes and it has paid off. However after a huge win like this I see them just not being abel to stay focused after this win. Thursday night if was a very unsual site to see the Robbins center full and even more rare the student section was filled to compacity, this is a very rare site. Usually about 200 students show up. Another rare site was the students storming the court afterward. The entire team has been on cloud nine and unfortunately I think they fall real hard today. Another factor is UMASS beat Richmond last year at Richmond, convincingly. Put on top of that UMASS has had a week to prepare for this game I see a blood bath coming. Look at the hangover VCU had last night losing to La Salle outright as a 12 point favorite.

Pete

Pete

Terpman

Old Post 01-27-13 05:48 PM
pshinnamon is offline Click Here to See the Profile for pshinnamon Click here to Send pshinnamon a Private Message Edit post   Report post
Allday28
FoxDen Hall of Famer

Good luck today!

Old Post 01-27-13 05:50 PM
Allday28 is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Allday28 Click here to Send Allday28 a Private Message Edit post   Report post
CUBANO
FoxDen Hall of Famer

Not a doubt

2014 MLB Contest 1st Place
2016 NBA Contest 1st Place

Old Post 01-27-13 05:51 PM
CUBANO is offline Click Here to See the Profile for CUBANO Click here to Send CUBANO a Private Message Edit post   Report post
brian_n_bama
FoxDen Hall of Famer

Couldn't agree more...glad to be on the same page with you.

Old Post 01-27-13 05:52 PM
brian_n_bama is offline Click Here to See the Profile for brian_n_bama Click here to Send brian_n_bama a Private Message Edit post   Report post
msudogs

let's get this one, love'em in the first as well
GL

Old Post 01-27-13 06:27 PM
msudogs is online now Click Here to See the Profile for msudogs Click here to Send msudogs a Private Message Edit post   Report post
ballinhj12
FoxDen Hall of Famer

On it huge as well brother. I was in attendance Thursday night and have to agree with you on everything you said. I've been to many games at the Robin's Center and have never seen the crowd that hyped up for a game. Usually it resembles a golf/tennis crowd but not that night. I was right behind the VCU bench losing my sh!t screaming for a foul once they crossed halfcourt but we know how that went. What a great game though, can't wait for round to @the the Stu ... good luck today brother

Old Post 01-27-13 06:47 PM
ballinhj12 is offline Click Here to See the Profile for ballinhj12 Click here to Send ballinhj12 a Private Message Edit post   Report post
pshinnamon
FoxDen Hall of Famer

Hell we were probably sitting side by side and didn't know it. My seasts are section 7 Row A 1-4. First row off the floor.

Pete

Terpman

Old Post 01-27-13 09:09 PM
pshinnamon is offline Click Here to See the Profile for pshinnamon Click here to Send pshinnamon a Private Message Edit post   Report post
Gofightwin

Great call as usual. Thanks for the help.

Old Post 01-27-13 10:22 PM
Gofightwin is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Gofightwin Click here to Send Gofightwin a Private Message Edit post   Report post
msudogs

nice riding with you on a nail biter
GL

Old Post 01-27-13 10:31 PM
msudogs is online now Click Here to See the Profile for msudogs Click here to Send msudogs a Private Message Edit post   Report post
pshinnamon
FoxDen Hall of Famer

Up Date

UMASS -3 WIN

Sides 72/54/2
Totals 28/24
Small Plays 4/3

Tier 1 16/7 losses
Tier 2 3/2 One Pending
Tier 3 1/1
Tier system 20/1

Pete

Terpman

Old Post 01-28-13 01:53 PM
CUBANO
FoxDen Hall of Famer

Thanks as usual Pete

2014 MLB Contest 1st Place
2016 NBA Contest 1st Place

Old Post 01-28-13 02:42 PM
CUBANO is offline Click Here to See the Profile for CUBANO Click here to Send CUBANO a Private Message Edit post   Report post
Post A Reply

Last Message   Next Message

Quick Links: