StatFox.com - Sports Handicapping Community

The Leading Logic In Sports Handicapping

The FoxDen Forum : Powered by vBulletin version 2.3.0 The FoxDen Forum > Sports Handicapping, Trends, and Stats > NCAA BB 1/26/13 Tier 1 Play
Search The Fox Den Forum:

Subscribe to this Thread

Last Message   Next Message

Author
Message    Post A Reply
pshinnamon
FoxDen Hall of Famer

NCAA BB 1/26/13 Tier 1 Play

Mississippi St +20-

Sides 70/53/2
Totals 28/24
Small Plays 4/3

Tier 1 16/6 losses
Tier 2 3/2
Tier 3 1/1
Tier system 20/1

Pete

Terpman

Old Post 01-26-13 03:42 PM
pshinnamon is offline Click Here to See the Profile for pshinnamon Click here to Send pshinnamon a Private Message Edit post   Report post
Duby99
FoxDen Hall of Famer

On it. Lets cash this one!

Old Post 01-26-13 04:22 PM
Duby99 is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Duby99 Click here to Send Duby99 a Private Message Edit post   Report post
msudogs

thanks for the vote of confidence, just let me get the 1st half, there's a reason they are that much of a dog at home, unheard of in a major conference, we currently don't have enough players to scrimmage, i'll be cheering for you here
GL

Old Post 01-26-13 04:27 PM
msudogs is online now Click Here to See the Profile for msudogs Click here to Send msudogs a Private Message Edit post   Report post
pshinnamon
FoxDen Hall of Famer

I THINK this is a perfect place for Florida to let down and win by 15 to 18 points. Back door cover late.

Pete

Terpman

Old Post 01-26-13 04:41 PM
pshinnamon is offline Click Here to See the Profile for pshinnamon Click here to Send pshinnamon a Private Message Edit post   Report post
pshinnamon
FoxDen Hall of Famer

Adding one more

La Salle + 11. I think this game goes down to the last few possessions. Both teams play fast. Has to be a huge letdown for VCU, after losing to Richmond Thursday night. La Salle. Knows how to repeat after a huge win. La Sallie after beating rival Villanova, went on to win their next 3. VCU was emotionally and physically spent after the Richmond game. I see them winning by a couple of points no way 11.

Pete

Terpman

Old Post 01-26-13 04:50 PM
IrishMule
FoxDen Hall of Famer

Agree with Sally.....

They match up well, as far as the guard play goes. They are not good on the road though. Was waiting to see if I could get more. Doesn't look like it is going to move. Will be one my late plays. May be on the over as well.

Let us be thankful for the fools. But for them, the rest of us could not succeed.
Mark Twain

''Life's tough ........it's even tougher if you're stupid...''
-- John Wayne

"Beer is proof that God loves us and wants us to be happy."
Benjamin Franklin

'Life isn't about
how to survive the storm.....But how to dance in the
rain.'
TheMule

Old Post 01-26-13 05:49 PM
IrishMule is offline Click Here to See the Profile for IrishMule Click here to Send IrishMule a Private Message Edit post   Report post
msudogs

need a nudge on the Maryland/Duke under anything ?
GL

Old Post 01-26-13 06:37 PM
msudogs is online now Click Here to See the Profile for msudogs Click here to Send msudogs a Private Message Edit post   Report post
GoBlue01
StatFox Hall of Famer

with you on La Salle. VCU not playing that well right now either. GL today

Old Post 01-26-13 06:49 PM
GoBlue01 is offline Click Here to See the Profile for GoBlue01 Click here to Send GoBlue01 a Private Message Edit post   Report post
pshinnamon
FoxDen Hall of Famer

Took Md 2nd. Half +5.5

Pete

Terpman

Old Post 01-26-13 08:18 PM
msudogs

need a nudge on William & Mary, it's right up your way
GL

Old Post 01-26-13 11:20 PM
msudogs

well i got the easy 1st half cover on the Gators & i'll hand off to you, i can tell you i haven't seen us quit this year, so i would say the back door is all yours
GL

Old Post 01-27-13 02:55 AM
pshinnamon
FoxDen Hall of Famer

No back door for me tonight. But my Lasalle bet looks great I even put a few sheckles on the money line as wel..

Pete

Terpman

Old Post 01-27-13 03:54 AM
pshinnamon
FoxDen Hall of Famer

Up Date

Mississippi St +20- LOSE
La Salle +11 WIN

Sides 71/54/2
Totals 28/24
Small Plays 4/3

Tier 1 16/7 losses
Tier 2 3/2 One Pending
Tier 3 1/1
Tier system 20/1

Pete

Terpman

Old Post 01-27-13 02:56 PM
Post A Reply

Last Message   Next Message

Quick Links: