StatFox.com - Sports Handicapping Community

The Leading Logic In Sports Handicapping

The FoxDen Forum : Powered by vBulletin version 2.3.0 The FoxDen Forum > Sports Handicapping, Trends, and Stats > A10 Wed 1/23
Search The Fox Den Forum:

Subscribe to this Thread

Last Message   Next Message

Author
Message    Post A Reply
IrishMule
FoxDen Hall of Famer

A10 Wed 1/23

Global warming, huh? Someone please tell Al Gore my azz cheeks are froze shut!!! Yep......Farted....instant turd-cicle!!

Working late again. No time or energy to look at much. Throwing this one out there quick. I just can't see the Bonnies covering tonite.....after their big win on Sat at Temple...travel back to Philly tonite...and they will NOT hit as many 3s as they hit last game.

St Joe's -8

Butler looks like an automatic play. LaSalle likes to run. Butler will not. Wright continues to get into foul trouble. Fouled out against X. LS lost. He's a big presence inside. Mostly garbage points. Butler's bigs will have him on the bench inside of 6 minutes. Something tells me to just lay off. Explorers can score on anyone.

Was going to lean on Charlotte. Make it a play.

Charlotte -4

Leans
Butler +2'
Bucknell -6'

I don't have a line on Bucknell/Lehigh. Seeing Bucknell -6' out there on some. Making it a lean.

GL Den

A10 Conf
5-5 -0.50*

Pre-season
19-21 -5.40*

Leans
13-5

CBB
7-4 +2.50*

Let us be thankful for the fools. But for them, the rest of us could not succeed.
Mark Twain

''Life's tough ........it's even tougher if you're stupid...''
-- John Wayne

"Beer is proof that God loves us and wants us to be happy."
Benjamin Franklin

'Life isn't about
how to survive the storm.....But how to dance in the
rain.'
TheMule

Old Post 01-24-13 12:49 AM
IrishMule is offline Click Here to See the Profile for IrishMule Click here to Send IrishMule a Private Message Edit post   Report post
GMEN12

Bol tonight. Going to tail on Charlotte

Old Post 01-24-13 12:50 AM
GMEN12 is offline Click Here to See the Profile for GMEN12 Click here to Send GMEN12 a Private Message Edit post   Report post
IrishMule
FoxDen Hall of Famer

There's a good reason I don't have a line on Bucknell...it's half over!!! Boy, I'm on top of it! Scratch that lean!!

Old Post 01-24-13 01:06 AM
IrishMule is offline Click Here to See the Profile for IrishMule Click here to Send IrishMule a Private Message Edit post   Report post
CUBANO
FoxDen Hall of Famer

Tailing Charlotte

2014 MLB Contest 1st Place
2016 NBA Contest 1st Place

Old Post 01-24-13 01:25 AM
CUBANO is offline Click Here to See the Profile for CUBANO Click here to Send CUBANO a Private Message Edit post   Report post
IrishMule
FoxDen Hall of Famer

Hope it hits, Ralph!

Let's play Temple 2h -10'

Also... StL 2h -5

Old system play would be Dayton 2h -4. Not playing it. Just wanting to see how it turns out.

Old Post 01-24-13 01:57 AM
CUBANO
FoxDen Hall of Famer

Thanks for the winner Pete

2014 MLB Contest 1st Place
2016 NBA Contest 1st Place

Old Post 01-24-13 03:42 AM
CUBANO is offline Click Here to See the Profile for CUBANO Click here to Send CUBANO a Private Message Edit post   Report post
IrishMule
FoxDen Hall of Famer

Update...Kiss yo Sister!

St Joe's -8 ..... loss
Got smoked at home!

Charlotte -4 ..... win
Charlotte missed about 20 free throws!! A Xavier 3 rattles out at the buzzer. Take a 6 pt win.

Temple 2h -10' .....loss by a bucket
StL 2h -5 ..... win by a bucket and a half

Leans
Butler +2' ..... win
LaSalle had a big 2h comeback for the win, but Butler managed the cover.

GL Den

A10 Conf
7-7 -0.70*

Pre-season
19-21 -5.40*

Leans
14-5

CBB
7-4 +2.50*

Let us be thankful for the fools. But for them, the rest of us could not succeed.
Mark Twain

''Life's tough ........it's even tougher if you're stupid...''
-- John Wayne

"Beer is proof that God loves us and wants us to be happy."
Benjamin Franklin

'Life isn't about
how to survive the storm.....But how to dance in the
rain.'
TheMule

Old Post 01-24-13 03:51 AM
Post A Reply

Last Message   Next Message

Quick Links: