StatFox.com - Sports Handicapping Community

The Leading Logic In Sports Handicapping

The FoxDen Forum : Powered by vBulletin version 2.3.0 The FoxDen Forum > Sports Handicapping, Trends, and Stats > I got a chase system please read
Search The Fox Den Forum:

Subscribe to this Thread

Last Message   Next Message

Author
Message    Post A Reply
jbr_njc
FoxDen Hall of Famer

I got a chase system please read

Ok I was thinking it looks like it works so we will see. Ok here it is I have the top 5 offensive rated teams for home. Which they are pretty easy here they are

1. Oklahoma
2. Mia
3. Den
4 LAC
5. Hou

Ok now it is very easy just chase till they win ats at home away games do not count. I was thinking about chasing them for 4 games.

I would like to know what people think about this. I will start posting it and we will see how it works.

Old Post 01-22-13 02:08 AM
jbr_njc is offline Click Here to See the Profile for jbr_njc Click here to Send jbr_njc a Private Message Edit post   Report post
pshinnamon
FoxDen Hall of Famer

A four game chase gets very expensive. I do it in the NFL and it will open your butt up a few times per year but it has been successful.

Keep in mind a 4 game chase goes like this. When doing a chase system I believe that you should be in it for the long haul not just one season. YOu should put aside a bankroll just for this system. I use 10K for each of my systems and each year I add the amount that I won to the original 10 K and continue the chase next year. It is a nice way to make some real money. You have to use alot of disapline but it works. I use anywhere from 2 to 4% of my bankroll for hte start of a chase.

Tier 1 bet 440 to win 400.
Tier 2 Bet 924 to win 840
tier 3 Bet 1940.40 to win 1764
tier 4 Bet 3634.84 to win 3304

Net win is $400.00 no matter4 what tier you win on. If you go to tier 4 and lose you have lost $6939.20 Which means you hae to win 17.348 bets to take care of the one loss. Way too much to risk in my opinion to win $400.00 YOu should back test it at least over 7 years before you pull the trigger. I also suggest that you try a 3 tier chase and see how that works out.

Pete

Terpman

Old Post 01-22-13 02:50 AM
pshinnamon is offline Click Here to See the Profile for pshinnamon Click here to Send pshinnamon a Private Message Edit post   Report post
Post A Reply

Last Message   Next Message

Quick Links: