StatFox.com - Sports Handicapping Community

The Leading Logic In Sports Handicapping

The FoxDen Forum : Powered by vBulletin version 2.3.0 The FoxDen Forum > Sports Handicapping, Trends, and Stats > Superbowl
Search The Fox Den Forum:

Subscribe to this Thread
Pages (3): « 1 2 [3]

Last Message   Next Message

Author
Message    Post A Reply
RDTrains
StatFox Hall of Famer

In the past 15 years, 10 teams from the wild card round - non bye teams - have made the SB and those teams are 10-0 ATS and 7-3 SU.

Old Post 01-24-13 05:43 PM
RDTrains is offline Click Here to See the Profile for RDTrains Click here to Send RDTrains a Private Message Edit post   Report post
pointmagic
FoxDen Hall of Famer

"here's todays news:
manti teo
the flu
gun control
lance armstrong
ray lewis
the harbaughs

you're welcome."

ronnie111,

That's the news the sleeping masses are distracted with. What nobody ever seems to realize is that governments around the world are being bankrupted one by one during this financial crises. As each country excepts austerity the elected leaders are being being replaced with banking CEO's and CFO's with little resistance from the sheeple. This will lead all of the western world into chaos as the banks and corporations rob us blind.

"In the past 15 years, 10 teams from the wild card round - non bye teams - have made the SB and those teams are 10-0 ATS and 7-3 SU."

RDTrains,

Now that's one trend/pattern that makes me gulp. Damn it driver!!

Old Post 01-24-13 06:09 PM
pointmagic is offline Click Here to See the Profile for pointmagic Click here to Send pointmagic a Private Message Edit post   Report post
Bytore
FoxDen Hall of Famer

I will take Baltimore.

Brother to brother battle!

Should be a great game!

And behave Point!!!

An owl can use eyes from the cosmic side...

Good luck Tdbabe, I know you are a big SF Fan!!!

I must go out and see it on giant screen.

I am in and out for a while.Sorry, I forgot Tdbabe while praciting tele-kineses.

I decided in advance, to control the Baltimore team! I am stuck a bit, using the lifting of the mind, is it harder to lift a coffee or a car???

How much does a football weigh???

Can I control the tele-kinesis? Can I even spell it???

"Today's Tom Sawyer, he gets high on you
And the space he invades, he gets by on you..."

RUSH

Old Post 01-27-13 04:20 AM
Bytore is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Bytore Click here to Send Bytore a Private Message Edit post   Report post
Post A Reply

Pages (3): « 1 2 [3]   Last Message   Next Message

Quick Links: