StatFox.com - Sports Handicapping Community

The Leading Logic In Sports Handicapping

The FoxDen Forum : Powered by vBulletin version 2.3.0 The FoxDen Forum > Sports Handicapping, Trends, and Stats > A10 Sunday 1/13
Search The Fox Den Forum:

Subscribe to this Thread

Last Message   Next Message

Author
Message    Post A Reply
IrishMule
FoxDen Hall of Famer

A10 Sunday 1/13

UMass -4' @ Fordham
I'm not making a play on this one, but wanted to throw some info out there, if anyone is interested. Fordham has covered a bunch of games so far this season. Going 3-0 ATS at home. They downed Duq in a high scoring affair this past Wednesday. On the other side, UMass has gone 1-3 ATS on the road. UMass has played a bunch of close ones. Of their 10 wins, 7 have been won by 5 or less.

UMass is now starting to hit their 3s and also getting their run game going. In their last 8 games they avg. over 75 ppg, breaking 70 all but 1 time. It could be a good matchup between Chaz Williams and Branden Frazier. Both NYC boys. Know each other well. Played against each other in high school and in the summer leagues as well. Williams played for Pecora, Fordham coach, in his freshman year at Hofstra. I look for Williams to have a great game in front of his home boys and family today.

If a total pops up for this one, I'll be on the over. Don't have one yet. Think this clears 145-150 easy. I'm tearing myself away from betting on the road fav here until UMass gets more consistent. The number seems about right to me. Just throwing a lean out there. Good luck if you decide to play it.

Lean
UMass -4

Let us be thankful for the fools. But for them, the rest of us could not succeed.
Mark Twain

''Life's tough ........it's even tougher if you're stupid...''
-- John Wayne

"Beer is proof that God loves us and wants us to be happy."
Benjamin Franklin

'Life isn't about
how to survive the storm.....But how to dance in the
rain.'
TheMule

Old Post 01-13-13 05:51 PM
IrishMule is offline Click Here to See the Profile for IrishMule Click here to Send IrishMule a Private Message Edit post   Report post
Toby13
FoxDen Hall of Famer

Was leaning the other way,but could not pull the trigger gl today.GO PATS!

6 Rings

Old Post 01-13-13 05:57 PM
Toby13 is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Toby13 Click here to Send Toby13 a Private Message Edit post   Report post
msudogs

total is 155 & like UMass in the 1st on a 6-0 run
GL

Old Post 01-13-13 06:00 PM
msudogs is offline Click Here to See the Profile for msudogs Click here to Send msudogs a Private Message Edit post   Report post
IrishMule
FoxDen Hall of Famer

Another note....

I read where Rotnei Clark from Butler was carried off the court yesterday on a stretcher.....intentional foul into the basket support. A very big loss, if he can't go for a while. They have Richmond at home on Wednesday. Just a heads up.

Bookmaker isn't giving me one yet, Mike. 155 is a tad high. Not sure if they clear that. Close. Will look at 1h.

Old Post 01-13-13 06:01 PM
IrishMule is offline Click Here to See the Profile for IrishMule Click here to Send IrishMule a Private Message Edit post   Report post
IrishMule
FoxDen Hall of Famer

OK!! Talked me into it, Mike!! Like it!

UMass 1h -2'

Lean
UMass -4

GL Den

A10 Conf
2-0 +2.00*

Pre-season
19-21 -5.40*

Leans
13-5

CBB
6-4 +1.50*

Let us be thankful for the fools. But for them, the rest of us could not succeed.
Mark Twain

-- John Wayne

Benjamin Franklin

'Life isn't about
rain.'
TheMule

Old Post 01-13-13 06:13 PM
bostonshamrock
FoxDen Hall of Famer

gl irish

Old Post 01-13-13 06:15 PM
bostonshamrock is offline Click Here to See the Profile for bostonshamrock Click here to Send bostonshamrock a Private Message Edit post   Report post
IrishMule
FoxDen Hall of Famer

A BIG assist goes to MSU!!

UMass 1h -2' ..... win

Lean
UMass -4

GL Den

A10 Conf
3-0 +3.00*

Pre-season
19-21 -5.40*

Leans
13-5

CBB
6-4 +1.50*

Mark Twain

-- John Wayne

Benjamin Franklin

'Life isn't about
rain.'
TheMule

Old Post 01-13-13 07:58 PM
bostonshamrock
FoxDen Hall of Famer

tailed the 1h as well- thanks guys

Old Post 01-13-13 07:59 PM
bostonshamrock is offline Click Here to See the Profile for bostonshamrock Click here to Send bostonshamrock a Private Message Edit post   Report post
CUBANO
FoxDen Hall of Famer

Tailing you at -5.

2014 MLB Contest 1st Place
2016 NBA Contest 1st Place

Old Post 01-13-13 08:03 PM
CUBANO is offline Click Here to See the Profile for CUBANO Click here to Send CUBANO a Private Message Edit post   Report post
ZB182

Tailed both as well...thanks for the 1h win!!

Old Post 01-13-13 08:29 PM
ZB182 is offline Click Here to See the Profile for ZB182 Click here to Send ZB182 a Private Message Edit post   Report post
Post A Reply

Last Message   Next Message

Quick Links: