StatFox.com - Sports Handicapping Community

The Leading Logic In Sports Handicapping

The FoxDen Forum : Powered by vBulletin version 2.3.0 The FoxDen Forum > Sports Handicapping, Trends, and Stats > Horse **** for 1/12 saturday
Search The Fox Den Forum:

Subscribe to this Thread

Last Message   Next Message

Author
Message    Post A Reply
bbaffert
StatFox Hall of Famer

Horse **** for 1/12 saturday

Santa anita R3 - 1
Santa Anita R6 - 8
Santa Anita R9 - 9
Gulfstream R9 - 2 TOP
Aqueduct R9 - 7 and 9

Old Post 01-12-13 08:00 PM
bbaffert is offline Click Here to See the Profile for bbaffert Click here to Send bbaffert a Private Message Edit post   Report post
bbaffert
StatFox Hall of Famer

Did anyone play these Saturday??

Just check Santa Anita Race 6 and Race 9.

GEEZ! I did not have a dime on them because I am broke. MY LUCK SUCKS! I am killing the nfl and making a few dollars with my $18 starting bankroll. Not enough to bet the horses. UGGH! These are the days. I wish I never saw the result. I hope to god someone played these.

Old Post 01-14-13 08:47 PM
bbaffert is offline Click Here to See the Profile for bbaffert Click here to Send bbaffert a Private Message Edit post   Report post
bbaffert
StatFox Hall of Famer

I know no body played them or they would have said something about the $59 winner in Santa Anita Race 9.

Im sick, just miserable because of this. I know some of you are happy but geez, just sick sick sick. I cannot remember the last time I was this frustrated.

Old Post 01-14-13 08:56 PM
Post A Reply

Last Message   Next Message

Quick Links: