StatFox.com - Sports Handicapping Community

The Leading Logic In Sports Handicapping

The FoxDen Forum : Powered by vBulletin version 2.3.0 The FoxDen Forum > Sports Handicapping, Trends, and Stats > MD vs Miami
Search The Fox Den Forum:

Subscribe to this Thread

Last Message   Next Message

Author
Message    Post A Reply
pshinnamon
FoxDen Hall of Famer

MD vs Miami

MD ia 0/6 at Miami lifetime. I think tonight is the night that changes things. Lost of reason why I believe that. this past Wednesday night the team lost a close one against FL. State. Md went for a 7 minute spread in the second half without scoring a point. Turgeon was subbing at a great rate during that time trying to find a conbination that worked. He has taken full blame for that after the game by stating I should have left the people in that were struggling for the minute or two. I thought that I could change things and all I did was make the situation worse.

Plan and simple I just don't see Miami being able to handle the inside game that MD has. I am also looking for Dez Wells to have a breakout game

I played a large amount on MD geting 6.5 points and made a nice size money line bet at 2.30 to 1.

Good Luck
Pete

Terpman

Old Post 01-14-13 12:32 AM
pshinnamon is offline Click Here to See the Profile for pshinnamon Click here to Send pshinnamon a Private Message Edit post   Report post
Allday28
FoxDen Hall of Famer

Good luck!

Old Post 01-14-13 01:23 AM
Allday28 is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Allday28 Click here to Send Allday28 a Private Message Edit post   Report post
cuse227

Like it too

Good luck!

Old Post 01-14-13 01:43 AM
cuse227 is offline Click Here to See the Profile for cuse227 Click here to Send cuse227 a Private Message Edit post   Report post
CUBANO
FoxDen Hall of Famer

I believe Pete, I believe. Gym is 5 blocks from my brothers house, and he'll be at the game rooting for the U. Of course he went to Santa Clara! Lets ruin his day

2014 MLB Contest 1st Place
2016 NBA Contest 1st Place

Old Post 01-14-13 02:05 AM
CUBANO is offline Click Here to See the Profile for CUBANO Click here to Send CUBANO a Private Message Edit post   Report post
msandler
FoxDen Hall of Famer

Peter, heard anything about Mitchell? Padgett started in his place, shaq was the first big off the bench and now barks is in and Mitchell is firmly planted on the bench.

Old Post 01-14-13 02:16 AM
msandler is offline Click Here to See the Profile for msandler Click here to Send msandler a Private Message Edit post   Report post
pshinnamon
FoxDen Hall of Famer

Turgeon just keeps trying different line ups and it is making me sick. This team has just too much talent to play like this. I was mistaken they just are not the team that they should be by now. they are going to have to prove it to me from here on out.
Pete

Terpman

Old Post 01-14-13 01:24 PM
pshinnamon is offline Click Here to See the Profile for pshinnamon Click here to Send pshinnamon a Private Message Edit post   Report post
Post A Reply

Last Message   Next Message

Quick Links: