StatFox.com - Sports Handicapping Community

The Leading Logic In Sports Handicapping

The FoxDen Forum : Powered by vBulletin version 2.3.0 The FoxDen Forum > Sports Handicapping, Trends, and Stats > from my gut
Search The Fox Den Forum:

Subscribe to this Thread

Last Message   Next Message

Author
Message    Post A Reply
hawkeyechet

from my gut

1. i am a packer fan, season ticket holder so you know where i am going with this post

packer win straight up, luv getting the points

again, from my gut pack are playing like their super bowl run a couple of years ago, their "D" will be sound, their run game will get enough touches (yds ?) around 20, and rodgers (sacked 51 times + countless pressures and hits) will not be shaken by frisco's pass rush

prediction pack 35 frisco 13

p.s. i have been wrong in the past

glta

Old Post 01-12-13 09:37 PM
hawkeyechet is offline Click Here to See the Profile for hawkeyechet Edit post   Report post
hawkeyechet

i see me and CUBANO are on the opposite sides, except for the over

if i were you, i'd know who to side with

Old Post 01-12-13 09:39 PM
hawkeyechet is offline Click Here to See the Profile for hawkeyechet Edit post   Report post
msudogs

nothing wrong with a gut call, hope you hit it
GL

Old Post 01-12-13 09:42 PM
msudogs is online now Click Here to See the Profile for msudogs Click here to Send msudogs a Private Message Edit post   Report post
CUBANO
FoxDen Hall of Famer

Remember my disclaimer! HOMER alert. Hell, I would take Green Bay if I wasnt a 40 year fan.

2014 MLB Contest 1st Place
2016 NBA Contest 1st Place

Old Post 01-12-13 09:45 PM
CUBANO is offline Click Here to See the Profile for CUBANO Click here to Send CUBANO a Private Message Edit post   Report post
hawkeyechet

was trying to upload homer simpson taking the cannonball to the gut, but i think you guys get the point

Old Post 01-13-13 05:59 AM
Post A Reply

Last Message   Next Message

Quick Links: