StatFox.com - Sports Handicapping Community

The Leading Logic In Sports Handicapping

The FoxDen Forum : Powered by vBulletin version 2.3.0 The FoxDen Forum > Sports Handicapping, Trends, and Stats > What type of contest next?? PLEASE POST
Search The Fox Den Forum:

Subscribe to this Thread

Last Message   Next Message

Author
Message    Post A Reply
bbaffert
StatFox Hall of Famer

What type of contest next?? PLEASE POST

I would like to run one if we can figure out what would be useful to the board.

How many Golf fans do we have out there? I know there was a solid thread that produced some excellent info on this first tourney of the year. The question is do we have enough interested to run a contest?

My only other thought is a DOG contest for CBB. Rules would be you can only pick ML dogs. We had one of these years ago with MLB and it was very nice with solid profits for the cappers.

I would be more than happy to run them both but only if we have some interest. So please post here if you will play and which one. I love the contests because it lets you see who you can follow this year and in the future. Much of that gets lost in the daily threads in my opinion.

So, if you have an opinion on a different contest or would play in either of these post and let me know.

Old Post 01-08-13 05:38 PM
bbaffert is offline Click Here to See the Profile for bbaffert Click here to Send bbaffert a Private Message Edit post   Report post
Post A Reply

Last Message   Next Message

Quick Links: