StatFox.com - Sports Handicapping Community

The Leading Logic In Sports Handicapping

The FoxDen Forum : Powered by vBulletin version 2.3.0 The FoxDen Forum > Sports Handicapping, Trends, and Stats > BCS after 1q
Search The Fox Den Forum:

Subscribe to this Thread

Last Message   Next Message

Author
Message    Post A Reply
Primetime21

BCS after 1q

so now do some of you believe ND was overhyped and severely overrated?? let's be real here, who didn't see this coming? From day 1 I've been saying ND's schedule was SUUUUUUUUUCH a cupcake (please save your 5 wins vs. bowl teams) because aside from Stanford, qualiaty win, they struggled against Pitts, BYU and Purdue. Unfortunate people had to lose money on this game, but ND NEVER EVER EVER deserved this shot at even attending this game from the stands. Sure Bama isn't what it was last year, but it's sure as sh*t better than ND by a country mile. its safe to turn off your TV's at this point.

Old Post 01-08-13 03:39 AM
Primetime21 is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Primetime21 Click here to Send Primetime21 a Private Message Edit post   Report post
sportbook69

Just another classic example of. ND sucking under tye bright lights of a bowl game, I dont have a college team and in recent years have got intobwatching oregon bc of style of play and fast pace, however I thought nd was deserving, but it is quite apparent this school should have never even gotten a sniff of the natl championship, dont care about the small wager lost on.a teaser w nd and under but angry bc another nd appearance in bcs and another boring game, what a f u cking joke

Old Post 01-08-13 03:57 AM
sportbook69 is offline Click Here to See the Profile for sportbook69 Edit post   Report post
Post A Reply

Last Message   Next Message

Quick Links: