StatFox.com - Sports Handicapping Community

The Leading Logic In Sports Handicapping

The FoxDen Forum : Powered by vBulletin version 2.3.0 The FoxDen Forum > Sports Handicapping, Trends, and Stats > Greetings Peons and Commoners
Search The Fox Den Forum:

Subscribe to this Thread

Last Message   Next Message

Author
Message    Post A Reply
floatinstools
FoxDen Hall of Famer

Greetings Peons and Commoners

live from the land of breast milk and honey, yes LA been here getting ready for the People's Choice Awards and was moved by the amount of emails and texts i recieved from everyone after they spotted me at the Clippers game last night catching up with Sharon Stone was a delight and the rest is, well only we will know. i got a call from Jimmy the Chin who is working the floor at the LV Hilton and it seems one of those so called syndicates have placed a large play on the game today, looks like we'll have to learn the words to Hail to the Redskins. For those asking i will also be at the Lakers game tonight and i have a surprise for those who tune into the awards show wednesday night. For a "Courtesy" play Virgina tonight

Old Post 01-06-13 08:40 PM
floatinstools is offline Click Here to See the Profile for floatinstools Click here to Send floatinstools a Private Message Edit post   Report post
mikeb104
StatFox Hall of Famer

Thank you Stools!

Can't wait to see you at the awards

"Not everything you read on the internet is accurate"- Abraham Lincoln

Old Post 01-06-13 09:06 PM
mikeb104 is offline Click Here to See the Profile for mikeb104 Click here to Send mikeb104 a Private Message Edit post   Report post
msudogs

wow it has been some time since you were here, good to see you & hard not to tail with your record here
GL

Old Post 01-06-13 09:08 PM
msudogs is online now Click Here to See the Profile for msudogs Click here to Send msudogs a Private Message Edit post   Report post
wildcat76
FoxDen Hall of Famer

the legend has spoken

Old Post 01-06-13 09:10 PM
wildcat76 is offline Click Here to See the Profile for wildcat76 Click here to Send wildcat76 a Private Message Edit post   Report post
CUBANO
FoxDen Hall of Famer

Hey!

Will be glued to the set during the awards.

2014 MLB Contest 1st Place
2016 NBA Contest 1st Place

Old Post 01-06-13 09:11 PM
CUBANO is offline Click Here to See the Profile for CUBANO Click here to Send CUBANO a Private Message Edit post   Report post
pshinnamon
FoxDen Hall of Famer

Stools, thanks forthe post today, Have fun out there and see you Wednesday night.
Take Care,
Pete

Terpman

Old Post 01-06-13 09:29 PM
pshinnamon is offline Click Here to See the Profile for pshinnamon Click here to Send pshinnamon a Private Message Edit post   Report post
RDTrains
StatFox Hall of Famer

Stools is The Most Interesting Man In The World

-He once taught a German Shepherd to bark, in Spanish

-The Pope confesses his sins to him

-He once ran a marathon backward to see what second place looks like

Old Post 01-07-13 12:42 AM
RDTrains is offline Click Here to See the Profile for RDTrains Click here to Send RDTrains a Private Message Edit post   Report post
CUBANO
FoxDen Hall of Famer

LMFAO!!!

2014 MLB Contest 1st Place
2016 NBA Contest 1st Place

Old Post 01-07-13 12:54 AM
CUBANO is offline Click Here to See the Profile for CUBANO Click here to Send CUBANO a Private Message Edit post   Report post
Post A Reply

Last Message   Next Message

Quick Links: