StatFox.com - Sports Handicapping Community

The Leading Logic In Sports Handicapping

The FoxDen Forum : Powered by vBulletin version 2.3.0 The FoxDen Forum > Sports Handicapping, Trends, and Stats > Where's all my....
Search The Fox Den Forum:

Subscribe to this Thread

Last Message   Next Message

Author
Message    Post A Reply
Primetime21

Where's all my....

east coast bias folks at?!??!? just let me know when you want to give us some love. say what you will about rg3 being healthy, but you guys all took that into consideration when posting. after the 1q it was done. today is a day of reckoning...

and we will beat Atlanta. count on it.

Old Post 01-07-13 01:23 AM
Primetime21 is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Primetime21 Click here to Send Primetime21 a Private Message Edit post   Report post
scout1
FoxDen Hall of Famer

Seatle looks good, but we beat Washington too. Just come on down and we will show you how we do it in the south.

Old Post 01-07-13 01:28 AM
scout1 is offline Click Here to See the Profile for scout1 Click here to Send scout1 a Private Message Edit post   Report post
Primetime21

"can't wait" *bart scott voice*

Old Post 01-07-13 01:44 AM
Primetime21 is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Primetime21 Click here to Send Primetime21 a Private Message Edit post   Report post
jharmon64

Congrats

I had no skin in the game except the under.

I saw about half of the game and the Seahawks looked good.

I would never have bet money on them winning a road game, so a second congrats is in order.

Looks like a good slate of games next week.

Good luck to your boys (unless I'm playing against them!)

"It's not about what you're capable of, It's about what you're willing to do." - Mike Tomlin

Old Post 01-07-13 01:54 AM
jharmon64 is offline Click Here to See the Profile for jharmon64 Click here to Send jharmon64 a Private Message Edit post   Report post
scout1
FoxDen Hall of Famer

ATL -2.5 Get it now.

Old Post 01-07-13 02:17 AM
scout1 is offline Click Here to See the Profile for scout1 Click here to Send scout1 a Private Message Edit post   Report post
Primetime21

holy crap!!! Atl is favored?! haha it'll be a pk or sea favored by kickoff. what a steal! we play better as an underdog anyways. good luck my friend.

Old Post 01-07-13 02:53 AM
Post A Reply

Last Message   Next Message

Quick Links: