StatFox.com - Sports Handicapping Community

The Leading Logic In Sports Handicapping

The FoxDen Forum : Powered by vBulletin version 2.3.0 The FoxDen Forum > Sports Handicapping, Trends, and Stats > Wow, next weeks lines
Search The Fox Den Forum:

Subscribe to this Thread

Last Message   Next Message

Author
Message    Post A Reply
TheFixIsIn
FoxDen Hall of Famer

Wow, next weeks lines

are not close to what I thought they would be

I can understand NE being that high but I dont think DEN should be giving more than 7, ATL should give 4, NE should be -7, and SF should be a little less than -3

that is if vegas truely wanted even money on both sides

the way it stands now I would expect the public to be all over BAL, and ATL, I would also expect public money on GB and HOU but not quite as much as the others...

I know all the rules but the rules do not know me, Guaranteed- Eddie Vedder

Old Post 01-07-13 03:39 AM
TheFixIsIn is offline Click Here to See the Profile for TheFixIsIn Click here to Send TheFixIsIn a Private Message Edit post   Report post
mikeb104
StatFox Hall of Famer

(Not that I'm telling you anything you don't already know), but keep in mind that the betting public loves to hammer the favorites in the NFL, especially in the playoffs.

I expect NE to get hammered. Denver too. (JMO)

"Not everything you read on the internet is accurate"- Abraham Lincoln

Old Post 01-07-13 03:57 AM
mikeb104 is offline Click Here to See the Profile for mikeb104 Click here to Send mikeb104 a Private Message Edit post   Report post
TheFixIsIn
FoxDen Hall of Famer

I hear ya mike, Hou didnt look great sat and got crushed by NE a month ago, but if money doesnt wind up on HOU I would expect it to be even.

DEN though is high, BAL is a well respected playoff team

Old Post 01-07-13 04:05 AM
TheFixIsIn is offline Click Here to See the Profile for TheFixIsIn Click here to Send TheFixIsIn a Private Message Edit post   Report post
TheFixIsIn
FoxDen Hall of Famer

I asked some friends to guess the lines if they didnt know them already, nobody said DEN giving anything more than 7 and nobody said ATL giving less than 3,...one said 3 and 3 others guessed 4. hard for anyone not to take GB getting 3 from Kaepernick, less than 3 people might second guess it, but getting three should be a confident wager for most

Old Post 01-07-13 04:13 AM
RDTrains
StatFox Hall of Famer

NE will get hammered at -9' & -10. Hey, it's the Pat's at home with Tom Terrific in January. What's not to like? ;-)

Old Post 01-07-13 05:48 AM
RDTrains is offline Click Here to See the Profile for RDTrains Click here to Send RDTrains a Private Message Edit post   Report post
Post A Reply

Last Message   Next Message

Quick Links: