StatFox.com - Sports Handicapping Community

The Leading Logic In Sports Handicapping

The FoxDen Forum : Powered by vBulletin version 2.3.0 The FoxDen Forum > Sports Handicapping, Trends, and Stats > The best team in the country is playing tonite
Search The Fox Den Forum:

Subscribe to this Thread

Last Message   Next Message

Author
Message    Post A Reply
Tex
FoxDen Hall of Famer

The best team in the country is playing tonite

and Ima ride em. Ducks -7 buying half

give a man a fish, you feed him for a day, teach a man to fish, he'll sit in a boat and drink beer all day"

Old Post 01-03-13 08:04 PM
Tex is online now Click Here to See the Profile for Tex Click here to Send Tex a Private Message Edit post   Report post
mikeb104
StatFox Hall of Famer

I thought you were gonna mention my over 35 men's hockey team when I read the thread title.

Gonna be on the Ducks myself. BOL

"Not everything you read on the internet is accurate"- Abraham Lincoln

Old Post 01-03-13 08:33 PM
mikeb104 is offline Click Here to See the Profile for mikeb104 Click here to Send mikeb104 a Private Message Edit post   Report post
Tex
FoxDen Hall of Famer

Sorry Mike, didnt realize yall were playin tonite or I would have.

give a man a fish, you feed him for a day, teach a man to fish, he'll sit in a boat and drink beer all day"

Old Post 01-03-13 08:55 PM
Tex is online now Click Here to See the Profile for Tex Click here to Send Tex a Private Message Edit post   Report post
hawkeyechet

line?

whats the line on the hockey game? i'll take the over

Old Post 01-03-13 11:00 PM
hawkeyechet is offline Click Here to See the Profile for hawkeyechet Edit post   Report post
ronnie111
FoxDen Hall of Famer

i thought ala played mon night. stanford beat ore, do you really think stan could beat ala. they had their hands full with wis. would love to see ore instead of nd on mon for sure.

Old Post 01-03-13 11:22 PM
ronnie111 is offline Click Here to See the Profile for ronnie111 Click here to Send ronnie111 a Private Message Edit post   Report post
Tex
FoxDen Hall of Famer

you tihink texas a and m with a freshman qb and first year coach and first year in sec could beat the mighty tide on the road... not a chance...

oh wait

Old Post 01-04-13 12:54 AM
ronnie111
FoxDen Hall of Famer

good point tex. if i played the game tonight i couldn't bet ks st....lookout for the dreaded back door cover though. gl tonight, could be the best game of the bowl season along with lsu
clemson.

Old Post 01-04-13 01:35 AM
ronnie111 is offline Click Here to See the Profile for ronnie111 Click here to Send ronnie111 a Private Message Edit post   Report post
mikeb104
StatFox Hall of Famer

Ronnie nailed it (IMO).

I think the anomaly happened last night. Should be a wake up call for Oregon.

"Not everything you read on the internet is accurate"- Abraham Lincoln

Old Post 01-04-13 01:42 AM
mikeb104 is offline Click Here to See the Profile for mikeb104 Click here to Send mikeb104 a Private Message Edit post   Report post
Tex
FoxDen Hall of Famer

Hell yeah.

Old Post 01-04-13 05:57 AM
Primetime21

Great call. Played both half and game. They'd $hit on bama

Old Post 01-04-13 06:58 AM
Primetime21 is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Primetime21 Click here to Send Primetime21 a Private Message Edit post   Report post
Post A Reply

Last Message   Next Message

Quick Links: