StatFox.com - Sports Handicapping Community

The Leading Logic In Sports Handicapping

The FoxDen Forum : Powered by vBulletin version 2.3.0 The FoxDen Forum > Sports Handicapping, Trends, and Stats > Hal's B1G CBB plays
Search The Fox Den Forum:

Subscribe to this Thread
Pages (4): « 1 [2] 3 4 »

Last Message   Next Message

Author
Message    Post A Reply
timande
FoxDen Hall of Famer

still like em at +11?

Old Post 01-16-13 07:27 PM
timande is offline Click Here to See the Profile for timande Click here to Send timande a Private Message Edit post   Report post
Hal Coldvice
FoxDen Hall of Famer

I like double digits. Sounds like MSU hotel issues as well to boot.

Old Post 01-16-13 09:12 PM
Hal Coldvice is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Hal Coldvice Click here to Send Hal Coldvice a Private Message Edit post   Report post
Hal Coldvice
FoxDen Hall of Famer

Adding

1u Penn St 1h +6.5

Old Post 01-16-13 10:27 PM
Hal Coldvice is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Hal Coldvice Click here to Send Hal Coldvice a Private Message Edit post   Report post
msudogs

and is wasn't sleeping issues lol
GL

Old Post 01-16-13 10:36 PM
msudogs is online now Click Here to See the Profile for msudogs Click here to Send msudogs a Private Message Edit post   Report post
cuse227

like penn st. in the 1st half too

msu's payne and dawson will start the game on the bench

Old Post 01-16-13 11:06 PM
cuse227 is offline Click Here to See the Profile for cuse227 Click here to Send cuse227 a Private Message Edit post   Report post
Hal Coldvice
FoxDen Hall of Famer

9-1 +12.8

Tread carefully

Old Post 01-17-13 03:16 AM
Primetime21

it was up n down around that 12 number all 2h, then they closed. refs were calling everything. great work here!

Old Post 01-17-13 03:20 AM
Primetime21 is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Primetime21 Click here to Send Primetime21 a Private Message Edit post   Report post
Hal Coldvice
FoxDen Hall of Famer

walked away from the TV in a 4 point game, came back and it was 15. Then suffered through the final minutes when they pushed it back to single digits.

eyeing up MN for tomorrow already. feel like I need to slow down tho.

Old Post 01-17-13 04:01 AM
Hal Coldvice
FoxDen Hall of Famer

FWIW, passing tonight, see ya Saturday.

Old Post 01-17-13 02:34 PM
Hal Coldvice
FoxDen Hall of Famer

Been eyeing this all week:

2u Iowa PK

Old Post 01-19-13 06:28 AM
Hal Coldvice
FoxDen Hall of Famer

I like this too:

1u Wisconsin TT u64

Old Post 01-20-13 12:15 AM
Hal Coldvice
FoxDen Hall of Famer

10-2 +13.7

That TT stings a bit, 3 at the buzzer and a ton of points in the last minute. Oh well, had this game pegged.

Old Post 01-20-13 03:30 PM
Hal Coldvice
FoxDen Hall of Famer

2u Ohio St -11
1u Wisconsin/Mich St 1H u57
1u Illinois -3.5

Tread carefully, adding a few plays. It's cold here in Madison, I'm expecting a slow arriving crowd with a slow start. Was hoping for a 126 on the total but I'll ride 1H.

Getting some more trickle down from Wisconsin/Indiana on the OSU line.

Old Post 01-22-13 08:05 PM
oChRoNiCo
FoxDen Hall of Famer

I will be at the game tonight Hal are you going? I am taking Wisconsin and following the RLM I have seen so far on this game!

The evidence we have found has led us to the conclusion that the negative image of gamblers, of speculators and of gambling is due to prejudice, to the distorted image heavily promoted by some powerful groups who, however, have not had much evidence to support their views.
- Reuven and Gabrielle A Brenner

Old Post 01-22-13 10:07 PM
oChRoNiCo is offline Click Here to See the Profile for oChRoNiCo Click here to Send oChRoNiCo a Private Message Edit post   Report post
msudogs

i agree with you here tonight
GL

Old Post 01-22-13 11:55 PM
msudogs is online now Click Here to See the Profile for msudogs Click here to Send msudogs a Private Message Edit post   Report post
Allday28
FoxDen Hall of Famer

I'll be at the game as well tonight...interesting match-up. Also on the 1st half under

Old Post 01-23-13 12:01 AM
Allday28 is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Allday28 Click here to Send Allday28 a Private Message Edit post   Report post
Hal Coldvice
FoxDen Hall of Famer

I will NOT be there. I'm going to enjoy the game and this sub-0 weather in the freezer my wife calls a house.

I considered an IL/WI ML parlay but I'm just going to try to sneak into Wednesday.

Old Post 01-23-13 12:13 AM
Hal Coldvice
FoxDen Hall of Famer

Adding

2u Wisconsin -3 (adj game line -4) Bucky takes this game down.

Old Post 01-23-13 01:48 AM
oChRoNiCo
FoxDen Hall of Famer

Well Bucky continues to live and die by the 3! I cannot believe the simple fundamental mistakes I have been seeing from this team. We cannot make a free throw, we do not know how to defend screens, and somehow we are still up 1 @ the half! Hal are you going to the Minnesota game this Saturday? I think that will be a great game I would lean towards Minnesota right now.

The evidence we have found has led us to the conclusion that the negative image of gamblers, of speculators and of gambling is due to prejudice, to the distorted image heavily promoted by some powerful groups who, however, have not had much evidence to support their views.
- Reuven and Gabrielle A Brenner

Old Post 01-23-13 01:51 AM
oChRoNiCo is offline Click Here to See the Profile for oChRoNiCo Click here to Send oChRoNiCo a Private Message Edit post   Report post
cisco
FoxDen Hall of Famer

Had Wisky 1st half. Chasing.

GL-

Old Post 01-23-13 01:57 AM
cisco is offline Click Here to See the Profile for cisco Click here to Send cisco a Private Message Edit post   Report post
Post A Reply

Pages (4): « 1 [2] 3 4 »   Last Message   Next Message

Quick Links: