StatFox.com - Sports Handicapping Community

The Leading Logic In Sports Handicapping

The FoxDen Forum : Powered by vBulletin version 2.3.0 The FoxDen Forum > Sports Handicapping, Trends, and Stats > Seattle -3
Search The Fox Den Forum:

Subscribe to this Thread

Last Message   Next Message

Author
Message    Post A Reply
Primetime21

Seattle -3

No data, just personal homer opinion. We've played 2 teams that mirror our spread style. Niners and Panthers. We held them down quite well both games. Right now rg3 is but a shadow of his explosive self. We have the secondary and speed in LB's to contain him. Our only concern is Morris. Stop him and we win. Over the last 7-8 games the Hawks have up an NFL worst 5+ yards/carry. That trend stops Sunday. I'll always play the better D come playoffs and the Seahawks are in another class compared to the Skins.

Old Post 01-01-13 08:03 PM
Primetime21 is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Primetime21 Click here to Send Primetime21 a Private Message Edit post   Report post
bbaffert
StatFox Hall of Famer

competing picks!

I am not sure what to think. The other guy did make a very good case for Washington being able to run on Seattle. What do you think about that as a Seattle fan?

I think maybe Wahington's number 2 CB is weakish, he has given QB's a 100+ rating when throwing his way this season. Tate or Rice? I guess that does not matter, one of them should have a good day.

I think it is a great match up and should be a excellent game. Two very good, athletic, rookie Qbs battling. The great Lynch going up against the going to be great Morris.

I would be more than happy to see one of these two in the superbowl. I became a hardcore 49ers fan when the Oilers left town and still have a bit of loyalty there even though I have my home team back.

GL.

Old Post 01-01-13 08:14 PM
bbaffert is offline Click Here to See the Profile for bbaffert Click here to Send bbaffert a Private Message Edit post   Report post
Primetime21

To be perfectly honest, if rg3 was 100% healthy I'd give the edge to the skins and I'm sure Vegas would as well. -3 on the road when the Seahawks were 3-5 on the road this year and 0-8 on the road in their last 8 playoff roadies. I really believe in the Seattle D. I think they focus more on Morris than RG this game and those corners will shut down garçon and co no problem. Sure they may give up a big gainer here n there but that's an occupational hazard of playing man. Plus their offense has shown they can score. Seahawks have the edge in all facets of this game. Even QB with a less than healthy RG. Once again just my opinion. And a homer one at that haha

Old Post 01-01-13 10:19 PM
Primetime21 is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Primetime21 Click here to Send Primetime21 a Private Message Edit post   Report post
Post A Reply

Last Message   Next Message

Quick Links: