StatFox.com - Sports Handicapping Community

The Leading Logic In Sports Handicapping

The FoxDen Forum : Powered by vBulletin version 2.3.0 The FoxDen Forum > Sports Handicapping, Trends, and Stats > BBaf
Search The Fox Den Forum:

Subscribe to this Thread

Last Message   Next Message

Author
Message    Post A Reply
Tex
FoxDen Hall of Famer

BBaf

Dont let em win. Keep postin.

give a man a fish, you feed him for a day, teach a man to fish, he'll sit in a boat and drink beer all day"

Old Post 12-31-12 09:35 PM
Tex is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Tex Click here to Send Tex a Private Message Edit post   Report post
bbaffert
StatFox Hall of Famer

Thanks Tex.

I am going to. I just had to take some time today. With my anxiety I go way overboard. It really bothers me when I tried to sleep last night and could not because of this board. That is just not right. I just cannot stand when things are not right. It drives me even more crazy.

So, I actually left the house at 6am and went a few miles away with my dad and fished. I managed with the help of some xanax and my dad. It just feels good to get out of the house besides a doctor visit. That is the first time since my daughter's birth almost 1 year ago. It felt good and hopefully my mind is refreshed. Either way, it was a small step but a good one. Living in this house day in and day out is just a terrible life.

So refreshed and going to just hit ignore when I need to.

Old Post 12-31-12 09:58 PM
bbaffert is offline Click Here to See the Profile for bbaffert Click here to Send bbaffert a Private Message Edit post   Report post
Tex
FoxDen Hall of Famer

Great. Looking forward to your playoff insights. Cannot figure out how Texans offense got so bad. If they were back to normal would love em this week. But I dunno.

give a man a fish, you feed him for a day, teach a man to fish, he'll sit in a boat and drink beer all day"

Old Post 12-31-12 10:15 PM
Tex is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Tex Click here to Send Tex a Private Message Edit post   Report post
bbaffert
StatFox Hall of Famer

Yep, no clue what to think about the Texans.

Minnesota +9 range seems pretty good. They were the same odds when they played the Texans 2 weeks back and we know what happened.

Old Post 12-31-12 10:56 PM
bbaffert is offline Click Here to See the Profile for bbaffert Click here to Send bbaffert a Private Message Edit post   Report post
ANTIsj55

If baff was a real man he would quit posting and get a real job providing for his family. All men cant be real men, seems like he loves that govt check he gets each month. F-ing lazy ass leach.

www.twitter.com/antijs55

Old Post 01-01-13 03:24 AM
ANTIsj55 is offline Click Here to See the Profile for ANTIsj55 Click here to Send ANTIsj55 a Private Message Edit post   Report post
Gmen

Oh boy!

I've followed this since the Baff man came back aboard. Seriously, when the "Shed Bet" was announce on his own team that was a red flag to go the other way. Please, RDTrains makes a max bet on his team in the contest was the biggest red flag I've seen this year. If you've been on this board long enough just read the signals.

Old Post 01-01-13 04:27 AM
Gmen is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Gmen Click here to Send Gmen a Private Message Edit post   Report post
bbaffert
StatFox Hall of Famer

Gmen,

Your wrong in your assessment.

Some of my best plays have come on and against teams I like. I had a couple other shed bets on and against the Texans this year. On NE, Against Chicago, etc. I think I have a good feel for the Texans and do not allow a bias. I posted Minn the week before vs Houston. I did miss that play but i still feel I had the right side and would make the same play again if they were playing tomorrow.

Also, I notice other people know their teams pretty well. My thought is people that know their teams can really do well betting on or against them. I think it is even better in baseball though.

Old Post 01-01-13 04:15 PM
Traderpro
FoxDen Hall of Famer

?

Bbaf

Whats your take on Bowls today?

Old Post 01-01-13 04:24 PM
Traderpro is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Traderpro Click here to Send Traderpro a Private Message Edit post   Report post
bbaffert
StatFox Hall of Famer

trader pro,

im horrible at bowl games. my take is listen to rdtrains or lumpyfades or one of the guys that is doing well in the bowl contest.

here is what usa today says, not sure if it helps, they have been decent so far, really pretty good at getting totals right if they have a big difference from the line.

okla state 45-23
stanford 21-17
fsu 20-13
georgia 34-17
northwestern 31-24
michigan 27-23

so maybe the florida state game under?

another person, who i am sure many hate, but has some decent free info is jimhurley dot net. his jim sez and handicapping notebook normally has some good info on conferences.

sorry, that is the best i got. i do not trust myself at all on these games.

Old Post 01-01-13 05:21 PM
Post A Reply

Last Message   Next Message

Quick Links: