StatFox.com - Sports Handicapping Community

The Leading Logic In Sports Handicapping

The FoxDen Forum : Powered by vBulletin version 2.3.0 The FoxDen Forum > Sports Handicapping, Trends, and Stats > A10 NYE 12/31
Search The Fox Den Forum:

Subscribe to this Thread

Last Message   Next Message

Author
Message    Post A Reply
IrishMule
FoxDen Hall of Famer

A10 NYE 12/31

I was going to wait it out until conference starts next week. But went ahead and put a small play on St Joe's. It's hard to tell where these kids' heads will be tonite. Party Time? I don't know. Will the Hawks start playing like they should? Kanacevic will be back in the lineup today. They won't get the open shots like they did against Iona for sure. Should be a close one. Likewise StL/N Mex. Kinda like the under in this one. Temple is in a sandwich game, between Syracuse and Kansas. Pass.

St Joe's -2

CFB
USC/GT OVER 63

GL Den

A10
18-20 -5.30*

Leans
13-3

CBB
6-3 +2.60*

Old Post 12-31-12 08:04 PM
IrishMule is offline Click Here to See the Profile for IrishMule Click here to Send IrishMule a Private Message Edit post   Report post
msudogs

IM

hate to go against you, i like the Dragons, hopefully they're ready to right the ship
GL

Old Post 12-31-12 08:32 PM
msudogs is online now Click Here to See the Profile for msudogs Click here to Send msudogs a Private Message Edit post   Report post
Toby13
FoxDen Hall of Famer

I think i'll join you on the St.Joes play bol Irish.

6 Rings

Old Post 12-31-12 09:44 PM
Toby13 is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Toby13 Click here to Send Toby13 a Private Message Edit post   Report post
Toby13
FoxDen Hall of Famer

Irish doing ok today,and sticking LSU in bowl game.

6 Rings

Old Post 12-31-12 10:18 PM
Toby13 is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Toby13 Click here to Send Toby13 a Private Message Edit post   Report post
bostonshamrock
FoxDen Hall of Famer

nice call irish

Old Post 01-01-13 12:07 AM
bostonshamrock is offline Click Here to See the Profile for bostonshamrock Click here to Send bostonshamrock a Private Message Edit post   Report post
IrishMule
FoxDen Hall of Famer

Update

St Joe's -2 ..... win
Drexel has trouble scoring. Their top scorer was in foul trouble most of the nite. Man, it's tough watching that team. They run 20 seconds off the clock before even looking at the hoop. I guess you have to coach to your talent level.

Temple took care of business. Bonnies did not. Iona smoked them. Can't wait to play the total when they play Niagara....or most others in that league. Billies/Lobos at 730. Will be watching. Ch 613 Direct TV

CFB
USC/GT OVER 63 .... loss
Mighty Trojans?!? If ever a team needed a coaching change, this one is it. How do you have all that talent and the 2 most explosive WRs in the nation and score 7 points against that defense? Didn't watch much of it, but that game had to be a joke. haha The joke's on Kiffin! And me, for losing my lunch money.

Bowls
3-2

GL Den

A10
19-20 -4.30*

Leans
13-3

CBB
6-3 +2.60*

Let us be thankful for the fools. But for them, the rest of us could not succeed.
Mark Twain

''Life's tough ........it's even tougher if you're stupid...''
-- John Wayne

"Beer is proof that God loves us and wants us to be happy."
Benjamin Franklin

'Life isn't about
how to survive the storm.....But how to dance in the
rain.'
TheMule

Old Post 01-01-13 12:23 AM
IrishMule is offline Click Here to See the Profile for IrishMule Click here to Send IrishMule a Private Message Edit post   Report post
Post A Reply

Last Message   Next Message

Quick Links: