StatFox.com - Sports Handicapping Community

The Leading Logic In Sports Handicapping

The FoxDen Forum : Powered by vBulletin version 2.3.0 The FoxDen Forum > Sports Handicapping, Trends, and Stats > Houston/Indy - BET THE SHED!
Search The Fox Den Forum:

Subscribe to this Thread
Pages (3): « 1 [2] 3 »

Last Message   Next Message

Author
Message    Post A Reply
ronnie111
FoxDen Hall of Famer

baffert

i wouldn't give you the time of day you phony bas-turd. as far as your shed crap....it's old. i'm hoping ind kicks those pretenders a$$ today. i feel better now.

Old Post 12-30-12 05:26 PM
ronnie111 is offline Click Here to See the Profile for ronnie111 Click here to Send ronnie111 a Private Message Edit post   Report post
bbaffert
StatFox Hall of Famer

should have known that if I mentioned dick ronnie would show up saying he feels better now

Old Post 12-30-12 05:42 PM
bbaffert is offline Click Here to See the Profile for bbaffert Click here to Send bbaffert a Private Message Edit post   Report post
Tots_McGee
FoxDen Hall of Famer

gotta expect some blowback for trying to get people to give you money for your selections, whether it is needed cash or not.

Good Luck on your plays today

http://mainememorial.org/

Old Post 12-30-12 05:46 PM
Tots_McGee is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Tots_McGee Click here to Send Tots_McGee a Private Message Edit post   Report post
ronnie111
FoxDen Hall of Famer

lots of people here feel the same as i do..you're a shameless bore. case closed.

Old Post 12-30-12 05:49 PM
ronnie111 is offline Click Here to See the Profile for ronnie111 Click here to Send ronnie111 a Private Message Edit post   Report post
bbaffert
StatFox Hall of Famer

I do have to say, I feel great. Texans going to playoffs, good friends of this board helped my family through a tough spot. New York teams sucked this year. Lots of great things happening this year. I am excited for the New Year, happy in my life, and so thankful for the great guys here.

28-8 NFL
7-1 SHED BETS

Give or take. Nothing to complain about here. I never understand why people complain at all when I have posted winner after winner and feel I have helped this board out quite a bit the last few months.

Shed bets are old. Fine, they have been around longer than many and they win at over 70% year in and year out across all sports for almost 10 years now. I guess WINNING is old? I guess that is the way some people feel. I just do not understand that. It just defies logic.

Old Post 12-30-12 05:53 PM
bbaffert is offline Click Here to See the Profile for bbaffert Click here to Send bbaffert a Private Message Edit post   Report post
bbaffert
StatFox Hall of Famer

I did not say pay me or I will not post. I have been posting plays on here for close to 10 years. I ran some of the very first contests this board ever had. I asked for help to get me thru a hard time. A lot of the help came before I posted any picks here or even very few.

I kinda understand the blow back though but I feel they are not looking at the whole picture. If that is what I have to listen to it is fine. My family and friends on this board far outweigh a few negative people. I had to ask for help, I had no choice. I have enough help now and will keep posting. I am not sure what is enough but I guess I will just keep trying. I guess you cannot make everyone happy.

Old Post 12-30-12 06:03 PM
pointmagic
FoxDen Hall of Famer

"I do have to say, I feel great. Texans going to playoffs, good friends of this board helped my family through a tough spot. New York teams sucked this year. Lots of great things happening this year. I am excited for the New Year, happy in my life, and so thankful for the great guys here.

28-8 NFL
7-1 SHED BETS

Give or take. Nothing to complain about here. I never understand why people complain at all when I have posted winner after winner and feel I have helped this board out quite a bit the last few months.

Shed bets are old. Fine, they have been around longer than many and they win at over 70% year in and year out across all sports for almost 10 years now. I guess WINNING is old? I guess that is the way some people feel. I just do not understand that. It just defies logic."

Something isn't right here. I don't understand how someone can freaking gloat when they are rattling a tin cup, and have shown documentation of destitution.

It's like being the worlds tallest midget.

I never had any class and I'm going to hell anyway, so I might as well state the obvious.

Congrats on your historic run!

Old Post 12-30-12 06:19 PM
pointmagic is offline Click Here to See the Profile for pointmagic Click here to Send pointmagic a Private Message Edit post   Report post
timande
FoxDen Hall of Famer

just ignore the negative comments, wether i agree or not I keep it to myself. these same ppl have the same choices but its obvious how they choose to express it and shows a lot about their character

Old Post 12-30-12 06:39 PM
timande is offline Click Here to See the Profile for timande Click here to Send timande a Private Message Edit post   Report post
bbaffert
StatFox Hall of Famer

PM,

So, I do not have the right to be happy that I have been able to give winners to the guys here that have helped me?

Since I asked for help and have a horrible life I cannot be happy for one minute at my accomplishments here?

Shall I just crawl in a hole and be miserable about everything? Is that your solution?

What shall I do, in your opinion PM? Walk away from this board because of a few bad seeds? I mean I have done that before for over a year. Since I HAD a tin cup out, I do not have the right to be happy and defend myself?

This board consumes my crazy mind and it takes a LOT for me to keep myself calm in my regular life but with the stress of other peoples money on my plays and people like you and ronnie it just brings me anxiety which I DO NOT need. What I am saying is being on this board is very stressful to me.

Should I walk away? Is that really what the people of this board really want? Does what I am doing here matter enough or am I just pissing people off?

Old Post 12-30-12 06:45 PM
double11
FoxDen Hall of Famer

Baf

I'm gonna try to stay neutral here as many that have helped you out are people i respect.

I also respect Ronnie and Point. Hell, there's not many people here at the den i don't respect.

I'm a registered nurse and deal with many people who have disabilities and i can't imagine how hard that is for you.

You've produced many winners this year and to that i say congrats. A lot of people here post winners.

I followed your shed bets this year. My book does not allow horses or i would have followed those.
However, i backed off when you mentioned the fact that (if you are winning with me, here's my email address and paypal info). It just felt wrong to me.

I don't want this to get out of control and people to get banned, tainted, etc.

I'm glad you were given the help that you needed as that must be a big relief to you.

I hope everything works out for you and your family. I hope you continue to post your plays. Let's just keep it how it should be.

Happy new year man.

Life can only be understood backwords. But it must be lived forward.

Old Post 12-30-12 06:52 PM
double11 is offline Click Here to See the Profile for double11 Click here to Send double11 a Private Message Edit post   Report post
maurice

Texans

With ya on the Texans.

Call on Him who saves. Jesus, Amen.

Take Care and God Bless

Old Post 12-30-12 06:58 PM
maurice is offline Click Here to See the Profile for maurice Edit post   Report post
pointmagic
FoxDen Hall of Famer

bbaffert

I'm not your enemy. Of all the people on this site, I have the smartest mouth for sure and it gets me in trouble sometimes. What I've said today shouldn't get me in trouble since many people on this board feel the way I do. You are a very good handicapper and your NFL record is sick. What bothers people is the begging for money. People on this site do not like touts AT ALL. When you posts winners in a thread and then come back to that thread reminding people that your destitute and could use some cash, it seems eerily similar to pay after you win tout services.

I don't want you to do anything but better your life. Spending 10 hours a day on this site begging for money is not helping your situation in the long run, only the near term.

I hope one day soon you get some cash money to bet on your own. With picks like yours theirs no need for begging my man.

BOL

Old Post 12-30-12 06:59 PM
pointmagic is offline Click Here to See the Profile for pointmagic Click here to Send pointmagic a Private Message Edit post   Report post
playtowin
Restricted User

Colts are 9-0 ATS as a home dog when facing a team they lost to
in the 1st meeting.
NOTE; Colts covered by 2 TDs on average, winning 8 of 9 SU!!!!

Old Post 12-30-12 07:03 PM
playtowin is offline Click Here to See the Profile for playtowin Click here to Send playtowin a Private Message Edit post   Report post
Tex
FoxDen Hall of Famer

Tailin you Baff..

give a man a fish, you feed him for a day, teach a man to fish, he'll sit in a boat and drink beer all day"

Old Post 12-30-12 07:03 PM
Tex is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Tex Click here to Send Tex a Private Message Edit post   Report post
pointmagic
FoxDen Hall of Famer

"Colts are 9-0 ATS as a home dog when facing a team they lost to
in the 1st meeting.
NOTE; Colts covered by 2 TDs on average, winning 8 of 9 SU!!!!"

Those are great trends BUT Peyton Manning plays for the Broncos now.

Old Post 12-30-12 07:06 PM
doubled1511
FoxDen Hall of Famer

damn

Hou looks awful.

Old Post 12-30-12 08:24 PM
doubled1511 is offline Click Here to See the Profile for doubled1511 Click here to Send doubled1511 a Private Message Edit post   Report post
OLEO

You come off as a wolf in sheeps clothing dude. You pander for a hand out then win and indirectly ask people to send you money. I know peopke like you in life and there is a reason they die at an old age with little to no one at their side. You really need to look at yourself in a mirror. There i said it and am done.

shut up fool!

Old Post 12-30-12 09:06 PM
OLEO is offline Click Here to See the Profile for OLEO Click here to Send OLEO a Private Message Edit post   Report post
bbaffert
StatFox Hall of Famer

Hope you feel great ronnie, lots of people on this board lost money today on the Texans, should make you ecstatic.

I did ask for help a couple times the last 2 weeks in my horse thread, a shed thread before the game that lost, and in a shed thread after it won. Prior to that, I did not use my picks and got a majority of the help then. I am guessing that is was my mistake, I just did not know what to do. Life has dealt us a horrible hand the last 6 months and I did not want to start another "we are still stuggling thread" If my whole intention here was to get money I surely would have my signature in every post.

Years ago and once again a few weeks ago I was offered to be a tout on a pretty prominent website. I turned it down even though I could have used the financial help. I hate touts. I have said that many many times on here over the years and I never want to be mentioned as one. Maybe it seemed that way and I will not ask for money here ever again if you guys can just forgive what I had to do to get my family straight. I had to ask because of my situation and I do not regret it because the help I got here pulled us through some very bad luck.

In the end, I have been here a very long time. I post good information and have many years of winning selections. I ran the first couple of contest this site ever had with prizes. Does a couple of months asking for a little help take away everything I have done here in almost 10 years? You guys need to step back and look at the bigger picture. In a few posts in 10 years I asked for help while in THOUSANDS of posts over many years I asked for nothing. I may have a few thousand more posts here or I may just move on again. I hate to leave because I know I owe people here and have some great friends here.

Sorry about the Pick. Those random things happened. Kickoff for TD, 3rd and 23 TD, and horrible call by refs. That is football.

Old Post 12-30-12 10:54 PM
DRB
FoxDen Hall of Famer

mike

Dont get rattled. There may be a few naysayers here...but the majority of people here back you. Happy New Year...time to start a new run!
Tough times dont last .... but tough people do!

Old Post 12-31-12 01:01 AM
DRB is offline Click Here to See the Profile for DRB Click here to Send DRB a Private Message Edit post   Report post
kanapad

Tough Game.....I tailed here...we lost .... but tomorrow is a new day and everything can turnaround very quickly. I hope you keep continuing your help. Nobody has a crystal ball . Good luck

"Rome was not built in one day"

Old Post 12-31-12 02:14 AM
kanapad is offline Click Here to See the Profile for kanapad Click here to Send kanapad a Private Message Edit post   Report post
Post A Reply

Pages (3): « 1 [2] 3 »   Last Message   Next Message

Quick Links: