StatFox.com - Sports Handicapping Community

The Leading Logic In Sports Handicapping

The FoxDen Forum : Powered by vBulletin version 2.3.0 The FoxDen Forum > Sports Handicapping, Trends, and Stats > A10 Tuesday 12/11
Search The Fox Den Forum:

Subscribe to this Thread

Last Message   Next Message

Author
Message    Post A Reply
IrishMule
FoxDen Hall of Famer

A10 Tuesday 12/11

Grabbing this one early. I'm sure this one will go up. Will try to have a write up tomorrow. Roberts for St Joe's is questionable with a bruised quad. He sat out last Tuesday's game vs Coppin St. Week and a half rest. Should be ready to go. If and when Nova goes zone, St Joe's has the shooters to exploit it. Aiken/Yarou inside will be a good matchup....for a while. Aiken should get him into foul trouble. I see a double digit game here. GL if you decide to play it.

2* St Joe's -3

Almost jumped on WVU -6' at Duq. But WVU has a big game vs Michigan on Saturday in Brooklyn. May still play it. The big breaded dude should have his way. Duq has virtually no inside presence. Gotta look some more.

GW@Rutgers -7????

GL Den

A10
12-17 -7.10*

Leans
9-3

CBB
4-2 +1.80*

Let us be thankful for the fools. But for them, the rest of us could not succeed.
Mark Twain

''Life's tough ........it's even tougher if you're stupid...''
-- John Wayne

"Beer is proof that God loves us and wants us to be happy."
Benjamin Franklin

'Life isn't about
how to survive the storm.....But how to dance in the
rain.'
TheMule

Old Post 12-11-12 02:21 AM
IrishMule is offline Click Here to See the Profile for IrishMule Click here to Send IrishMule a Private Message Edit post   Report post
GMEN12

I locked this one in as well. I look for St. Joes to roll I got it at 4. BOL

Old Post 12-11-12 02:24 AM
GMEN12 is offline Click Here to See the Profile for GMEN12 Click here to Send GMEN12 a Private Message Edit post   Report post
IrishMule
FoxDen Hall of Famer

Add

2* St Joe's -3
WVU/Duq UNDER 137

FYI...WVU has two A10 rejects starting for them this year, Staten and Murray. Staten played at Dayton and Murray at LaSalle. 6'10" Murray was an unbelievable talent, but an airhead. Liked to shoot outside. Wouldn't rebound. Missed practices. Gianinni suspended him a couple times and finally booted him. If I remember correctly, he was arrested smoking a reefer right on the street after being left go by LaSalle. Now Huggy Bear has him.

Duq wants to run, but can't rebound. WVU just plain don't. Playing the under.

GL Den

A10
12-17 -7.10*

Leans
9-3

CBB
4-2 +1.80*

Old Post 12-12-12 12:45 AM
IrishMule is offline Click Here to See the Profile for IrishMule Click here to Send IrishMule a Private Message Edit post   Report post
GMEN12

Mule

Lets nail st joes Bol tonight

Old Post 12-12-12 12:47 AM
GMEN12 is offline Click Here to See the Profile for GMEN12 Click here to Send GMEN12 a Private Message Edit post   Report post
Toby13
FoxDen Hall of Famer

On it also bol Irish.

6 Rings

Old Post 12-12-12 12:55 AM
Toby13 is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Toby13 Click here to Send Toby13 a Private Message Edit post   Report post
CUBANO
FoxDen Hall of Famer

I, of course, am with you on St. Joe's. Good luck my friend!

2014 MLB Contest 1st Place
2016 NBA Contest 1st Place

Old Post 12-12-12 12:55 AM
CUBANO is offline Click Here to See the Profile for CUBANO Click here to Send CUBANO a Private Message Edit post   Report post
markinc7
FoxDen Hall of Famer

Good Luck Mule

"The democracy will cease to exist when you take away from those who are willing to work and give to those who would not."
Thomas Jefferson

"No problem can be solved from the same level of consciousness that created it."
Albert Einstein

Old Post 12-12-12 01:12 AM
markinc7 is offline Click Here to See the Profile for markinc7 Click here to Send markinc7 a Private Message Edit post   Report post
IrishMule
FoxDen Hall of Famer

Apologies

2* St Joe's -3 .... loss
WVU/Duq UNDER 137 .... win

Could write a bunch of stuff of why it was a loss, but it just was. Shouldn't have been, but it was.

That's about it until Saturday. Finals week. Temple and Charlotte have games, but don't think I'll be playing them.

GL Den

A10
13-18 -8.20*

Leans
9-3

CBB
4-2 +1.80*

Let us be thankful for the fools. But for them, the rest of us could not succeed.
Mark Twain

''Life's tough ........it's even tougher if you're stupid...''
-- John Wayne

"Beer is proof that God loves us and wants us to be happy."
Benjamin Franklin

'Life isn't about
how to survive the storm.....But how to dance in the
rain.'
TheMule

Old Post 12-12-12 03:45 AM
GMEN12

What an ugly game your right shouldn't have been a loss. We will get it back not worried!

Old Post 12-12-12 04:41 AM
Post A Reply

Last Message   Next Message

Quick Links: