StatFox.com - Sports Handicapping Community

The Leading Logic In Sports Handicapping

The FoxDen Forum : Powered by vBulletin version 2.3.0 The FoxDen Forum > Sports Handicapping, Trends, and Stats > Sunday Night Football - TALK TO ME!
Search The Fox Den Forum:

Subscribe to this Thread

Last Message   Next Message

Author
Message    Post A Reply
bbaffert
StatFox Hall of Famer

Sunday Night Football - TALK TO ME!

Who benefits most from a few inches of snow? It has me all mixed up on a possible shed bet. My sheds are made in Texas and they do not withstand the snow well.

What do you guys think. What we know.

Detroit has horrible secondary.
Pack can really throw.
Pack has bad OL
Detroit has a decent blitz with Suh and Fairley.
Pack has no running game.
Detroit has fair running game.
Detroit has one Wide Reciever, he is MEGATRON though.
Pack has a couple very solid WR's.

So Texans and Bears is the only weather affected game I have seen this year. Lots of rain, lots of turnovers in 1st half, no good pass rushes from either team because of the rain. The Texans could not get close to Cutler that game. It was 100% the rain.

If this snow slows down Detroits only solid advantage, which is their pass rush, then Packers dominate. I am not sure if snow is similiar to rain on the football field. Is Lambeau a similar field to Solider? I say yes but what do I know. It will not be windy so will the Pack still be able to throw as usual?

Old Post 12-09-12 10:08 PM
bbaffert is offline Click Here to See the Profile for bbaffert Click here to Send bbaffert a Private Message Edit post   Report post
DRB
FoxDen Hall of Famer

The pack will be throwing....heated field. Short...precise routes are GBs fortay. Not sure what to think...but Lambeau will be rockin on Sunday eve!

Old Post 12-09-12 10:17 PM
DRB is offline Click Here to See the Profile for DRB Click here to Send DRB a Private Message Edit post   Report post
bbaffert
StatFox Hall of Famer

Yep, I like what your saying. I just worry about that 6.5 line. I feel like vegas got it right on the money here. Detroit has a good enough DL and that Megatron guy that they may slip in the backdoor to cover. For me, with the weather added, I cannot go Pack tonight.

Old Post 12-09-12 11:00 PM
bbaffert is offline Click Here to See the Profile for bbaffert Click here to Send bbaffert a Private Message Edit post   Report post
nxt2g

Bad weather always benefits the offense. Defense can't stop and adjust or change directions as fast a the ball carrier. I'd have to go with the non-dome team here and say GB uses there short passes as there run game and takes this one tonight.

"I figured that if I said it enough, I would convince the world that I really was the greatest." -Muhammad Ali

Old Post 12-10-12 12:25 AM
nxt2g is offline Click Here to See the Profile for nxt2g Click here to Send nxt2g a Private Message Edit post   Report post
bbaffert
StatFox Hall of Famer

Good stuff.

Living in Houston, with all these dome stadiums, I have not seen a ton of wet games over the years.

Old Post 12-10-12 01:32 AM
Post A Reply

Last Message   Next Message

Quick Links: