StatFox.com - Sports Handicapping Community

The Leading Logic In Sports Handicapping

The FoxDen Forum : Powered by vBulletin version 2.3.0 The FoxDen Forum > Sports Handicapping, Trends, and Stats > Did i bump my head getting out of bed... Raiders win tonight
Search The Fox Den Forum:

Subscribe to this Thread

Last Message   Next Message

Author
Message    Post A Reply
kctatum
FoxDen Hall of Famer

Did i bump my head getting out of bed... Raiders win tonight

I think the Raiders get the win today.... i know they are a big steamy pile of dog waste, but some times a pile of dog sh!t will mess up a nice pair of shoes.
Oakland is always rocking when their most hated rivals roll into town add in big prime time game, playing up for their coach (who lost his father), and it just seems denver got to lose somtime right? this team hasn't played in a place this hostile all year and really Den has had a pretty soft schedule. i will take the points 1h game and ml

GLTA

fyi i hate the raiders and their stupid fans i live in so cal and was a RAMS fan, but money is money and business is business.

Old Post 12-06-12 05:27 PM
kctatum is offline Click Here to See the Profile for kctatum Click here to Send kctatum a Private Message Edit post   Report post
Kostyan
Restricted User

Im down for plus 11.

Old Post 12-06-12 05:31 PM
Kostyan is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Kostyan Click here to Send Kostyan a Private Message Edit post   Report post
kctatum
FoxDen Hall of Famer

yeah its all the way to -9.5 -130 at my book.

Old Post 12-06-12 05:34 PM
kctatum is offline Click Here to See the Profile for kctatum Click here to Send kctatum a Private Message Edit post   Report post
Primetime21

If I can get 9.5 at my book I'd rather just 7pt tease em down to 2.5. My version of an egg laying tonight is Denver only winning by 3 lol. I unfortunately live in San Jose and have been subjected to one too many Raiders game for me to ever lay a dime on them. You might very well be right tonight but they stink something fierce.

Old Post 12-06-12 07:01 PM
Primetime21 is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Primetime21 Click here to Send Primetime21 a Private Message Edit post   Report post
Duby99
FoxDen Hall of Famer

Go back to bed cause the Raiders ain't winning. Hahaha

GL as I am passing on the game but need a big game from Peyton for my fantasy playoffs!

Old Post 12-06-12 07:53 PM
Duby99 is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Duby99 Click here to Send Duby99 a Private Message Edit post   Report post
Dr.Dexter

Like the points too. But the Broncos have three losses and those teams have a combined record of 31-5. Good Luck

“It is hard to fail, but it is worse never to have tried to succeed.”- Teddy Roosevelt

Old Post 12-06-12 08:22 PM
Dr.Dexter is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Dr.Dexter Edit post   Report post
kctatum
FoxDen Hall of Famer

Hahaha by the end of the day I might be wishing I never got out of bed today.

Old Post 12-06-12 08:22 PM
Primetime21

Lol

Old Post 12-06-12 08:24 PM
Primetime21 is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Primetime21 Click here to Send Primetime21 a Private Message Edit post   Report post
Dr.Dexter

Lol., I hope your right just took Oak +400 ml. Faith in the head bump =))

“It is hard to fail, but it is worse never to have tried to succeed.”- Teddy Roosevelt

Old Post 12-06-12 08:37 PM
Dr.Dexter is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Dr.Dexter Edit post   Report post
ronnie111
FoxDen Hall of Famer

assumed the kc was your hometown.....i'm easily confused. raiders, when they were good, they were really good. gl.

Old Post 12-06-12 11:57 PM
ronnie111 is offline Click Here to See the Profile for ronnie111 Click here to Send ronnie111 a Private Message Edit post   Report post
thedoc
FoxDen Hall of Famer

May cover +10 but...............careful getting out of bed from now on.
3 or more is a gift in a division game.

BOL

Old Post 12-07-12 12:13 AM
thedoc is offline Click Here to See the Profile for thedoc Click here to Send thedoc a Private Message Edit post   Report post
markinc7
FoxDen Hall of Famer

$$

Home dogs of 8 or more points are 23-2 ATS last 3 years.

I'M IN.

GLTA

"The democracy will cease to exist when you take away from those who are willing to work and give to those who would not."
Thomas Jefferson

"No problem can be solved from the same level of consciousness that created it."
Albert Einstein

Old Post 12-07-12 12:30 AM
markinc7 is offline Click Here to See the Profile for markinc7 Click here to Send markinc7 a Private Message Edit post   Report post
kctatum
FoxDen Hall of Famer

Wel that didn't take long... I going to take an aspirin and go back to bed

Old Post 12-07-12 02:38 AM
kctatum
FoxDen Hall of Famer

I am going to start wearing a helmet to bed and install thoughts rails that u put on 3 year olds beds, so this never happens again

Old Post 12-07-12 03:07 AM
CUBANO
FoxDen Hall of Famer

LMFAO

2014 MLB Contest 1st Place
2016 NBA Contest 1st Place

Old Post 12-07-12 03:17 AM
CUBANO is offline Click Here to See the Profile for CUBANO Click here to Send CUBANO a Private Message Edit post   Report post
Post A Reply

Last Message   Next Message

Quick Links: