StatFox.com - Sports Handicapping Community

The Leading Logic In Sports Handicapping

The FoxDen Forum : Powered by vBulletin version 2.3.0 The FoxDen Forum > Sports Handicapping, Trends, and Stats > >> college basketball << 12.6
Search The Fox Den Forum:

Subscribe to this Thread

Last Message   Next Message

Author
Message    Post A Reply
SWONE
FoxDen Hall of Famer

>> college basketball << 12.6

(4 units)
Creighton -7
Providence -7
San Diego St -15

(3 units)
Idaho -3
Xavier -10.5
Cincinnati -20.5
Syracuse -21.5

(2 units)
Tennessee Tech +3

good luck!

Gambling?? Who said anything about gambling??

It's NOT gambling when you "KNOW" you are gonna WIN! Alan from "the Hangover movie"

Old Post 12-06-12 09:03 PM
SWONE is offline Click Here to See the Profile for SWONE Click here to Send SWONE a Private Message Edit post   Report post
bbaffert
StatFox Hall of Famer

Hey bud, how did you do last night? Are you keeping any kind of record on which plays are winning? Just wondering, I was trying to keep track of how everyone is doing but I keep coming up with paper full of scribbles!

Thanks, baff and GL!

Old Post 12-06-12 09:15 PM
bbaffert is offline Click Here to See the Profile for bbaffert Click here to Send bbaffert a Private Message Edit post   Report post
Bear
FoxDen Hall of Famer

SW, tailing X men here tonight. Good luck

Baff, I quietly follow him. He gets hot as can be sometimes and have seen him win 20+ units more than a few times on a given night. If I recall, he was down just a few units (4 or so) last night in CBB. For a man who plays many games, he is quite solid. Wait till you see his card (the size) on a saturday.

Old Post 12-07-12 01:26 AM
Bear is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Bear Click here to Send Bear a Private Message Edit post   Report post
bbaffert
StatFox Hall of Famer

Looks good so far!

I remember reading your post and noticed the favs. Seems all except Xavier are winning big. Nice plays!

Old Post 12-07-12 03:33 AM
bbaffert is offline Click Here to See the Profile for bbaffert Click here to Send bbaffert a Private Message Edit post   Report post
bbaffert
StatFox Hall of Famer

Bear

Yeah, I have been keeping an eye on Mr. Swone and a few others around here.

I must say, I am very impressed with the CBB cappers on this board. There is a lot of talent here. It has gotten better every year and many are killing it right now.

Old Post 12-07-12 03:35 AM
SWONE
FoxDen Hall of Famer

(4 units)
Creighton -7 WINNER +4.0
Providence -7 WINNER +4.0
San Diego St -15

(3 units)
Idaho -3
Xavier -10.5 loss -3.3
Cincinnati -20.5 WINNER +3.0
Syracuse -21.5 WINNER +3.0

(2 units)
Tennessee Tech +3

good luck!

It's NOT gambling when you "KNOW" you are gonna WIN! Alan from "the Hangover movie"

Old Post 12-07-12 04:00 AM
SWONE is offline Click Here to See the Profile for SWONE Click here to Send SWONE a Private Message Edit post   Report post
timande
FoxDen Hall of Famer

sweet!!! unfortunately i didnt tail any of these and san diego has moved to -16.5

good luck with the rest of your plays

Old Post 12-07-12 04:02 AM
timande is offline Click Here to See the Profile for timande Click here to Send timande a Private Message Edit post   Report post
SWONE
FoxDen Hall of Famer

final results 5-3 +5.0

(4 units)
Creighton -7 WINNER +4.0
Providence -7 WINNER +4.0
San Diego St -15 loss -4.4

(3 units)
Idaho -3 loss -3.3
Xavier -10.5 loss -3.3
Cincinnati -20.5 WINNER +3.0
Syracuse -21.5 WINNER +3.0

(2 units)
Tennessee Tech +3 WINNER +2.0

good luck!

Old Post 12-07-12 06:05 AM
Post A Reply

Last Message   Next Message

Quick Links: