StatFox.com - Sports Handicapping Community

The Leading Logic In Sports Handicapping

The FoxDen Forum : Powered by vBulletin version 2.3.0 The FoxDen Forum > Sports Handicapping, Trends, and Stats > HERBIE HITS GRAND SLAM and THANKS TO ALL
Search The Fox Den Forum:

Subscribe to this Thread

Last Message   Next Message

Author
Message    Post A Reply
bbaffert
StatFox Hall of Famer

HERBIE HITS GRAND SLAM and THANKS TO ALL

Herbie aka HGC83 goes deep with the bases loaded to help a family in need!

We just got a washing machine delivered thanks to Herbie. It means so much to us. I have never seen a woman rush out the door so quickly to buy laundry detergent because she actually wants to wash clothes so badly. I guess carrying all those clothes to the laundrymat for almost 2 years got to her.

An email was not enough. I have to thank Herbie and his family for this here.

Also, with help from the other great folks of the den we are going to be fine. I am pulling together the rent today and we will be maybe $100 short but that is a heck of a lot better than where we would have been without the helping hand of you guys. If not for my 3 of my children getting sick last week and having to pay for some medicines we would be 100% caught up now.

I do feel confident that we will survive this now. Things will be very tight but we can live with tight. My wife has a few interviews this week and they look promising. I just want to say again, thank you all. You helped us get through a really tough time and some horrible bad luck.

Old Post 12-03-12 07:47 PM
bbaffert is offline Click Here to See the Profile for bbaffert Click here to Send bbaffert a Private Message Edit post   Report post
Vaioice
FoxDen Hall of Famer

keep at it Mike....

nice to see ur looking at the context vs looking at the content. Life situations, not ur life. You are a good man, and you will attract good people into your life. Stand as source.

-V

Old Post 12-03-12 08:02 PM
Vaioice is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Vaioice Click here to Send Vaioice a Private Message Edit post   Report post
bbaffert
StatFox Hall of Famer

Before and After

Before

After

A site for sore eyes! Had to put the dryer on cinder blocks because the cord was too short.

WORKING GREAT! Wife says, "It's so fancy."

Thanks!!!!!

PS: My wife says she loves you Herbie, I told her you were married, she said I love her too.

I gotta go on, she is dancing and smiling. It is so great to see her this happy, it has been awhile.

Thanks.

Old Post 12-03-12 08:23 PM
bbaffert is offline Click Here to See the Profile for bbaffert Click here to Send bbaffert a Private Message Edit post   Report post
HGC83
FoxDen Hall of Famer

You are welcome

My wife Emily & I were happy to help. I couldn't imagine the pain and expense to have to go to a laundry facility all the time.

Happy Holidays!

Herbie

Old Post 12-03-12 08:50 PM
HGC83 is offline Click Here to See the Profile for HGC83 Click here to Send HGC83 a Private Message Edit post   Report post
nxt2g

Great to see u in good spirits!

"I figured that if I said it enough, I would convince the world that I really was the greatest." -Muhammad Ali

Old Post 12-03-12 08:53 PM
nxt2g is offline Click Here to See the Profile for nxt2g Click here to Send nxt2g a Private Message Edit post   Report post
bbaffert
StatFox Hall of Famer

Thanks Vai and nxt,

Good spirits for sure. Great day, gathering up my social security and the donations to get as much as I can to the landlord. He will be happy and I can buy time if I need to until we get our tax return.

So, knowing we will be able to stay here and survive until we get that return and a good running car is such a weight off my shoulders. It is like the first time since she got fired that we can take a tiny breath of fresh air.

You guys really made a huge difference here, I know my words cannot express how much but huge to my family and me.

Old Post 12-03-12 10:28 PM
mikeb104
StatFox Hall of Famer

Herbie is the man. That was extremely nice of you to help like that. You deserve to sleep well at night.

Mike, keep your head up my man. Best of luck on your Wife's interviews.

"Not everything you read on the internet is accurate"- Abraham Lincoln

Old Post 12-04-12 12:20 AM
mikeb104 is offline Click Here to See the Profile for mikeb104 Click here to Send mikeb104 a Private Message Edit post   Report post
Post A Reply

Last Message   Next Message

Quick Links: