StatFox.com - Sports Handicapping Community

The Leading Logic In Sports Handicapping

The FoxDen Forum : Powered by vBulletin version 2.3.0 The FoxDen Forum > Sports Handicapping, Trends, and Stats > I wanna be the first to say THANKS!
Search The Fox Den Forum:

Subscribe to this Thread

Last Message   Next Message

Author
Message    Post A Reply
bbaffert
StatFox Hall of Famer

I wanna be the first to say THANKS!

I owe thanks to statfox and the great members of this board more than anyone.

Thanks to you guys, we will be having a Thanksgiving dinner tomorrow.

Thanks to you guys, we are still on our feet and have hope for a better tomorrow.

Thanks to you guys, we have a renewed faith in our fellow man.

Thanks to you guys, for the thoughts, prayers, messages that are getting us through the mental aspect of these hard times.

Thanks to you guys, for giving me a place to vent and giving me the chance to handicap again knowing that it may help out the ones that saved us.

Anyway, I am thinking of and will be thinking of you all tonight, tomorrow and forever. Without your help who knows where we would be spending Thanksgiving.

I love you all, Thank YOU from the Ramsey family.

Old Post 11-21-12 10:06 PM
bbaffert is offline Click Here to See the Profile for bbaffert Click here to Send bbaffert a Private Message Edit post   Report post
HGC83
FoxDen Hall of Famer

You are all welcome.

Happy to help.

Herb

Herbie

Old Post 11-21-12 10:14 PM
HGC83 is offline Click Here to See the Profile for HGC83 Click here to Send HGC83 a Private Message Edit post   Report post
Addictedninja

Your Welcome

Happy Thanksgiving! glad I could help u and ur family!

Old Post 11-21-12 10:34 PM
Addictedninja is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Addictedninja Click here to Send Addictedninja a Private Message Edit post   Report post
msandler
FoxDen Hall of Famer

happy thanksgiving to you and your entire family!

Old Post 11-21-12 10:43 PM
msandler is offline Click Here to See the Profile for msandler Click here to Send msandler a Private Message Edit post   Report post
DRB
FoxDen Hall of Famer

Happy Thanksgiving.....hope this holiday season is the best for you and yours!

Old Post 11-21-12 11:29 PM
DRB is offline Click Here to See the Profile for DRB Click here to Send DRB a Private Message Edit post   Report post
double11
FoxDen Hall of Famer

Happy thanksgiving bud!

Keep those shed picks coming!

Life can only be understood backwords. But it must be lived forward.

Old Post 11-22-12 12:53 AM
double11 is offline Click Here to See the Profile for double11 Click here to Send double11 a Private Message Edit post   Report post
Zac
FoxDen Hall of Famer

Happy Thanksgiving to you and your family.

Old Post 11-22-12 01:04 AM
Zac is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Zac Click here to Send Zac a Private Message Edit post   Report post
pinetuck2002

HAPPY THANKSGIVING MIKE !!! Prayers are with you and your family. KEEP THE FAITH! Wayneo

Old Post 11-22-12 04:02 AM
pinetuck2002 is offline Click Here to See the Profile for pinetuck2002 Click here to Send pinetuck2002 a Private Message Edit post   Report post
bbaffert
StatFox Hall of Famer

Happy Thanksgiving to all of you!

I gotta say this somewhere cuz it is making me crazy. I see many on the Texans today. Be wary of Texans game, there have to be better games to bet on. I am a die hard Texans fan and really am not sure if they will show up flat and get beat up or play a tight game and get the win. I almost always can come up with a strong opinion on what is going to happen with Texans game. Today I just do not know. They are likely to be flat because of back to back tough games. Add in prime time and I just hope for a win today. Thing is a flat Texans team might be able to beat Detroit and maybe prime time on Thanksgiving will help them somehow. That is what I hope for but this is surely not a game to wager on in my opinion. Just a caution from a friend this game is not a good game to bet much money on unless you are dead set on it.

Old Post 11-22-12 05:32 PM
bbaffert is offline Click Here to See the Profile for bbaffert Click here to Send bbaffert a Private Message Edit post   Report post
ronnie111
FoxDen Hall of Famer

agreed...hou has division wrapped up and det needs a win to have any chance for postseason, plus when hou takes a lead it's 3 yds and a cloud of dust. non betting for me also....hope things are getting better for you now.

Old Post 11-22-12 05:42 PM
ronnie111 is offline Click Here to See the Profile for ronnie111 Click here to Send ronnie111 a Private Message Edit post   Report post
Post A Reply

Last Message   Next Message

Quick Links: