StatFox.com - Sports Handicapping Community

The Leading Logic In Sports Handicapping

The FoxDen Forum : Powered by vBulletin version 2.3.0 The FoxDen Forum > Sports Handicapping, Trends, and Stats > Sharp report FYI
Search The Fox Den Forum:

Subscribe to this Thread

Last Message   Next Message

Author
Message    Post A Reply
playdafade

Sharp report FYI

Was looking for Dwights Sharp Report. Found this on another site

Sunday
Green Bay @ Detroit (+3.5, O/U 51.5)
Early sharp money came in on the Packers at -3 in Vegas and he moved to -3.5 so far with no buy back on the dog. Nothing to report early on the total. Same story on the side here in NYC and the total was bet up a half of tick from 51 to 51.5. My local NYC contact did say sharps usually love divisional home dogs and he wouldn’t be shocked to see some Detroit money come in at the best number possible before kick off.

Cleveland @ Dallas (-8, O/U 43.5)
My Vegas oddsmaker source opened this at 8 and initially took a little Browns money and the number hit as low as 7.5 before settling back at 8 come press time. He did say the Cowboys will be a popular teaser play this weekend. He had nothing to report on the total early. My local NYC source said it’s been all Browns money from the sharp guys since this line opened at 9.5 being bet down to 7.5 come press time. He said he thinks it could get as low as 7 shortly. Nothing to report on the total here either.

Jacksonville @ Houston (-15, O/U 40.5)
Nothing to report on the side in this game on the Vegas strip but my oddsmaker contact did tell me he’s seen a sharp move on the Under betting this total down to 40.5 from a 42.5 opener. Here in NYC on the local scene this side has been as high as 16 and low as 15 and has been bouncing in between those dead #’s all week. The move on the Under is just as strong as it was in Vegas.

Cincinnati @ Kansas City (+3.5, O/U 43.5)
The big hook is still out there in Vegas and my Vegas bookmaker told me if sharps liked the dog that hook would have been long gone. At the same token they aren’t interested in laying the points with the Bengals either. The total was bet down a half of tick from 44 to 43.5. Nothing to report on the side in NYC but my local bookie source told me the sharp money came in on the total betting this game Under getting moved down from the 44.5 opener to 43.

NY Jets @ St. Louis (-3, O/U 38.5)
This opened at 3 on the Vegas strip and the early sharp money has come in on the Rams and my Vegas bookmaker source moved this to 3.5 and said he expects it to keep moving in that direction toward 4. The total was bet up a half of tick from 38 to 38.5. Here in NYC it’s been strong move on the Rams. This line opened -1 and is up to -3.5 now and same thing as my Vegas contact said this thing could be hitting 4 shortly. The total was bet down half of tick here from a 38.5 opener to 38.

Arizona @ Atlanta (-9.5, O/U 44)
Nothing to report on the side in Vegas on this game but he did tell me there was a strong sharp move on the Under betting this down to 44 from a 45.5 opener. This opened at 11 in NYC and the sharp money has been all over Arizona moving this down through the key # of 10 to 9.5 come press time. Same exact move as Vegas on the total toward the Under from the east coast sharp guys.

Tampa Bay @ Carolina (+1, O/U 48.5)
On the Vegas strip this opened on the dead # of 2 and saw a trickle of Panthers support from sharps moving this down to 1.5. The total was bet down a half of tick from 48.5 to 48. Nothing to report early in NYC on this game. But make note the old school guys usually do love their divisional home dogs.

Philadelphia @ Washington (-3.5, O/U 43.5)
Nothing early to report on the side in Vegas but the total was bet down from 45 to 44 with support coming in for the Under. Same exact story here in NYC on this game.

San Diego @ Denver (-7.5, O/U 48)
Nothing to report on the side early in the week on the Vegas strip but my oddsmaker contact did note that the 7.5 has been sitting around and if sharps liked the dog that would have been scooped up quickly. The total has been bet down to 48.5 from the 49.5 opener. This opened at -7 in NYC and the sharps didn’t want any part of San Diego and this was bet up to 7.5. Strong move toward the Under as this opened at 51.5 and was bet down to 48.5.

Indianapolis @ New England (-9.5, O/U 54)
Nothing to report on the side or total early in the week on this game from Vegas. Here in NYC at our local underground shops it opened 9.5 and saw some head fake money up to +10 which where the sharps wanted this line at pushing it back down to 9.5 where the love stopped. The total was bet up a half of tick from 53 to 53.5.

New Orleans @ Oakland (+4.5, O/U 54.5)
Initially in Vegas my bookmaker contact opened this at 5.5 and was bet down to 4.5 with some early Oakland support but a wave of New Orleans money entered the market and this was bet back up to 5.5 and he said he thinks the # keeps climbing before sharps get involved with Oakland again. In NYC it’s been a strong sharp sentiment on Oakland with no New Orleans money hitting the market from pro bettors yet. This opened at 7 and Oakland has been bet down to 4.5 which is a strong move through a couple of key #s. The total has been bet up from 53.5 to 54.5 in support of the Over.

Baltimore @ Pittsburgh (+3, O/U 40)
No Big Ben has definitely affected this number here and in Vegas my oddsmaker contact opened this at 4 and did take some Pittsburgh money and got as low as 2.5 before seeing some Baltimore money enter the market and settling back at 3.5 come press time. He said one thing sharps are in agreement on is a move to the Under betting this number down from an initial opened of 46 all the way down to 40.5. Here in NYC sharps are taking Pittsburgh minus Big Ben moving this +4 down to +3 which was a strong move. The total which opened at 46 before Big Ben was ruled has plummeted to 40.5 with a strong move toward the Under.

Old Post 11-17-12 07:06 PM
playdafade is offline Click Here to See the Profile for playdafade Click here to Send playdafade a Private Message Edit post   Report post
Post A Reply

Last Message   Next Message

Quick Links: