StatFox.com - Sports Handicapping Community

The Leading Logic In Sports Handicapping

The FoxDen Forum : Powered by vBulletin version 2.3.0 The FoxDen Forum > Sports Handicapping, Trends, and Stats > Sharp's Betting Team: A novel concept for you to consider
Search The Fox Den Forum:

Subscribe to this Thread
Pages (2): « 1 [2]

Last Message   Next Message

Author
Message    Post A Reply
pointmagic
FoxDen Hall of Famer

Suddenly it all makes sense to me. I'm sorry that I wasn't comprehending you earlier. You are saying that you have access to the top 1% of gambling's greatest minds. Now, with this wealth of knowledge you been blessed with, you need help recovering your tout fees since you are making such a killing on their insider plays.

If it looks like sh.t and smells like sh.t, usually it is sh.t..

Old Post 11-15-12 09:24 PM
pointmagic is offline Click Here to See the Profile for pointmagic Click here to Send pointmagic a Private Message Edit post   Report post
mikeb104
StatFox Hall of Famer

Seeing that you make your first post under this username asking for money, let me ask, are you or were you ever a member here under another name?

Why do the Statfox members deserve this honor and not another, larger forum?

Thanks in advance for your reply.

"Not everything you read on the internet is accurate"- Abraham Lincoln

Old Post 11-15-12 09:48 PM
mikeb104 is offline Click Here to See the Profile for mikeb104 Click here to Send mikeb104 a Private Message Edit post   Report post
ronnie111
FoxDen Hall of Famer

vegas has thousands of the top 1% of handicappers who can't afford gum now.

Old Post 11-15-12 10:01 PM
ronnie111 is offline Click Here to See the Profile for ronnie111 Click here to Send ronnie111 a Private Message Edit post   Report post
shooms79
FoxDen Hall of Famer

smh

Keep forgeting sarcasm doesnt translate via internet. They really need to invent sarcasm text

Old Post 11-15-12 11:18 PM
shooms79 is offline Click Here to See the Profile for shooms79 Click here to Send shooms79 a Private Message Edit post   Report post
wildcat76
FoxDen Hall of Famer

"are trusted, vetted, verified, and indepenently tracked based on long term results with guaranteed winning bets".

i have looked at all the monitored sights and have found none of the people mentioned, please send the link to see who monitors them, unless they do it themselves

after reviewing the handicapping site run by these people, they really know how to toot their horn, worse than Doc's

Old Post 11-16-12 12:41 AM
wildcat76 is offline Click Here to See the Profile for wildcat76 Click here to Send wildcat76 a Private Message Edit post   Report post
Post A Reply

Pages (2): « 1 [2]   Last Message   Next Message

Quick Links: