StatFox.com - Sports Handicapping Community

The Leading Logic In Sports Handicapping

The FoxDen Forum : Powered by vBulletin version 2.3.0 The FoxDen Forum > Sports Handicapping, Trends, and Stats > A10 11/13
Search The Fox Den Forum:

Subscribe to this Thread

Last Message   Next Message

Author
Message    Post A Reply
IrishMule
FoxDen Hall of Famer

A10 11/13

5 games going tomorrow...
10am - Harvard @ UMass -9' 138'
12pm - Temple -3' @ Kent St 137'
4pm - Butler -4' @ Xavier 134
7pm - UNC-Wilma @ Richmond -14'
9pm Georgia Southern @ Charlotte -11

I played Butler -4. Only one item that gives me pause on this game. Butler is scheduled to leave for Maui on Friday. Kids looking at a vacation? Maybe, but I don't think so. These 2 have a friendly rivalry going. Yeah, not like Cincinatti. Xavier has beaten them the last 2 years. They went into Hinkle last year and beat them by 12. Butler was down last year. Xavier is down this time. Betting on Xavier as a home dog will win you a lot of money mostly. This is a mismatch. Unless Redford hits 12 threes, this should be a double digit win for Butler.

Butler -4

I look for Temple to finish in the middle of the pack this year. Most people don't. Wyatt will implode. If you had Lyons and him in the same backcourt, everyone would be slipping on the mustard for sure. With Randall back this year, they should be able to score though.

Kent St beat a pretty good Drexel team in OT last weekend. That was a surprise, because they lost 4 starters from last year. Kept their leading scorer, but I can't see them holding off the Owls at this low number, even at home.

Temple -3

The early game??? With this Harvard team losing a couple top players who were involved in a cheating scandal, .... and their top scorer graduated, ..... and the way UMass ended last season, .... it sure is hard not to throw down on them. Early or not. Harvard better get out of bed early and loosen up. Kellogg will have these guys ready. Hope they put the 1h lines out early.

UMass -9

bth on all

A10
2-2 -0.20*

Leans
2-1

CBB
1-1 -0.10*

Let us be thankful for the fools. But for them, the rest of us could not succeed.
Mark Twain

''Life's tough ........it's even tougher if you're stupid...''
-- John Wayne

"Beer is proof that God loves us and wants us to be happy."
Benjamin Franklin

'Life isn't about
how to survive the storm.....But how to dance in the
rain.'
TheMule

Old Post 11-13-12 04:41 AM
IrishMule is offline Click Here to See the Profile for IrishMule Click here to Send IrishMule a Private Message Edit post   Report post
IrishMule
FoxDen Hall of Famer

The last 2, I'll try to get tomorrow nite, if I don't work late. I really can't see either of these 2 laying doubles. Especially Charlotte. We'll see.

Past my bedtime!!

Let us be thankful for the fools. But for them, the rest of us could not succeed.
Mark Twain

-- John Wayne

Benjamin Franklin

'Life isn't about
rain.'
TheMule

Old Post 11-13-12 04:45 AM
IrishMule is offline Click Here to See the Profile for IrishMule Click here to Send IrishMule a Private Message Edit post   Report post
Toby13
FoxDen Hall of Famer

Will follow your Butler play today.Bol Irish....

6 Rings

Old Post 11-13-12 03:27 PM
Toby13 is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Toby13 Click here to Send Toby13 a Private Message Edit post   Report post
ballinhj12
FoxDen Hall of Famer

Don't forget my Rams are part of that A-10, can't wait for the game!!

Old Post 11-13-12 11:27 PM
ballinhj12 is offline Click Here to See the Profile for ballinhj12 Click here to Send ballinhj12 a Private Message Edit post   Report post
IrishMule
FoxDen Hall of Famer

Late working. Oh well.

Sorry Ballin...but I did overlook them last night. Didn't forget about them. Must have been looking for VCU. They have them listed as "Va Commonwealth". Won't miss them again. Would have liked to have the line from last night. I just played the 1h today instead.

VCU 1h -5

Suppertime.

Old Post 11-14-12 01:00 AM
mikeb104
StatFox Hall of Famer

"Suppertime"

Corned beef and cabbage??

BOL with your plays

"Not everything you read on the internet is accurate"- Abraham Lincoln

Old Post 11-14-12 01:08 AM
mikeb104 is offline Click Here to See the Profile for mikeb104 Click here to Send mikeb104 a Private Message Edit post   Report post
IrishMule
FoxDen Hall of Famer

Favs sucked today

No corned beef and cabbage tonite, Mike. Had a full plate of crow! With a side of WTF?!?! ha Did have some fried cabbage last weekend though. Chunk some bacon up and fry, sweat some onion in the bacon fat, add cabbage and a touch of garlic, fry it up, and serve with a drizzle of balsamic vinegar! Tasty! Damn! Now Point and UGa will blame me for being Tigre!! LMAO

Butler -4 ..... loss
No show for Butler? Believe me, Xavier is not that good.

Temple -3 ..... win
Took care of business.

UMass -9 ..... loss
Early game blunder.

VCU 1h -5 ..... loss
????

A10
3-5 -2.80*

Leans
2-1

CBB
1-1 -0.10*

Mark Twain

-- John Wayne

Benjamin Franklin

'Life isn't about
rain.'
TheMule

Old Post 11-14-12 03:41 AM
Post A Reply

Last Message   Next Message

Quick Links: