StatFox.com - Sports Handicapping Community

The Leading Logic In Sports Handicapping

The FoxDen Forum : Powered by vBulletin version 2.3.0 The FoxDen Forum > Sports Handicapping, Trends, and Stats > Lattimore....
Search The Fox Den Forum:

Subscribe to this Thread

Last Message   Next Message

Author
Message    Post A Reply
IrishMule
FoxDen Hall of Famer

Lattimore....

I don't usually start a thread for stuff like this, but........Man, that was grotesque. Just lost my lunch. Reminds me of Theismann. Best wishes to his recovery.

Let us be thankful for the fools. But for them, the rest of us could not succeed.
Mark Twain

''Life's tough ........it's even tougher if you're stupid...''
-- John Wayne

"Beer is proof that God loves us and wants us to be happy."
Benjamin Franklin

'Life isn't about
how to survive the storm.....But how to dance in the
rain.'
TheMule

Old Post 10-27-12 08:10 PM
IrishMule is offline Click Here to See the Profile for IrishMule Click here to Send IrishMule a Private Message Edit post   Report post
pointmagic
FoxDen Hall of Famer

Yeah. His career is over for sure. I feel bad for him, really bad. That sh.t looked like it REALLY hurt.

Maybe he can get a job on ESPN like Joe Theismann?

Old Post 10-27-12 08:15 PM
pointmagic is offline Click Here to See the Profile for pointmagic Click here to Send pointmagic a Private Message Edit post   Report post
TheFixIsIn
FoxDen Hall of Famer

thats horrible, been watching this guy since freshman year, you could tell he was going to be a star....always bad to see great talent go down like that

I know all the rules but the rules do not know me, Guaranteed- Eddie Vedder

Old Post 10-27-12 09:22 PM
TheFixIsIn is offline Click Here to See the Profile for TheFixIsIn Click here to Send TheFixIsIn a Private Message Edit post   Report post
pointmagic
FoxDen Hall of Famer

Here's the clip..

http://www.youtube.com/watch?featur...&v=3e1ZKtD25Hol

Old Post 10-27-12 09:39 PM
pointmagic is offline Click Here to See the Profile for pointmagic Click here to Send pointmagic a Private Message Edit post   Report post
Micaiah2004
FoxDen Hall of Famer

Perhaps,

Lattimore's previous injury was not fully healed or that prior injury called for retirement from football. Can't say for sure. But this second injury, was it on the same leg???? Its sad to see this happen to a great runner. Hope he recovers fully and if his career is over, that it still leads to other good things opening up for this athelete.

"It's not the thinking that makes the money; its the waiting"--J.Livermore
"Being wrong isn't a choice, but staying wrong is"--S.Stewart
"What everybody else knows, is not
worth knowing"--G.M.Loeb

"...mastery is something a man never stops seeking to attain." M. Musashi

http://adserv.honoluluadvertiser.com/multimedia/UntilThen.swf
http://00f2630.netsolhost.com/farewellmarine.html

Old Post 10-28-12 12:37 AM
Micaiah2004 is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Micaiah2004 Click here to Send Micaiah2004 a Private Message Edit post   Report post
timande
FoxDen Hall of Famer

i think it was different legs

Old Post 10-28-12 02:18 PM
timande is offline Click Here to See the Profile for timande Click here to Send timande a Private Message Edit post   Report post
Post A Reply

Last Message   Next Message

Quick Links: