StatFox.com - Sports Handicapping Community

The Leading Logic In Sports Handicapping

The FoxDen Forum : Powered by vBulletin version 2.3.0 The FoxDen Forum > Sports Handicapping, Trends, and Stats > Old friend needs some help
Search The Fox Den Forum:

Subscribe to this Thread
Pages (3): « 1 [2] 3 »

Last Message   Next Message

Author
Message    Post A Reply
bbaffert
StatFox Hall of Famer

Just want to wish you guys luck today. We will be rooting for the Skins.

Also, want to say be safe to the eastern us. I pray that that messy storm will be light on all the good people on the coast. Take the warnings to heart. We saw some really bad stuff when Katrina and Ike hit so do what you can to be prepared for anything.

Old Post 10-28-12 05:32 PM
bbaffert is offline Click Here to See the Profile for bbaffert Click here to Send bbaffert a Private Message Edit post   Report post
bbaffert
StatFox Hall of Famer

Looking for work.

Just wanted to say, my wife went back to the sports bar to work after being sick and they fired her.

So, if anyone has some work or knows of some work that I or my wife can do we need work. I am good with wordpress and can pick up pretty much anything computer related. My job has to be in home. My wife has been a dispatcher and waitress. We live on the border of Cypress, Tx and Houston, Tx.

Just throwing it out there. Got the bad news about her job today. I looked for waitress jobs in our area on craigslist and backpages but did not find any. Maybe I am searching in the wrong place?

thanks!

Old Post 10-28-12 08:23 PM
bbaffert is offline Click Here to See the Profile for bbaffert Click here to Send bbaffert a Private Message Edit post   Report post
bbaffert
StatFox Hall of Famer

I am going to bump this one time here because I have had a few friends ask what the hell happened to the baff that used to bet like crazy and spend his days and nights on here. Also, I have to mail the rent monday so if you can, do what you can. So, here is how my life got so screwed.

Around 5 years ago I would have to make a wager on something, anything, everything. I had good money then. I was doing really well financially until my grandmother, my uncle, my other uncle and my other grandmother passed. Hell, I even lost an aunt and another uncle this year but I was not that close to those two.

My whole family tree is poor. I had to use a majority of the money we had for funerals and burials to help bury the first four. After paying to bury my grandmother 5 years ago, things really got bad. I had an uncle die on Feb 26th, 2010 then my favorite uncle dies the next day on Feb 27th, 2010 and my other grandmother died 2 days later on March 1st, 2010. That was almost 3 years ago and it messed us all up pretty good financially and mentally. We are still trying to find our way back from that and it is not easy.

So, there is your answer. I am not close to the same guy that lived on this forum years ago. I had great luck, a good life and everything turned on us. I have learned to not take things for granted because you can blink and they are gone. I lost track of this board and the great people here and I do regret that. I am grateful that you have welcomed me back with open arms.

Old Post 11-03-12 05:19 AM
wildcat76
FoxDen Hall of Famer

hard to believe this is the same person I sent $25 to, not to mention the other folks here.

Old Post 05-11-14 07:32 PM
wildcat76 is offline Click Here to See the Profile for wildcat76 Click here to Send wildcat76 a Private Message Edit post   Report post
bbaffert
StatFox Hall of Famer

wild

u sent only 25? u should be ashamed of urself

Old Post 05-11-14 07:39 PM
doubled1511
FoxDen Hall of Famer

Im ashamed of myself than too.

Old Post 05-11-14 09:18 PM
doubled1511 is offline Click Here to See the Profile for doubled1511 Click here to Send doubled1511 a Private Message Edit post   Report post
wildcat76
FoxDen Hall of Famer

are you ashamed of Herbie who sent a washer and a dryer ?

Old Post 05-11-14 09:41 PM
wildcat76 is offline Click Here to See the Profile for wildcat76 Click here to Send wildcat76 a Private Message Edit post   Report post
Tots_McGee
FoxDen Hall of Famer

Since Statfox obviously wants this guy around can we just put a thumbtack on this thread, so we can all try to keep those less fortunate in the forefront of our minds. (like bbafferts poor family, i truly feel for them. Seriously, can you imagine? I shudder at the thought )

Let this be a lesson to all, Charity is best done locally, no matter how much begging crying and pleading, no matter how bad the sob's story. Donate to something local, not to someone loco.

http://mainememorial.org/

Old Post 05-11-14 09:53 PM
Tots_McGee is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Tots_McGee Click here to Send Tots_McGee a Private Message Edit post   Report post
RDTrains
StatFox Hall of Famer

I was wise to this scam, err, fundraising effort from the get go. After the dust has settled it's almost like I had an extra dime on Brooklyn +1 last night.

Old Post 05-11-14 11:09 PM
RDTrains is offline Click Here to See the Profile for RDTrains Click here to Send RDTrains a Private Message Edit post   Report post
bbaffert
StatFox Hall of Famer

rd

anything on was game?

Old Post 05-11-14 11:26 PM
Tex
FoxDen Hall of Famer

they say there are some crazy mutherfukrs in Houston... I think the big city has gotten to u Mr Shed..

give a man a fish, you feed him for a day, teach a man to fish, he'll sit in a boat and drink beer all day"

Old Post 05-11-14 11:37 PM
Tex is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Tex Click here to Send Tex a Private Message Edit post   Report post
PipeLine

I never fell for this. Ur story was shaky and I didn't believe it. That's pretty fuked up what u did. God see's everything and I'm pretty sure he saw that.

Old Post 05-12-14 05:43 AM
PipeLine is offline Click Here to See the Profile for PipeLine Edit post   Report post
bbaffert
StatFox Hall of Famer

theres no god, r u on crack?

Old Post 05-12-14 10:16 PM
TheBuzzard
FoxDen Hall of Famer

So...your strategy now is to smirk and crack wise? Might as well, I suppose...

Whenever you find yourself on the side of the majority, it is time to pause and reflect. ---Mark Twain

Old Post 05-13-14 05:55 AM
TheBuzzard is offline Click Here to See the Profile for TheBuzzard Click here to Send TheBuzzard a Private Message Edit post   Report post
bbaffert
StatFox Hall of Famer

buzz

never heard of ya pal, stay in your lane...

Old Post 05-13-14 06:15 AM
TheBuzzard
FoxDen Hall of Famer

From your GoFundMe page...

$100.00
Ken Christy
17 months ago

$100.00
TheBuzzard
18 months ago

...and don't call me "pal."

Whenever you find yourself on the side of the majority, it is time to pause and reflect. ---Mark Twain

Old Post 05-13-14 06:38 AM
TheBuzzard is offline Click Here to See the Profile for TheBuzzard Click here to Send TheBuzzard a Private Message Edit post   Report post
RDTrains
StatFox Hall of Famer

You'll have to forgive Baff. He's probably getting his aliases mixed up.

Old Post 05-13-14 07:52 AM
RDTrains is offline Click Here to See the Profile for RDTrains Click here to Send RDTrains a Private Message Edit post   Report post
pointmagic
FoxDen Hall of Famer

bbaffert/Kostyan/treeleaper

When you started begging on here 18 months ago, I was hanging out with Randy/DRB at the Bellagio. I told him you were a low-end conman. Randy ended up sending you money twice, and my boy James/Shadrach sent you some money too! What a freaking piece of garbage you are. I'm shocked that Statfox hasn't stripped your hall of fame status after you were voted out by a 53/3 vote. Since your paying for the Foxsheets with stolen money they ought to consider that at ban your stupid, I mean worthless a.ss!

Old Post 05-13-14 08:09 AM
pointmagic is offline Click Here to See the Profile for pointmagic Click here to Send pointmagic a Private Message Edit post   Report post
pointmagic
FoxDen Hall of Famer

leetreaper

LOL

I said treeleaper!!

bbaffertard, why do you keep showing your face around here? Isn't it rare for a thief to revisit a crime scene? At least that's what they say on Hawaii Five-0.

Book'em Dano!!

Old Post 05-13-14 08:22 AM
pointmagic is offline Click Here to See the Profile for pointmagic Click here to Send pointmagic a Private Message Edit post   Report post
PipeLine

I'm just glad

To see a point magic post where he didn't insult me. Lol. Still can't believe u bought into UgaBulldogs bullcrap about me telling him u have multiple aliases. That guy was playing statfox detective and would do anything for a piece of info. He was over at JustDaves talking about it the whole time about how he was trying to figure out who's who. I have had multiple names, I won't say aliases, I don't hide, when I come on here with a name, people know it's me. UGA is one of the biggest **** stirrers on here, and he'll admit that.

Old Post 05-13-14 03:25 PM
PipeLine is offline Click Here to See the Profile for PipeLine Edit post   Report post
Post A Reply

Pages (3): « 1 [2] 3 »   Last Message   Next Message

Quick Links: