StatFox.com - Sports Handicapping Community

The Leading Logic In Sports Handicapping

The FoxDen Forum : Powered by vBulletin version 2.3.0 The FoxDen Forum > Sports Handicapping, Trends, and Stats > ???
Search The Fox Den Forum:

Subscribe to this Thread

Last Message   Next Message

Author
Message    Post A Reply
Franco-LasVegas

???

pointmagic
FoxDen Hall of Famer

LOL
You don't have anybody fooled. I even know about the handle that you couldn't dream I know about. Dr. all cappies..

Later Cbnson.

10-09-12 10:37 AM

< Last Message

LMAO

Wow... If I was a doctor I would serious be concerned about you point and probably have to put you on seroquel or something. lol

Truth is your probably some kind of bored genius that runs this whole site. lol

You should do something constructive with what you are blessed with.

Try to relex kid and have a nice day man.

Frank

Old Post 10-09-12 08:19 PM
Franco-LasVegas is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Franco-LasVegas Click here to Send Franco-LasVegas a Private Message Edit post   Report post
MOFO

frank

take my advice.....this guy is reading this and crying to mods and hof.....to get votes to throw u out.....just quit....

not worth it...he is 45 and livees in his moms basement.....reads every word in every thread for grammar mistakes, not to help u learn english but to bash you on it...

i know i know....what a life....thats what u gotto say to yourself and give this guy a mulligan...no friends (that he can contact, just net buds), no bitches (that he can contact, just internet ones)....imagine????

wouldnt wish that on anyone dude...just chill out and post ur picks....with no other words cuz he might think you are someone else that has been kicked out and re-registered and will stalk you until you say something that that person once said and then he will say he has the flaming gun on you and you will be GONE...

sucks how mods let hof manage so much on here i think its cuz their primary revenue stream is from the hof...either way.. bol to u in future bud

MF

DISCLAIMER: If you are new here you should only post picks because the identity police scour these threads like cheetahs on the hunt. OF COURSE I MEAN (POINTMAGIC) WHEN I SPEAK OF "IDENTITY POLICE"

WHAT? i cant hear you??!?!!?!?!?!! "oh! no! he doesnt get paid....no, he's not a mod...no he doesnt work for the site...he just likes f'n with people til they crack and say something that is worthy of kicking them out....its like a jake calling you a n***** or m*********** trying to get you to hit him so he can arrest you...... yes i know....shame these people exist....

Old Post 10-10-12 02:58 AM
MOFO is offline Click Here to See the Profile for MOFO Click here to Send MOFO a Private Message Edit post   Report post
pointmagic
FoxDen Hall of Famer

You've got pretty eyes now MOFO. I don't wanna give up literacy to copy you.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=D1OIxxPQrns

Old Post 10-10-12 03:29 AM
pointmagic is offline Click Here to See the Profile for pointmagic Click here to Send pointmagic a Private Message Edit post   Report post
MOFO

is dis dat kyrptoonide u spek ufb?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_2vLtpVPqhI

MF

DISCLAIMER: If you are new here you should only post picks because the identity police scour these threads like cheetahs on the hunt. OF COURSE I MEAN (POINTMAGIC) WHEN I SPEAK OF "IDENTITY POLICE"

WHAT? i cant hear you??!?!!?!?!?!! "oh! no! he doesnt get paid....no, he's not a mod...no he doesnt work for the site...he just likes f'n with people til they crack and say something that is worthy of kicking them out....its like a jake calling you a n***** or m*********** trying to get you to hit him so he can arrest you...... yes i know....shame these people exist....

Old Post 10-10-12 03:34 AM
MOFO is offline Click Here to See the Profile for MOFO Click here to Send MOFO a Private Message Edit post   Report post
Franco-LasVegas

What's a mod and a hof?

Oh yeah, and pointmagic going to kick me out of what? Like my house, I own it, paided cash year ago. Can't fire me either, retired at 45, will be 51 on the 17th already. Can't touch my pensions from Ca or NV, Carpenters handle them.... (Got them from building Casnio's thanks to my Uncle's in LV).... How I know most peeps.

Anything else in this life I need to worry about, beside my Dental appointment tomorrow? If not then I'm going to take my idea's I come up with and continue to compare them with the other members of this site to make sure I didn't miss anything. Most of which are very good at what they know and do.

Besides point, he's not the paranoid, schizophrenic, psychopath he appears to be. Trust me, unfortunately I know a lot of people who are and they are not nice and they dont play games bro.

Now back to work, gotta find me some good picks for today. lol Oh course if it's ok with everyone.

Good Luck Today Everyone.......

Old Post 10-10-12 06:34 PM
Franco-LasVegas is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Franco-LasVegas Click here to Send Franco-LasVegas a Private Message Edit post   Report post
CUBANO
FoxDen Hall of Famer

Lets ease up guys.

2014 MLB Contest 1st Place
2016 NBA Contest 1st Place

Old Post 10-10-12 06:44 PM
CUBANO is offline Click Here to See the Profile for CUBANO Click here to Send CUBANO a Private Message Edit post   Report post
Franco-LasVegas

Thanks Cubano.

Old Post 10-10-12 06:45 PM
ONE TOUGH MAZE
FoxDen Hall of Famer

the guys is a

BUM!!!!...........NO CLASS!!

Old Post 10-10-12 06:46 PM
ONE TOUGH MAZE is offline Click Here to See the Profile for ONE TOUGH MAZE Click here to Send ONE TOUGH MAZE a Private Message Edit post   Report post
ronnie111
FoxDen Hall of Famer

wow, a pissing contest i'm not involved with.

Old Post 10-10-12 06:54 PM
ronnie111 is offline Click Here to See the Profile for ronnie111 Click here to Send ronnie111 a Private Message Edit post   Report post
pointmagic
FoxDen Hall of Famer

Can you guys just relax? It's not like I can keep up with all your handles anyways. Multiple versions of yourself, yelling at me about being a low-life, telling me I'm trash, cursing at me etc..

O.K

We've established that I'm an egg sucking dog.

We've established that you suffer from multiple personality disorder, and that your prefer to live in momma's basement.

I don't remember arguing or pissing. Just stating facts..

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=i5mXDYrrIcE

If anymore all caps handles would like to take a shot at me feel free.

Old Post 10-10-12 06:55 PM
pointmagic is offline Click Here to See the Profile for pointmagic Click here to Send pointmagic a Private Message Edit post   Report post
Post A Reply

Last Message   Next Message

Quick Links: