StatFox.com - Sports Handicapping Community

The Leading Logic In Sports Handicapping

The FoxDen Forum : Powered by vBulletin version 2.3.0 The FoxDen Forum > Sports Handicapping, Trends, and Stats > Saturday Night Ticket
Search The Fox Den Forum:

Subscribe to this Thread

Last Message   Next Message

Author
Message    Post A Reply
Zac
FoxDen Hall of Famer

Saturday Night Ticket

NCAA: 22-19 I bought off all hooks. I think it's the thing to do.

Georgia Tech + 12
New Mexico - 3
Mississippi + 13
Georgia ML Go Dawgs!
West Virginia + 8
Colorado State + 18
Nebraska + 4
SMU + 2

Georgia + 8 & over 48

Good luck.

Old Post 10-06-12 08:42 PM
Zac is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Zac Click here to Send Zac a Private Message Edit post   Report post
easy e

Gonna be battling on a few tonight. Pullin for your DAWGS. Bol Zac!

Old Post 10-06-12 08:57 PM
easy e is offline Click Here to See the Profile for easy e Edit post   Report post
Zac
FoxDen Hall of Famer

Georgia Tech + 12
New Mexico - 3
Mississippi + 13
Georgia ML Go Dawgs!
West Virginia + 8
Colorado State + 18
Nebraska + 4
SMU + 2

Florida + 9 & over 34'
Georgia + 8 & over 48

Easy, South Carolina's got a very good team and the Old Ball Coach is always tough. I just hope the Dawgs can get it done. Georgia's got a good team and usually play well on the road. And, Coach Richt does a pretty good job, too.

Old Post 10-06-12 09:04 PM
Zac is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Zac Click here to Send Zac a Private Message Edit post   Report post
easy e

I agree. I think that if Murray gets rid of the ball before Clowney and company to him, Carolina could be in for a long day. Run game for Dawgs will be big. Bol bud!

Old Post 10-06-12 09:09 PM
easy e is offline Click Here to See the Profile for easy e Edit post   Report post
kcgreene06
FoxDen Hall of Famer

Good Luck Buddy!

If we take care of the football and our offensive line can provide good protection, while opening holes for Gurshall, we will win this game! We simply have more talent on both sides of the football!

Old Post 10-06-12 09:12 PM
kcgreene06 is offline Click Here to See the Profile for kcgreene06 Click here to Send kcgreene06 a Private Message Edit post   Report post
msudogs

finish strong tonight
GL

Old Post 10-07-12 02:12 AM
msudogs is offline Click Here to See the Profile for msudogs Click here to Send msudogs a Private Message Edit post   Report post
Post A Reply

Last Message   Next Message

Quick Links: