StatFox.com - Sports Handicapping Community

The Leading Logic In Sports Handicapping

The FoxDen Forum : Powered by vBulletin version 2.3.0 The FoxDen Forum > Sports Handicapping, Trends, and Stats > election odds
Search The Fox Den Forum:

Subscribe to this Thread
Pages (3): « 1 [2] 3 »

Last Message   Next Message

Author
Message    Post A Reply
tennistudly

obama stunk

obama looked like a college kid who was going to cram for a test but forgot to cram. He better stop listening to the media and his advisors. Where can I get 2-1 now?

Old Post 10-04-12 04:05 PM
tennistudly is offline Click Here to See the Profile for tennistudly Edit post   Report post
tennistudly

20 to 1

odds are 20-1 that obama will call in sick for foreign policy debate and send hillary clinton or susan rice in his place.

Old Post 10-04-12 04:12 PM
tennistudly is offline Click Here to See the Profile for tennistudly Edit post   Report post
creed05

Cruisin, what world do u live in??

"Someone who really gives a crap about putting this nation back on top instead of their own political aspirations"
Yea, good luck w/ that 1....
Yes, I'm a part of the X Generation...Apathetic & Apolitical

Old Post 10-04-12 06:05 PM
creed05 is offline Click Here to See the Profile for creed05 Click here to Send creed05 a Private Message Edit post   Report post
Bytore
FoxDen Hall of Famer

Brutus, nice goals!

Make money, not gamble!!!

I do not get political for that very reason.

I think sports gamblers, can predict politics just as well, and consider it a sport!

I have a link for you all, somewhere.

I may not find it. If you do not hear from me for three days, it because I am lost on the Internet...

"Today's Tom Sawyer, he gets high on you
And the space he invades, he gets by on you..."

RUSH

Old Post 10-04-12 06:46 PM
Bytore is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Bytore Click here to Send Bytore a Private Message Edit post   Report post
pointmagic
FoxDen Hall of Famer

Getting worked up over politics is no different from getting worked up over a WCW Wrestling match. The game is rigged and we aren't in the club of white shoe boys. "Harvard, Princeton, Yale, bullets, bombs and banks." as Jerald Celente is famous for saying. The political gods that most of the world look to for answers, don't have any to give. Superman isn't coming to save you, your preservation has to be done by you.

Quit listening to this worthless rhetoric slopped up from the mouths of the fascist regime. You can change the captain of the Titanic, but the ship is still going down.

Old Post 10-04-12 07:08 PM
pointmagic is offline Click Here to See the Profile for pointmagic Click here to Send pointmagic a Private Message Edit post   Report post
Bytore
FoxDen Hall of Famer

We know superman is not coming Point. He died!!!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=t755JKqKt0Y

RUSH

Old Post 10-04-12 07:16 PM
Bytore is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Bytore Click here to Send Bytore a Private Message Edit post   Report post
Bytore
FoxDen Hall of Famer

That is Canada's most political band Pointmagic. You can never interpret their lyrics. lol!!!

Ok...

Washington post article. I cannot find what I am looking for. Some couple in the USA, I believe from Pencilville, or Pennsylvania, won $300K on political bets!!!

It was Tradesports. It is now called Intrade. Look at the accuracy of their calls. Amazing!!!

---

Bettors tend to follow polls closely, and polls (when appropriately screened for bias or poor methodology) tend to be pretty accurate in the aggregate. Pundits have personal biases — affection for particular campaign consultants, a desire to not follow the pack — that Intrade bettors don’t.

“Intrade will ask ‘who do you think will win?’ while an opinion poll will ask ‘who will you vote for?’ Intrade also requires you to back up your prediction with cash, so traders tend to go with who they think will win rather than who they hope will win,” said Wolfenden. “You literally have to put your money where your mouth is.

---

http://www.washingtonpost.com/blogs...qpdhL_blog.html

RUSH

Old Post 10-04-12 07:25 PM
Bytore
FoxDen Hall of Famer

“You literally have to put your money where your mouth is."

You must love that part. It is what sports gamblers do!

In bigger news...

Yes, I have a news report. I am going for smokes. News reporters need smokes. We all die of cancer, or get hit by a bus, but we need our smokes...

(It is true. 99% of men die of prostate cancer, if they make it to 99 years old).

Statistics. Got to love them!

RUSH

Old Post 10-04-12 07:36 PM
cisco
FoxDen Hall of Famer

Pinnacle
O -304 (down from -425 yesterday)
R- +268

Old Post 10-04-12 11:05 PM
cisco is offline Click Here to See the Profile for cisco Click here to Send cisco a Private Message Edit post   Report post
Bytore
FoxDen Hall of Famer

Intrade.
---

Barack Obama to be re-elected President in 2012

Share on facebook Share on google_plusone More Sharing Services
67.6%
CHANCE
Last prediction was: $6.76 / share
Today's Change: +$0.07 (+1%)
Contract Type: 0-100

RUSH

Old Post 10-04-12 11:34 PM
Bytore
FoxDen Hall of Famer

BTW, for the not knowing, 100 is actually $10.

So $6.76 turns into $10.

Because I am a foreigner, from another country, I do not like American odds.

I am planning my own protest group, against American odds.

We will smoke weed, live in Vegas on the lawns, if they have any left, and basically be a protest group.

"DOWN WITH AMERICAN ODDS!!!".

I think it's a good slogan!

RUSH

Old Post 10-04-12 11:45 PM
pointmagic
FoxDen Hall of Famer

Why do you listen to these people? (politicians)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8aoX...=1&feature=plcp

Old Post 10-04-12 11:48 PM
pointmagic is offline Click Here to See the Profile for pointmagic Click here to Send pointmagic a Private Message Edit post   Report post
Bytore
FoxDen Hall of Famer

I will watch it Point. Then tell you off about it. lol!

RUSH

Old Post 10-04-12 11:55 PM
Bytore
FoxDen Hall of Famer

Your video told me nothing Point.

This speaks to me...

South Park : (Ep. 1609) "Raising The Bar"

RUSH

Old Post 10-05-12 12:23 AM
Bytore
FoxDen Hall of Famer

RUSH ALERT!!!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UWHEcIbhDiw

RUSH

Old Post 10-05-12 01:20 AM
Bytore
FoxDen Hall of Famer

I am just waiting for female basket trading to start. lol

35 more minutes.

The volume is low, so $5 a trade.

Betfair has nine million traded so far on the election.

The price is the same. About $6.70 to win $10.

I will take Obama for $4. I wish I had four thousand, but I am not actually a Liberal. Free money, where is it???

In the wink of an eye, you can bet $7,000 on the outcome.

You will pay, 7500 to win $2500. The money is there.

I do not have any. Can you Liberals help me out???

RUSH

Old Post 10-05-12 01:30 AM
Bytore
FoxDen Hall of Famer

This why, gamblers are wanna be rock stars.

No alarm clock, time means games!!!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DFrIxvQLdYI

RUSH

Old Post 10-05-12 01:32 AM
Bytore
FoxDen Hall of Famer

Pointmagic, which team has more fat?

LAS or MIN???

WNBA.

I know you love fat, so I always ask an expert!!!

RUSH

Old Post 10-05-12 02:24 AM
ronnie111
FoxDen Hall of Famer

bump

obama now -420. romney is now officially dust.

Old Post 11-03-12 06:12 AM
ronnie111 is offline Click Here to See the Profile for ronnie111 Click here to Send ronnie111 a Private Message Edit post   Report post
pointmagic
FoxDen Hall of Famer

Like I've said before, it doesn't matter who wins this election. Debt is cancer so we are all moribund.. Even if it did really matter who was the best choice, history tells us we have no voice.

"It's not the people who vote that count. It's the people who count the votes." -Josef Stalin

I can sure remember G.W. Bush Jr. stealing the election from Gore. It helps to have a brother that is also the Florida Governor.

Congrats Ronnie!

Old Post 11-03-12 06:18 AM
Post A Reply

Pages (3): « 1 [2] 3 »   Last Message   Next Message

Quick Links: