StatFox.com - Sports Handicapping Community

The Leading Logic In Sports Handicapping

The FoxDen Forum : Powered by vBulletin version 2.3.0 The FoxDen Forum > Sports Handicapping, Trends, and Stats > ncaafb 2nd half 10-6
Search The Fox Den Forum:

Subscribe to this Thread

Last Message   Next Message

Author
Message    Post A Reply
OINKER
Banned User

ncaafb 2nd half 10-6

west k +6 2nd half 1unit

risking 1.1/for 1

Old Post 10-07-11 03:11 AM
OINKER is offline Click Here to See the Profile for OINKER Click here to Send OINKER a Private Message Edit post   Report post
TigreSon
Banned User

good luck homie

Peace and Victory

Old Post 10-07-11 03:39 AM
TigreSon is offline Click Here to See the Profile for TigreSon Click here to Send TigreSon a Private Message Edit post   Report post
OINKER
Banned User

thanks

ca ca ca ca ca ca ca cuuuuuzzzzzzz!

adding:

ore und33 2nd half ev
2units/to win 2units

Old Post 10-07-11 04:52 AM
OINKER is offline Click Here to See the Profile for OINKER Click here to Send OINKER a Private Message Edit post   Report post
UgaBulldawg
FoxDen Hall of Famer

Welcome back

Duke

Old Post 10-07-11 05:02 AM
UgaBulldawg is offline Click Here to See the Profile for UgaBulldawg Click here to Send UgaBulldawg a Private Message Edit post   Report post
OINKER
Banned User

uga

this the type of kindergarten bs yall do in here lol

i dunno who duke is....

thanks and have a nice day lol

Old Post 10-07-11 05:03 AM
OINKER
Banned User

wk winner +1

Old Post 10-07-11 05:43 AM
OINKER
Banned User

ducks 2nd half un33 ev winner +2units

2-0 +3units...

bolta til next time....

signing off...oinker

aka smoothedude...aka ugabulldog....aka piggedy....aka duke...aka larry...aka john...aka timothy....aka anaconda...aka the munchkin man...aka tiny tiny tim.....aka kindergarten cop...aka saliva....aka pubes....aka timothy...aka duke....aka pivotal....aka timothy...aka aka...

thanks

Old Post 10-07-11 06:59 AM
DolphinBoy
FoxDen Hall of Famer

What a week for people to come back to sports forums....Deuce reappeared from the Dead as well this week.

What a f'n week!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

WINNING!!!!!!

Old Post 10-07-11 03:08 PM
DolphinBoy is offline Click Here to See the Profile for DolphinBoy Click here to Send DolphinBoy a Private Message Edit post   Report post
TigreSon
Banned User

*listening to inspector gadget song*

OINKER, who are you?

Let's go, ur under the light!

Peace and Victory

Old Post 10-07-11 04:29 PM
TigreSon is offline Click Here to See the Profile for TigreSon Click here to Send TigreSon a Private Message Edit post   Report post
TigreSon
Banned User

This may get good. Certain people are telling me they won't get involved but for some reason I just find that hard to believe.

*front row seats*

Peace and Victory

Old Post 10-07-11 04:34 PM
TigreSon
Banned User

I want a statfox reunion with statfox t-shirts with our name and favorite number on the back of them.

And statfox new era fitted hats

Peace and Victory

Old Post 10-07-11 04:38 PM
TigreSon
Banned User

Homie....is cappithadon "Lil Joe"

Peace and Victory

Old Post 10-07-11 04:39 PM
OINKER
Banned User

LMFAO

honestly this is ridiculous....funny thing is that last wk i get told i am not allowed to talk about certain issues because i only have 5 posts at the time....

so this wk...to please the foxden court and its supreme court justices....i start to post...

WHAT IS IN THIS HORRIFIC POST U ASK?

just one small 1u play....and thats it...wishing luck to all

next thing u know...i got some stupid post up on my thread....i know what i am going to do i got an idea for u HOFers....that be on here 14hrs a day backlogging iprevious users...lmfao...

people telling me i cant keep a low profile....

how much lower profile than a single sentence post can i be?

this isnt even a SPORTS handiicapping forum anymore....

this is a PEOPLE HANDICAPPING forum.....

u are smoothedude
u are piggedy cuz that sounds like a pig name like oinker
u are duke
u are larry
u are llama
u are etc...

c'mon man really....

i have never seen a site/business thats number 1 objective is to gain a following and sell a service....want to reject and ostracize newcomers and potential clients....

i dont know who any of these people are...

but i am not one of them....

just please HOFers i will be creating a thread for you guys to talk s*** about me....or whoever you think i am....

just please for future ref....talk about me there and i will leave it open for u guys to talk about anyone else you want in there as welll.....

just get out of my thread....thanks again fellas...bolta

aka smoothedude...aka uga....aka piggedy....aka duke...aka larry...aka john...aka timothy....aka anaconda...aka the munchkin man...aka tiny tiny tim.....aka kindergarten cop...aka saliva....aka pubes....aka timothy...aka duke....aka pivotal....aka timothy...aka aka...

Old Post 10-07-11 05:50 PM
OINKER
Banned User

lol

i had 10 views until uga commented....lol

this is what u divas wanna read?....

yall aint here for handicapping

aka smoothedude...aka uga....aka piggedy....aka duke...aka larry...aka john...aka timothy....aka anaconda...aka the munchkin man...aka tiny tiny tim.....aka kindergarten cop...aka saliva....aka pubes....aka timothy...aka duke....aka pivotal....aka timothy...aka aka...

Old Post 10-07-11 05:53 PM
TigreSon
Banned User

Inspector gadget MOFO's.

I commented on the OINKER name on purpose bc they think I used to be piggedy. I got them all off track here.

Keep thinking. I like the word divas. So keep thinking divas. U can run circles around the go gadgets.

Peace and Victory

Old Post 10-07-11 05:57 PM
OINKER
Banned User

TIGRE

WHO THE F*** IS PIGGEDY B?

Old Post 10-07-11 06:00 PM
TigreSon
Banned User

Either me or you. I guess

*confused*

I guess you bc ur name is OINKER

Peace and Victory

Old Post 10-07-11 06:46 PM
OINKER
Banned User

:::::::pondering:::::::

how many pm's the mods got about removing my other post before it actually happened??????

lmfao...rofl

glad i can entertain....

Old Post 10-07-11 08:22 PM
Post A Reply

Last Message   Next Message

Quick Links: