StatFox.com - Sports Handicapping Community

The Leading Logic In Sports Handicapping

The FoxDen Forum : Powered by vBulletin version 2.3.0 The FoxDen Forum > Sports Handicapping, Trends, and Stats > Explain your avatar
Search The Fox Den Forum:

Subscribe to this Thread
Pages (3): « 1 2 [3]

Last Message   Next Message

Author
Message    Post A Reply
brian_n_bama
FoxDen Hall of Famer

31bullets avatar

Also comes in handy when getting 5 points and down by 2 with just a few ticks on the clock......NO OT!

Old Post 03-18-09 04:05 AM
brian_n_bama is offline Click Here to See the Profile for brian_n_bama Click here to Send brian_n_bama a Private Message Edit post   Report post
Gush
FoxDen Hall of Famer

Good day to bump a thread like this, lets hear it

Old Post 07-13-09 09:36 PM
Gush is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Gush Click here to Send Gush a Private Message Edit post   Report post
Gush
FoxDen Hall of Famer

I currently dont have one, mine was taken down because it was offensive. Sorry to the people I offended

Old Post 07-13-09 09:47 PM
Gush is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Gush Click here to Send Gush a Private Message Edit post   Report post
SugarHill
StatFox Hall of Famer

One Word.....

6BURGH!!!!

Old Post 07-13-09 10:34 PM
SugarHill is offline Click Here to See the Profile for SugarHill Click here to Send SugarHill a Private Message Edit post   Report post
sirwigglesworth
FoxDen Hall of Famer

anyone who played video games in the mid eighties should recognize this little dancing fella.
<---- he's fresh, he's got moves, he's MEGAMAN!

Old Post 07-13-09 11:15 PM
sirwigglesworth is offline Click Here to See the Profile for sirwigglesworth Click here to Send sirwigglesworth a Private Message Edit post   Report post
msudogs

bump

Old Post 10-09-12 06:20 PM
msudogs is offline Click Here to See the Profile for msudogs Click here to Send msudogs a Private Message Edit post   Report post
Black&Gold

thx msu...

...def glad u bumped this...u all crack me up and glad to hear some of the stories behind the names...mine seems obvious, but born and raised in pgh, and love stewie (and family guy); perfect combination

Old Post 10-09-12 06:59 PM
Black&Gold is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Black&Gold Click here to Send Black&Gold a Private Message Edit post   Report post
RDTrains
StatFox Hall of Famer

My beloved Max on the left panting (RIP 9/5/12) visiting Bandit in Hempstead, TX. I currently have 3 English Bulldogs that are all rescues and any team with a Bullie as a mascot I have to root for with the Holy Grail of Bulldogs located in Athens, GA. ( There is a Bulldog on every corner!).

Old Post 10-09-12 07:43 PM
RDTrains is offline Click Here to See the Profile for RDTrains Click here to Send RDTrains a Private Message Edit post   Report post
jbrent95
FoxDen Hall of Famer

Some friends and I decided to take the Amtrak from College Station to Dallas for a Rangers' game. A first class ticket was $15 and the drinks on the train were free. We saw Ventura charge the mound, and Nolan put a good ole fashion Texas asswhipping on him. Evidently, it knocked some since in him as Ventura is not a bad MLB manager.

Old Post 10-09-12 07:56 PM
jbrent95 is offline Click Here to See the Profile for jbrent95 Click here to Send jbrent95 a Private Message Edit post   Report post
Tex
FoxDen Hall of Famer

Good football and hot cheerleaders.... Questions?

give a man a fish, you feed him for a day, teach a man to fish, he'll sit in a boat and drink beer all day"

Old Post 10-09-12 09:48 PM
Tex is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Tex Click here to Send Tex a Private Message Edit post   Report post
thedoc
FoxDen Hall of Famer

I'm Cartman..............Need I say more.

Old Post 10-09-12 11:15 PM
thedoc is offline Click Here to See the Profile for thedoc Click here to Send thedoc a Private Message Edit post   Report post
ronnie111
FoxDen Hall of Famer

i'm a diehard, like the battery.

Old Post 10-09-12 11:51 PM
ronnie111 is offline Click Here to See the Profile for ronnie111 Click here to Send ronnie111 a Private Message Edit post   Report post
BIG BAD BILL
FoxDen Hall of Famer

Diehard fan for 45 years....Season ticket holder for 25 Plus

2008-2018
2691-2398
53%

You Miss 100% of the Shots You Never Take.

Old Post 10-10-12 02:31 AM
BIG BAD BILL is offline Click Here to See the Profile for BIG BAD BILL Click here to Send BIG BAD BILL a Private Message Edit post   Report post
pinkpastrami
FoxDen Hall of Famer

Uhh

Mine...
I'm an A$$ Man... That is all :)

Old Post 10-10-12 09:23 AM
pinkpastrami is offline Click Here to See the Profile for pinkpastrami Click here to Send pinkpastrami a Private Message Edit post   Report post
RDTrains
StatFox Hall of Famer

ASSMAN

Episode of Seinfeld, classic!

Old Post 10-10-12 05:24 PM
RDTrains is offline Click Here to See the Profile for RDTrains Click here to Send RDTrains a Private Message Edit post   Report post
CUBANO
FoxDen Hall of Famer

Pretty self explanatory! Live and die with these guys since my Dad took me to my first baseball game in 1966. Wish I could remember the pitchers, but mostly I remember the bright, green grass when the doors opened up to the ballfield.

2014 MLB Contest 1st Place
2016 NBA Contest 1st Place

Old Post 10-10-12 06:28 PM
CUBANO is offline Click Here to See the Profile for CUBANO Click here to Send CUBANO a Private Message Edit post   Report post
gregcrtwrght

Diehard Redskin fan

since the early 70's. Mark Moseley was my idol. Inspired me to win a local PP&K competition, and I went on to kick for three years for my high school varsity team.

Old Post 10-10-12 06:34 PM
gregcrtwrght is offline Click Here to See the Profile for gregcrtwrght Click here to Send gregcrtwrght a Private Message Edit post   Report post
cisco
FoxDen Hall of Famer

This is my cat Spike.
Always in a good mood and giving the thumbs up. At Christmas he will don his Santa cap with snow falling and on New Years will show bombs bursting in air.

Old Post 10-11-12 01:07 AM
cisco is offline Click Here to See the Profile for cisco Click here to Send cisco a Private Message Edit post   Report post
Post A Reply

Pages (3): « 1 2 [3]   Last Message   Next Message

Quick Links: