StatFox.com - Sports Handicapping Community

The Leading Logic In Sports Handicapping

The FoxDen Forum : Powered by vBulletin version 2.3.0 The FoxDen Forum > Sports Handicapping, Trends, and Stats > Explain your avatar
Search The Fox Den Forum:

Subscribe to this Thread
Pages (3): « 1 [2] 3 »

Last Message   Next Message

Author
Message    Post A Reply
UgaBulldawg
FoxDen Hall of Famer

eels....

perfect! That's what I was talking about. Had no idea what that picture was...

Jim:
"Took my name and jazzed it with a diamond and a dollar sign" - I didn't know they had "build your own avatar" sites. Much better - thanks for the explanation.

Old Post 03-16-09 10:28 PM
UgaBulldawg is offline Click Here to See the Profile for UgaBulldawg Click here to Send UgaBulldawg a Private Message Edit post   Report post
Chico1856
StatFox Hall of Famer

I love the hokey pokey

http://unmetneeds.com/

LIFE: Sometimes you're the baby, sometimes you're the diaper

Old Post 03-16-09 11:10 PM
Chico1856 is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Chico1856 Click here to Send Chico1856 a Private Message Edit post   Report post
jharmon64

I'll have to come up with an avatar....

But I'd like to thank you UGA for the link. I spend a lot of time there this morning!

Old Post 03-16-09 11:25 PM
jharmon64 is offline Click Here to See the Profile for jharmon64 Click here to Send jharmon64 a Private Message Edit post   Report post
The Gush
Banned User

UGA

My avatar is of Tim Tebow, you might know him. He's a HEISMAN trophy winner and a 2 time NATIONAL TITLE winner. He will be back for his senior year next season incase you missed his performances this past season.

Low blow sorry, maybe? LOL!

Old Post 03-17-09 12:12 AM
The Gush is offline Click Here to See the Profile for The Gush Click here to Send The Gush a Private Message Edit post   Report post
UgaBulldawg
FoxDen Hall of Famer

Shoulda

closed this thread before you or JZ had a chance to post.

That's fine. I know who Tebow is, but the NCAA will be revoking your 2 NCAA championships after they find out that Tim Tebow is actually an alien.

Uga

Old Post 03-17-09 12:16 AM
UgaBulldawg is offline Click Here to See the Profile for UgaBulldawg Click here to Send UgaBulldawg a Private Message Edit post   Report post
IrishMule
FoxDen Hall of Famer

Bluto!!!......

takes me back to my wayward college days! And about the same timeframe the movie came out. I wasn't quite as bad as Bluto, but close! A big Belushi fan. That guy can make you laugh just looking at him! Some of the most memorable Bluto quotes:

See if you can guess what I am now. Splat!... I'm a zit!!!

Over? Nothing is over until we decide it is! Was it over when the Germans bombed Pearl Harbor? Hell no!

TOGA! TOGA!

The best for last:
Seven years of college down the drain. Might as well join the f*cking Peace Corps!

Old Post 03-17-09 12:32 AM
IrishMule is offline Click Here to See the Profile for IrishMule Click here to Send IrishMule a Private Message Edit post   Report post
The Gush
Banned User

Sorry buddy couldnt resist :)

Old Post 03-17-09 12:34 AM
The Gush is offline Click Here to See the Profile for The Gush Click here to Send The Gush a Private Message Edit post   Report post
Riverfish
FoxDen Hall of Famer

My avatar is a picture of me grilling out in my UGA gear this past year before the Georgia / Florida game, unfortunately they did the Chomp to us once again :(. But at least they got beat down by the Champions and the SEC won the title!

My YouTube Channel

Old Post 03-17-09 01:05 AM
Riverfish is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Riverfish Click here to Send Riverfish a Private Message Edit post   Report post
tdbabe
StatFox Hall of Famer

I am the owner and trainer of a traveling flea circus. We do parties too, magnifying glasses are provided.

Bet you thought my avatar had something to do with football.

;)

Please view this site. Donations of any kind are always appreciated by these brave people.

http://www.anysoldier.com/index.cfm

America is not at war. The U.S. Military is at war. America is at the Mall. If you don't stand behind our troops, PLEASE feel free to stand in front of them!

Remember, Freedom isn't Free, thousands have paid the price so you can enjoy what you have today.

Old Post 03-17-09 03:41 AM
tdbabe is offline Click Here to See the Profile for tdbabe Click here to Send tdbabe a Private Message Edit post   Report post
JZ in Florida
Banned User

UGA sez...

"Shoulda closed this thread before you or JZ had a chance to post."

I don't even know why my Gator brother, Gush, had to reply... :)

Our avatars and the reasoning behind them should be just flat out obvious. I'm seriously thinking about changing mine soon though.

Hey GUSH - have you seen any pix online of a gator chomping on a little white bulldog? If not, I'll have to ask Michael Vick what he's got left...

Old Post 03-17-09 03:54 AM
JZ in Florida is offline Click Here to See the Profile for JZ in Florida Click here to Send JZ in Florida a Private Message Edit post   Report post
UgaBulldawg
FoxDen Hall of Famer

Gush and JZ....

Enjoy:

Old Post 03-17-09 03:16 PM
MVCnum1
FoxDen Hall of Famer

Good thread UGA!

My avatar is quite self explantory...I am a huge fan of the Valley, hence the screen name and avatar.

Go Northern Iowa!

Oh and Brian, the "Fade the avatar" strategy was a joint effort by both myself and Monte...

http://forums.statfox.com/forum/showthread.php?postid=359029#post359029

We are still waiting for our reimbursement checks from all the money you have been raking using this strategy!

Old Post 03-17-09 04:45 PM
MVCnum1 is offline Click Here to See the Profile for MVCnum1 Click here to Send MVCnum1 a Private Message Edit post   Report post
JZ in Florida
Banned User

Uga...

After watching that video, I'm pretty sure Miss Corrine didn't graduate from ANY college in Florida... :) In fact, I'd be willing to bet she didn't make it out of high school.

Funny stuff tho - gradulashuns on finding that gem!

JZ

Old Post 03-17-09 08:03 PM
JZ in Florida is offline Click Here to See the Profile for JZ in Florida Click here to Send JZ in Florida a Private Message Edit post   Report post
UgaBulldawg
FoxDen Hall of Famer

Have to admit

My favorite part = "Corch Urban Meyers." Priceless.

Well, videos like that and our all-time lead in the series (by the way, we still lead the overall series with a 47-38-2 record) are all we have at the present moment.

Uga

Old Post 03-17-09 09:20 PM
Bromoe
FoxDen Hall of Famer

Go Gater...Go Gater...Go Gater...ann that aint no jive....

Old Post 03-17-09 09:51 PM
Bromoe is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Bromoe Click here to Send Bromoe a Private Message Edit post   Report post
JZ in Florida
Banned User

OK Guys...

Can I leave here with a LITTLE dignity and some sense of humor remaining? :)

Uga - I was trying to find a Gator Cheerleader pic to rival your UGA gal, but all I found were pix of, well, let's say "ladies" who worked at Cafe Risque... That avatar would have been banned faster than ANYTHING mikeb could come up with! LOL

These "ladies" didn't even have the decency to wear helmets!

GUSH - get me outta here!

JZ

Old Post 03-17-09 11:34 PM
ZB215

LOL!

Cafe Risque is the best. Food isnt too bad and they give free showers to truckers. God I miss Florida. Go Bulls...and Gators becuase the noles blow.

Old Post 03-17-09 11:44 PM
ZB215 is offline Click Here to See the Profile for ZB215 Click here to Send ZB215 a Private Message Edit post   Report post
JZ in Florida
Banned User

Go Bulls...and Gators becuase the noles blow.

ZB

Hope you keep your nose clean around here - you might have just made a new friend!

:)

Old Post 03-18-09 01:35 AM
31bullets
FoxDen Hall of Famer

1st off...all your gator fans need to change your avatars...

2nd...uga needs to refresh his every now and then...LOL...

3rd...I LIKE UNDERS thanks to msu...

4th...you really dont want to see all the critters i kill...ROFLMAO...

but i did whack a canadien goose with my company truck yesterday....shhhhh...dont tell that pesky owl....

"If you're not gonna be a part of a civil society, then just get in your car and drive on over to the East Side.." Cosmo Kramer
"Giddy-up!" --Kramer
"Lets make some music, make some money, find some models for wives...."MGMT
If your dog won't jump off a dock, it is just a mutt

ozarkmountaindockdogs@gmail.com

Old Post 03-18-09 03:41 AM
31bullets is offline Click Here to See the Profile for 31bullets Click here to Send 31bullets a Private Message Edit post   Report post
The Gush
Banned User

Chris- No way Im changing avatars, not until my man crush Tebow graduates! I bleed orange and blue.

UGA- I must say that video cracked me up, dont think that lady took a public speaking class at UF

JZ- Ill be in title town (Gainesville) in about 3 weeks, can hardly wait. Hoping to catch the Lady Gators softball team vs Florida St.

Old Post 03-18-09 03:59 AM
Post A Reply

Pages (3): « 1 [2] 3 »   Last Message   Next Message

Quick Links: