StatFox.com - Sports Handicapping Community

The Leading Logic In Sports Handicapping

The FoxDen Forum : Powered by vBulletin version 2.3.0 The FoxDen Forum > Sports Handicapping, Trends, and Stats > sports stock market
Search The Fox Den Forum:

Subscribe to this Thread
Pages (16): « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 [10] 11 12 13 14 15 16 »

Last Message   Next Message

Author
Message    Post A Reply
Bytore
FoxDen Hall of Famer

Batman, stop hanging around with Robin. He's gay ya know. That cannot help things...

"Today's Tom Sawyer, he gets high on you
And the space he invades, he gets by on you..."

RUSH

Old Post 10-28-08 12:52 AM
Bytore is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Bytore Click here to Send Bytore a Private Message Edit post   Report post
Bytore
FoxDen Hall of Famer

"Well another good day of trading. I will talk to you guys tomorrow."

Tell me Tmoneybags, why it is a good day of trading???

I realize you have unrealized profits, but nothing is sure here.

There is no trading if everything goes up! ROFL!!!

Not picking on you my man. I am the most curious man in the world! That is all. : )

I await the Dallas investigation. Hopefully better than the last big investigation in Dallas! lol!!!

If someone gets shot, I'm from Iceland man. The Russian protection racket, should save me...

Notice the difference. A good day of trading, on the DOW or even Betonmarkets, your pay check is in the mail. Next day, the process starts.

Tradesports about a week to arrive. The process starts when you ask for it. Faithful book!

I worried about it, but no reason to worry!

I worry for you all. lol!

Three weeks, when it takes a minute to do it by Paypal. Same thing for a bank transfer. Do you see yet, the time delay???

Why???

I am watching closely, the news from Dallas!!!

I will make an advanced prediction. This is being run out of a very tiny office. Possibly an apartment...

RUSH

Old Post 10-28-08 01:04 AM
Bytore is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Bytore Click here to Send Bytore a Private Message Edit post   Report post
dld3151
FoxDen Hall of Famer

Possibly a jail cell.

Worry not, Bytore. It's just $600 to me. Wall Street takes that from me every 15 seconds. Criminals!!!

Old Post 10-28-08 01:08 AM
dld3151 is offline Click Here to See the Profile for dld3151 Click here to Send dld3151 a Private Message Edit post   Report post
Ethan
FoxDen Hall of Famer

Bytore, settle down and go buy yourself some Lebrons! Have you ever seen that commercial?

http://http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YsoP6bjADic

Old Post 10-28-08 01:10 AM
Ethan is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Ethan Click here to Send Ethan a Private Message Edit post   Report post
Computer Guru

The 3 week wait period for a payout will actually keep the market from crashing. As long as people actually get paid after the 3 weeks, the wait is a good thing.

Bytore...Their office should be very small. They are probably using shared hosting, which would eliminate a dedicated server. All you would need is a database person and a web person to run the site. If they can keep up with the bandwidth usage, the site will run itself.

I wish I would have thought of it!

Old Post 10-28-08 01:23 AM
Computer Guru is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Computer Guru Click here to Send Computer Guru a Private Message Edit post   Report post
Bytore
FoxDen Hall of Famer

Ok then dld3151!!!

Your name sounds like a prison code ID!!! Beat up a few market people!!!

And try control the cigarette market...

RUSH

Old Post 10-28-08 01:39 AM
Bytore
FoxDen Hall of Famer

"The 3 week wait period for a payout will actually keep the market from crashing. As long as people actually get paid after the 3 weeks, the wait is a good thing."

I know all this Computer Guru. I am the past of these games. : )

It is good and bad all at once. Leaves time to run! lol!

If it gets out of hand, they will run. That is why you have a time delay.

I could tell you how to start one in an instant of time! lol!!!

You don't want to do that though. Laws and stuff.

All American ones launched landed people in jail.

I doubt the outcome will be different here. I would look for that, the place it is hosted. You know right away, almost, what will happen.

Unless a major shift in American law has happened, which I doubt, this game will make it 3 months max.

RUSH

Old Post 10-28-08 01:46 AM
dld3151
FoxDen Hall of Famer

I'll do even better, Bytore. I know the Market Street area in Dallas. Just a 3-hour drive for me. I'll case the joint, take digital photos, upload them to Photobucket and share with the StatFox forum. These bastards WILL make prompt payments, or the will pay in other ways.

2013 college football contest co-champion

Old Post 10-28-08 01:46 AM
dld3151 is offline Click Here to See the Profile for dld3151 Click here to Send dld3151 a Private Message Edit post   Report post
HGC83
FoxDen Hall of Famer

Dallas office...

I read somewhere that they moved their Dallas office to San Francisco and are running things from there now.

Herbie

Old Post 10-28-08 03:16 AM
HGC83 is offline Click Here to See the Profile for HGC83 Click here to Send HGC83 a Private Message Edit post   Report post
Bytore
FoxDen Hall of Famer

Dld3151, right on!!! LOL!!!

Now they moved???

RUSH

Old Post 10-28-08 08:32 AM
dld3151
FoxDen Hall of Famer

Yes, I read they are based in San Francisco. Their office (OK Bytore, their one-bedroom apartment LOL) is located very close to AT&T Park (where the Giants play). The founder, Mike Sroka, is a former hedge-fund analyst in Dallas.

2013 college football contest co-champion

Old Post 10-28-08 09:34 AM
Bytore
FoxDen Hall of Famer

dld3151, need money to drive to San Francisco??? Sell some shares!!! lol!!

Three weeks later you shall arrive...

You reminded me of something quite funny!

I was new at the time on the net, so do understand my stupidity. Ok, I was new, stupid, and a greedy bastard, but still... (About 10 years ago).

I join this investment club, promising 100% returns per month. It pays, for a while. Called CIVA. I was told it was run by a financial manager too!

Months past, and I never got paid. I was gambling all over the place, and just considered it $300 lost. But then I read in a forum the man is about a six hour drive from where I am living at the time.

He is using the money, to fund a private health club!

More months pass, no payment!!!

Then he closes the investment club, and says bad investments forced him to do so.

Meanwhile, he is sitting in this multi-million dollar health club he built with the money, and has the audacity to say he is broke! lol!!!

I did not mind losing the gamble, but that sucked!!! ROFL!!!

I find the address, get his phone number, give him a call, and tell him send back the money or I send the RCMP! lol!!!

Ok, no horses ever had to gallop very far...

Had the money back the next week! It helped that I could tell him his life story on the phone. lol!

The check is half ripped when I get it, he must have written it in a fit of passion! ROFL!!! It did not bounce though, so that was frosty.

My past experience, does not mean this man did not work for a fund, the one who runs this. I work for bank. What can I put in a press release???

"Bytore, infamous ex-banker, launches new slot machine type game!!!".

I will tell you about that game some day, when it all becomes legal!!! LOL!

BTW, I was super careful with Tradesports, which of course is real trading. John, the owner, called me on the phone all those years ago. He totally spoke the talk, of being an ex-employee of a mutual fund.

My ears still haunt me to this day, of his words. "It is easy to buy, but can you sell???".

Irish accent to boot! You don't want that threat in your head every time you trade, it's worse than a leprechaun reading you the bible. That accent never leaves you!!! lol!

Point is, he was very real. And funny as hell to boot!

That would be a good start people, find them and find out if they are more real than a press release. No phone numbers should clue one in a bit. No fixed addy? Hmmm...

But Hey!!! I mean, it could work! It could be real!!!

I'm still a bit of a greedy bastard!!! LOL!!!

RUSH

Old Post 10-28-08 02:51 PM
Randizzle14
FoxDen Hall of Famer

when do you know if u got any ipo's?

Old Post 10-28-08 03:14 PM
Randizzle14 is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Randizzle14 Click here to Send Randizzle14 a Private Message Edit post   Report post
apk2k6

I believe he's being released around noon today, so you'll either get your reserved cash back or you'll get the ipo's.

What time did you put your order in?

Edit: After he is released I believe the market will go back up. People who didn't get the IPO will have free cash and buy up.

Old Post 10-28-08 03:16 PM
apk2k6 is offline Click Here to See the Profile for apk2k6 Click here to Send apk2k6 a Private Message Edit post   Report post
Randizzle14
FoxDen Hall of Famer

i think

about 2 hours after he was released.....but ive been logged onto site for like 5 days without logging off, so maybe i can get a piece of that 15%

Old Post 10-28-08 03:23 PM
Randizzle14 is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Randizzle14 Click here to Send Randizzle14 a Private Message Edit post   Report post
apk2k6

It's first come first serve. They then give you 70% of what you requested if you're in order to get it, 15% time, 15% trading activity.

I used to think what you do now, however, the filters are applied AFTER everyone is in line, and it just goes down the line, determining how many they get.

People are saying that they put it in 15 minutes after it came out and they're worried about not getting any.

I put my order in 30 minutes after he came out and I'm very nervous I won't get any.

Old Post 10-28-08 03:26 PM
apk2k6 is offline Click Here to See the Profile for apk2k6 Click here to Send apk2k6 a Private Message Edit post   Report post
Randizzle14
FoxDen Hall of Famer

Awesome

I'm ****ed......

May as well withdraw and buy up some of these low prices. AD at 14 looks good...he's been sky rocketing every day

Old Post 10-28-08 03:28 PM
apk2k6

Well wtf, I had 2 orders in for oden. I canceled my late one in order to buy some low stocks yesterday.

Now it says I don't even have my earlier order there. I guess there's no way I can get the IPO now.

Old Post 10-28-08 03:30 PM
Bytore
FoxDen Hall of Famer

I have to spam all the threads with "Uriah Heep".

I'm telling ya all, it is Jesus music!!! LMAO!!!

Look at yourself people. In a pyramid scheme! Tsk tsk...

I so root for you all to win! lol!!!

Yes, I would have played it. Ten years ago...

Find the owners!!! LOL!!!

You only know if the game is good if you can do that! Names, background, phone numbers, do it all.

If it works out, game on!!! LOL!!!

Do not fear doing this. It is your money they ask for. Fair is fair!!!

I'm just wondering if your all are now in a heep of misery.

I'll just "Heep" you all to be sure...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SPIK...feature=related

RUSH

Old Post 10-28-08 04:50 PM
Apparition

I haven't funded an account as yet, but I did find this at another forum. "Why does the billing say MC-Oneseason.com London if the offices are in the US. and it's only open to US residents?"

OneSeason support: "We use the largest international payment processor, as we expect to expand globully quickly and have prepared accordingly. Our company is based in San Franciso, Ca. which is currently our only office.

And the site is down again 1:10 EST. NO TRADING been down 30 mins. that I know of. Maybe to much ACTION again ???

Old Post 10-28-08 07:29 PM
Apparition is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Apparition Click here to Send Apparition a Private Message Edit post   Report post
Post A Reply

Pages (16): « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 [10] 11 12 13 14 15 16 »   Last Message   Next Message

Quick Links: