StatFox.com - Sports Handicapping Community

The Leading Logic In Sports Handicapping

The FoxDen Forum : Powered by vBulletin version 2.3.0 The FoxDen Forum > FoxDen Lounge > Relax Relax Relax
Search The Fox Den Forum:

Subscribe to this Thread
Pages (2): « 1 [2]

Last Message   Next Message

Author
Message    Post A Reply
PIGGEDY
Banned User

gush

the day u put a dollar in my pocket the way I put money in urs I'll talk to u, god knows how much u banked off me u dumb fuk, ur one of those guys that I smack for fun u punk bastard, I would stick my foot so far up ur ass that my timberland would come out of ur mouth

Old Post 08-06-08 12:34 AM
PIGGEDY is offline Click Here to See the Profile for PIGGEDY Click here to Send PIGGEDY a Private Message Edit post   Report post
The Gush
Banned User

Your right you are good, I bet you could do this for a living. I think instead of jumping off a bridge, (water optional) you should move to Vegas and go pro. Shoot for the stars stud!

Old Post 08-06-08 12:40 AM
The Gush is offline Click Here to See the Profile for The Gush Click here to Send The Gush a Private Message Edit post   Report post
PIGGEDY
Banned User

ur that guy

who is a punk ***** in the street n uses forums like this to talk crap to people, u prob sit infront ur comp all day with ur glasses on drinking o'douls, gimme a break, u ain't on my level son, I bet ur paychecks on one game and spend ur monthly salary one day at the mall, fall back bc u ain't seeing me

Old Post 08-06-08 12:45 AM
PIGGEDY is offline Click Here to See the Profile for PIGGEDY Click here to Send PIGGEDY a Private Message Edit post   Report post
HoustonFan
FoxDen Hall of Famer

Starting to sound like baseballsystems

Old Post 08-06-08 12:47 AM
HoustonFan is offline Click Here to See the Profile for HoustonFan Click here to Send HoustonFan a Private Message Edit post   Report post
The Gush
Banned User

Yes your right, I start **** with all the guys on here all the time. No one likes me and I basically just sit in front of the computer waiting for your plays.

Old Post 08-06-08 12:49 AM
The Gush is offline Click Here to See the Profile for The Gush Click here to Send The Gush a Private Message Edit post   Report post
SugarHill
StatFox Hall of Famer

Luca

Hush up!

Old Post 08-06-08 12:49 AM
SugarHill is offline Click Here to See the Profile for SugarHill Click here to Send SugarHill a Private Message Edit post   Report post
PIGGEDY
Banned User

sugar

I'm trying bro but these cocksukas always got something to say bro, how long am I gonna stay quiet, I feel like flying out to where he lives and showing em I ain't the one...bc he talks slick over the comp

Old Post 08-06-08 12:54 AM
pointmagic
FoxDen Hall of Famer

PIGGY

Don't worry. As long as you beg forgiveness and put pretty pics in your posts, the hall of fame awaits!

Old Post 08-06-08 12:57 AM
pointmagic is offline Click Here to See the Profile for pointmagic Click here to Send pointmagic a Private Message Edit post   Report post
PIGGEDY
Banned User

Lol

picture that...yea right

Old Post 08-06-08 01:09 AM
jfever
FoxDen Hall of Famer

timberland's

I would have won good money banking this cupcake rocked the Tims. Wanna be G that came up in the burbs, I promise!! I live in S. florida and its real nice this time of year if you are looking to take a flight. Bring the whole crew, just a bigger piece of cake to chew a hole through

Old Post 08-06-08 02:21 AM
jfever is offline Click Here to See the Profile for jfever Click here to Send jfever a Private Message Edit post   Report post
jfever
FoxDen Hall of Famer

dont get me wrong...

Keep posting winners. I use your threads as one of my filters. keep up the good work...Just dont get in over your head poppin off

Old Post 08-06-08 02:23 AM
jfever is offline Click Here to See the Profile for jfever Click here to Send jfever a Private Message Edit post   Report post
SliPKnuT
FoxDen Hall of Famer

Damn, lottsa people visitin' jail tonight!

Every time one of these comes in here it reminds me of a paddywagon after a bar brawl LOL!

http://uk.youtube.com/watch?v=4-MLxgkiPNg

Old Post 08-06-08 02:32 AM
SliPKnuT is offline Click Here to See the Profile for SliPKnuT Click here to Send SliPKnuT a Private Message Edit post   Report post
SliPKnuT
FoxDen Hall of Famer

I feel like poppin' my speaks LOL!!!

http://uk.youtube.com/watch?v=_CYwNWHZuT0

"The gambling known as business looks with austere disfavor upon the business known as gambling."

Ambrose Bierce

Old Post 08-06-08 02:47 AM
SliPKnuT is offline Click Here to See the Profile for SliPKnuT Click here to Send SliPKnuT a Private Message Edit post   Report post
tdbabe
StatFox Hall of Famer

Slip, you found a "prison" vid!!!! lol

"Adding comments has been disabled for this video."

Wonder why......it has 483K views..........

Please view this site. Donations of any kind are always appreciated by these brave people.

http://www.anysoldier.com/index.cfm

America is not at war. The U.S. Military is at war. America is at the Mall. If you don't stand behind our troops, PLEASE feel free to stand in front of them!

Remember, Freedom isn't Free, thousands have paid the price so you can enjoy what you have today.

Old Post 08-06-08 02:49 AM
tdbabe is offline Click Here to See the Profile for tdbabe Click here to Send tdbabe a Private Message Edit post   Report post
SliPKnuT
FoxDen Hall of Famer

It's a guess but pretty sure that the person who posted this vid got tired of e-mails and messages from youtube patrons asking how it can be ripped from the dvd or something like that?

Just a good ol' fashion lazy that posted and moved on I assume

"The gambling known as business looks with austere disfavor upon the business known as gambling."

Ambrose Bierce

Old Post 08-06-08 02:56 AM
jfever
FoxDen Hall of Famer

"Not by the hair of my chiny chin chin"

AWESOME!

Old Post 08-06-08 03:03 AM
Post A Reply

Pages (2): « 1 [2]   Last Message   Next Message

Quick Links: