StatFox.com - Sports Handicapping Community

The Leading Logic In Sports Handicapping

The FoxDen Forum : Powered by vBulletin version 2.3.0 The FoxDen Forum > Sports Handicapping, Trends, and Stats > NFL 1H Total
Search The Fox Den Forum:

Subscribe to this Thread

Last Message   Next Message

Author
Message    Post A Reply
msudogs

NFL 1H Total

it's time for regression here & these 2 will be tough....

#105 Jags/Browns O 17
#111 Panthers/Saints O 19

YTD 12-4 +6.91

Old Post 12-10-23 05:00 PM
msudogs is offline Click Here to See the Profile for msudogs Click here to Send msudogs a Private Message Edit post   Report post
Breadman
StatFox Hall of Famer

you said the "r" word

LOL

Good luck!!

Tell/support a lie once, and all your truths become questionable.

aka IntenseOperator

Old Post 12-10-23 05:08 PM
Breadman is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Breadman Click here to Send Breadman a Private Message Edit post   Report post
msudogs

1-1 -0.19

oh so close

#105 Jags/Browns O 17 W
#111 Panthers/Saints O 19 L

YTD 13-5 +6.72

Old Post 12-10-23 08:40 PM
msudogs is offline Click Here to See the Profile for msudogs Click here to Send msudogs a Private Message Edit post   Report post
jtsachs
FoxDen Hall of Famer

29 yard missed field goal in 1Q was the stinger. Had a feeling that was gonna bite us in the ass after he missed it and sure enough it did. Glad we hit the other over though. Thanks Mike!

Old Post 12-11-23 02:12 AM
jtsachs is offline Click Here to See the Profile for jtsachs Click here to Send jtsachs a Private Message Edit post   Report post
Chris511
StatFox Hall of Famer

Luck just plays in our favor sometimes

I just about always miss Mikes plays. Well, today I finally saw them. I went to BetMGM and played the Cleveland Over. Phone rings and my buddy wants to know whether to start dak or tua. He talks and talks and finally I let him go. I get back to BetMGM and promptly play the Cleveland Over again. Thinking I had both Mikes totals in. I go to sign in a few hours later and I had more than I thought. I be darn I got lucky as heck and played the winning side times 2! So I appreciate the winners Mike!

Old Post 12-11-23 02:40 AM
Chris511 is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Chris511 Click here to Send Chris511 a Private Message Edit post   Report post
Post A Reply

Last Message   Next Message

Quick Links: