StatFox.com - Sports Handicapping Community

The Leading Logic In Sports Handicapping

The FoxDen Forum : Powered by vBulletin version 2.3.0 The FoxDen Forum > Sports Handicapping, Trends, and Stats > My week 5 circa millions picks, and insane stupid pick
Search The Fox Den Forum:

Subscribe to this Thread

Last Message   Next Message

Author
Message    Post A Reply
kctatum
FoxDen Hall of Famer

My week 5 circa millions picks, and insane stupid pick

Well last week wasn't terrible... Det cost me from having a great day. But I back on some stinkers today.
Circa contest i got back to .500... after starting out the season 2-8 I bounced back and went 8-2 last 2 weeks so right back in it this week and boy did I pick some **** teams. So my time at .500 .I got be short lived
Circa millions
Hou -6.5
Jets +7.5
Wash +7
Pitt -7
Dal -9.5

Max play Jets +7 & half play on ML
Jets are worst team in NFL and have 2nd worst coach in NFL (Eagles coach playing for the tie against Cincy 2 weeks ago gives him the title as worst), but this is NFL and anything can happen so give me the home team getting a TD against a banged up AZ team playing 2nd straight east coast game.

Washington +7.5 &ML
Rams making their 3rd east coast trip in 4 weeks they slept walked through giants and if Giants weren't such crap and Rams wernt home they might have lost that game.... they bring that effort to Washington they walking away with a loss.

Hou -5.5
With BOB gone this team will play inspired football. Plus they aren't as bad as other 0-4 teams i guessing BOB passed off the schedule makers so thats why they opened season against KC,Balt,Pitt, and Vikings... but now they get Jax at the right time.

Ml Parlay +120
Hou
Dal
Pitt

GLTA

Old Post 10-11-20 06:03 PM
kctatum is offline Click Here to See the Profile for kctatum Click here to Send kctatum a Private Message Edit post   Report post
Brutus5775
FoxDen Hall of Famer

good luck with the card

My Goal is to Make Money Not Gamble !!

Old Post 10-11-20 06:41 PM
Brutus5775 is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Brutus5775 Click here to Send Brutus5775 a Private Message Edit post   Report post
kctatum
FoxDen Hall of Famer

I hope Trevor Lawrence likes the color Green because he will be playing for the Jets next year... but maybe even the Jets will mess that up...

Old Post 10-12-20 02:12 AM
kctatum is offline Click Here to See the Profile for kctatum Click here to Send kctatum a Private Message Edit post   Report post
Post A Reply

Last Message   Next Message

Quick Links: