StatFox.com - Sports Handicapping Community

The Leading Logic In Sports Handicapping

The FoxDen Forum : Powered by vBulletin version 2.3.0 The FoxDen Forum > Sports Handicapping, Trends, and Stats > 5-5-17 Playoff Hockey thread, picks, info and more
Search The Fox Den Forum:

Subscribe to this Thread

Last Message   Next Message

Author
Message    Post A Reply
lippsman
FoxDen Hall of Famer

5-5-17 Playoff Hockey thread, picks, info and more

Rangers tie things up, Sens should be concerned about Anderson

eels...stop chasing !!

Did not make pick

Brutus 1-0

Preds at Blues 8:00 NBCSN
Oilers at Ducks 10:30 NBCSN

Old Post 05-05-17 04:36 PM
lippsman is offline Click Here to See the Profile for lippsman Click here to Send lippsman a Private Message Edit post   Report post
lippsman
FoxDen Hall of Famer

History time

The Preds try to close things out on the road tonight against the Blues. So exactly are the chances of this happening ? Eh, less than 50-50. In the quarterfinals round it's a small sample at only 48.4%. If we go all rounds it goes down to 42.3%. So things sure do point to the Blues at -110. But don't forget that Pekka Rinne has just been a brick wall.

Personally I would feel safer on the under, but who am I to ignore history.

How about the Preds at Ducks 2-2

Well the home team here is just dominating to the tune of 64.7% for the Quarterfinals with a nice sample of 68 games. Also for you series bettors the Ducks have a 55.4% of winning it with Quarterfinal stats and 58.9 for all rounds.

History says with the Ducks laying -135 it's not a problem at all.

GL

Old Post 05-05-17 04:48 PM
lippsman is offline Click Here to See the Profile for lippsman Click here to Send lippsman a Private Message Edit post   Report post
Carelli
FoxDen Hall of Famer

Why oh why do my beloved Oilers do this to me?

I don't have a good feeling about this series.

"When luck shuts the door, you need to go through the window. That's where the skill comes in". - Doyle Brunson

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nNob...feature=related

Old Post 05-05-17 08:12 PM
Carelli is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Carelli Click here to Send Carelli a Private Message Edit post   Report post
lippsman
FoxDen Hall of Famer

I believe you concern is very warranted

Old Post 05-05-17 08:19 PM
lippsman
FoxDen Hall of Famer

Blues un 5 -119

Old Post 05-05-17 08:19 PM
lippsman
FoxDen Hall of Famer

Ovechkin on 3rd line ?

He was on the 3rd line for practice this morning. On a line with a couple of checkers ?

Old Post 05-05-17 08:30 PM
Carelli
FoxDen Hall of Famer

This from Tom Gulitti @ NHL.com

"Capitals hope moving Alex Ovechkin provides spark against Penguins.

Washington forward could play on third line to help spread out offense in Game 5"

Old Post 05-05-17 11:08 PM
Carelli is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Carelli Click here to Send Carelli a Private Message Edit post   Report post
Post A Reply

Last Message   Next Message

Quick Links: