StatFox.com - Sports Handicapping Community

The Leading Logic In Sports Handicapping

The FoxDen Forum : Powered by vBulletin version 2.3.0 The FoxDen Forum > Sports Handicapping, Trends, and Stats > Will rogers, Larry Ness or zack cimini
Search The Fox Den Forum:

Subscribe to this Thread

Last Message   Next Message

Author
Message    Post A Reply
jdada7
FoxDen Hall of Famer

Will rogers, Larry Ness or zack cimini

What's up fellas, currently looking to purchase picks from one of these on covers, since I have idea how to handicap a game.. Would you guys recommend any over another, if so why. Thanks in advanced

Old Post 02-10-17 09:20 PM
jdada7 is offline Click Here to See the Profile for jdada7 Click here to Send jdada7 a Private Message Edit post   Report post
captainjoe388
FoxDen Hall of Famer

If you want to pick games like these scamdi-cappers,just flip a coin. Most of them lose, so you not only lose your bet, but also the cost of buying their picks. An alternative is to look at the game matchup page and see how a team performs. Look at home and away records, as a fav, as a dog. See how they score, and what they give up. Check rebounds and free throws, and 3 pt shooting. This will give you an educated idea to make a play. Always check the injury list at the bottom of the page. Check the team schedule to see if they have a "big" game next.
Hope this helps you some, and good luck with your plays,

" Live Long and Prosper"
Mr. Spock

Old Post 02-10-17 10:23 PM
captainjoe388 is offline Click Here to See the Profile for captainjoe388 Click here to Send captainjoe388 a Private Message Edit post   Report post
Computer Guru

Just follow TraderPro on this site. Doesn't post a lot of games, but they are usually money.

Old Post 02-10-17 10:25 PM
Computer Guru is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Computer Guru Click here to Send Computer Guru a Private Message Edit post   Report post
Traderpro
FoxDen Hall of Famer

Computer Guru, I feel the pressure now as I am about to post tonghts plays. But I agree, most of the touts are a waste of money.I have used Marc Lawrence and LPW Sports Forecast before, but with that being said both probably hit 54-58% in best years. GL

Old Post 02-10-17 10:40 PM
Traderpro is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Traderpro Click here to Send Traderpro a Private Message Edit post   Report post
Traderpro
FoxDen Hall of Famer

jdada7,
By the way LPW has some cheap 7-Day promo going on so check it out if you must buy service.I think a week for $79

Old Post 02-10-17 10:51 PM
Traderpro is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Traderpro Click here to Send Traderpro a Private Message Edit post   Report post
jdada7
FoxDen Hall of Famer

@traderpro do you recommend lsw? Or not really..
covers has some stats on them, idk if they are made up stats or they're actual record.

Old Post 02-10-17 11:24 PM
jdada7 is offline Click Here to See the Profile for jdada7 Click here to Send jdada7 a Private Message Edit post   Report post
Traderpro
FoxDen Hall of Famer

@jdada7. I have used them before and some friends have, they can get on some spectacular runs ,but like any service it depends on when you catch them. When I used them in past it has usually been when they have a promo like they have now. website is lpwsportsforecast.com and they usually post a lot of comp of their twitter feed. twitter.com/LpwSports GL and hope that helps

Old Post 02-10-17 11:39 PM
Traderpro
FoxDen Hall of Famer

@jdada7, I just checked their website.They actually have a 6-Month Guaranteed Package for $499.I am extremely busy with work, but if i werent and had a little cash I would grab it as thats a really good price for those folks. GL

Old Post 02-10-17 11:44 PM
jdada7
FoxDen Hall of Famer

@traderpro does that website have stats for their past or what handicappers work with them?

Old Post 02-11-17 01:16 AM
GEORGE456

jdada, I'm not a shill for the website. If you're looking for a service I would take a look at NFAC. You can follow them on twitter and check out the website. I've used them for 3+ years and had a lot of success. Football is their best sport but decent at NCAA hoops too. The daily grind always has swings. I try to stay away from daily betting and play more when there's more public money in the pool like football and NCAA tournament.
The head guy is a runner for major betting syndicates.

With all that being said there are plenty of good people here worth a follow. Guys that have posted for years and try to help everybody.

Good luck

Old Post 02-11-17 02:30 PM
GEORGE456 is offline Click Here to See the Profile for GEORGE456 Click here to Send GEORGE456 a Private Message Edit post   Report post
lippsman
FoxDen Hall of Famer

Do not !!!

Every pay for picks. Follow posters here or at Covers and you do 100 times better. Follow the threads and you will see who has the hot hand.

If you are looking for puck picks check out my daily thread here or over at Covers. Over at Covers the hockey forum is huge.

BOL ya and never and I mean never pay for picks

Old Post 02-11-17 03:52 PM
lippsman is offline Click Here to See the Profile for lippsman Click here to Send lippsman a Private Message Edit post   Report post
Post A Reply

Last Message   Next Message

Quick Links: